• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Margo kept her hood covering her face, she always prefered it that way. "You don't want thoses. They are fakes. They are worthless"
"What?" Corinn asked. The King stood up. "You... Dare to try sell me fakes? Size him!" The guards grabbed him making him drop the gems. He looked at her. "Why am I not surprised?" He asked as they dragged him off.

"What?" Corinn asked. The King stood up. "You... Dare to try sell me fakes? Size him!" The guards grabbed him making him drop the gems. He looked at her. "Why am I not surprised?" He asked as they dragged him off.
She frowned. "Sorry Corinn." She picked up the gems and headed back to Ganondorf

Corinn wasn't in the dungeon. Trying to sell false treasure to the Royal family... Capital offense. He was going to be sold into slavery for the Gerudo.
"never that simple is it." She said dropping the keys and hurrying out of the castle before anyone notices her.

"never that simple is it." She said dropping the keys and hurrying out of the castle before anyone notices her.
Stripped of his gear and only in a rough spin tunic he climbed into a cart with some help from a guard since his hands were bound by rope.

"I'll have to figure something out...I can't lose that cart." She ran after the cart trying to think of a plan. "Hmmm... maybe I can try to hand him a knife..or maybe try to knock out the guard.."
She could probably find a way to spook the horses. They already looked on edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back