• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The clones started setting charges. "Won't this just release all the viruses?" A clone asked. "The other viruses are all in infant stages of development. Man made. They don't have any of the natural defenses of a normal bacteria or virus cell. They'll be burned to death." Peter said. "The T-Virus is already too put of control. Best we can do is keep it contained in racoon city until it dies off, it's a long living virus but if it doesn't have other bodies to jump to and replicate... Then it'll eventually die off. Like I said, man made but it can't resist nature. Once it uses up it's host bodies, it'll die out."

"It's time to end this game." He said.
"Okay..hmm do you think there are any survivors here? Ones that haven't gotten infected yet?" She said.

She keeps watching.

"Okay..hmm do you think there are any survivors here? Ones that haven't gotten infected yet?" She said.

She keeps watching.
"It's tpp much of a risk we'll just have to hope they got out." A clone said. "No. We're not leaving anyone to die. We'll do a sweep of the city." Peter said. "But sir, doing a sweep would put us all at more risk. We've already lost most of out platoon." Slick said. "We aren't going to give up before we've tried." Peter said. The Assassin looked at him. "I'll help you. I still have yet to find my quarrey." He said. Logan sniffed. "Well I could try tracking someone alive but the smell of rotten meat is overwhelming my nose. If you do this you're on your own." Peter nodded. He looked at Slick. "Get yourself and your platoon out of here. If I'm not out of the city by sunrise blow the charges." He said. Slick sighed. He handed the button to another clone. "I'm not leaving you on your own sir."

Alien X lifted up all might and threw him into a building this time around. But when he the building didn't break. The cement brick wall for a moment almost seemed to have turned into metal and then back after all might hit it.

"It's tpp much of a risk we'll just have to hope they got out." A clone said. "No. We're not leaving anyone to die. We'll do a sweep of the city." Peter said. "But sir, doing a sweep would put us all at more risk. We've already lost most of out platoon." Slick said. "We aren't going to give up before we've tried." Peter said. The Assassin looked at him. "I'll help you. I still have yet to find my quarrey." He said. Logan sniffed. "Well I could try tracking someone alive but the smell of rotten meat is overwhelming my nose. If you do this you're on your own." Peter nodded. He looked at Slick. "Get yourself and your platoon out of here. If I'm not out of the city by sunrise blow the charges." He said. Slick sighed. He handed the button to another clone. "I'm not leaving you on your own sir."

Alien X lifted up all might and threw him into a building this time around. But when he the building didn't break. The cement brick wall for a moment almost seemed to have turned into metal and then back after all might hit it.
"He's not going to be alone Slick. " sage smiled. She summoned Quill and Skor. "We can search for survivors too."

"How can he do that.." iris said

"He's not going to be alone Slick. " sage smiled. She summoned Quill and Skor. "We can search for survivors too."

"How can he do that.." iris said
Slick checked his weapons and ammo. Peter looked at Skor and Quill. "So how are my favorite anthropomorphic scorpion and porcupine doing this fine zombie filled day?" He asked.

"Enough!" Johnson ran at him covering his hand with ice. "That's world's greatest hero back off!"

Slick checked his weapons and ammo. Peter looked at Skor and Quill. "So how are my favorite anthropomorphic scorpion and porcupine doing this fine zombie filled day?" He asked.

"Enough!" Johnson ran at him covering his hand with ice. "That's world's greatest hero back off!"
"Good" skor nods. Quill smiled. "Mudd says hi. She's ok." Sage sighed in relief. "That's great." Skor looks at her and smiles. "Yeah and she says Lucie freed the dragon slayers too."

"Johnson wait if he can do that to All Might I don't want you getting hurt." She ran after him.

"Good" skor nods. Quill smiled. "Mudd says hi. She's ok." Sage sighed in relief. "That's great." Skor looks at her and smiles. "Yeah and she says Lucie freed the dragon slayers too."

"Johnson wait if he can do that to All Might I don't want you getting hurt." She ran after him.
"Good." He said.

The Ice turned to water and fell to the floor uselessly. "Back off kid. They brought me to this point. Not the other way around." Alien X said.

"Good." He said.

The Ice turned to water and fell to the floor uselessly. "Back off kid. They brought me to this point. Not the other way around." Alien X said.
"So shall we get searching." Sage smiled.

"There's always other ways." Iris said. "Everyone will see you as a villain for attacking our heroes. I know you're not."

"So shall we get searching." Sage smiled.

"There's always other ways." Iris said. "Everyone will see you as a villain for attacking our heroes. I know you're not."
"Yeah.' Peter said.

Alien X looked at Allmight. "protecting yourself is not a crime." All Might said.

"so should we split up?" She asked

Iris nods. "That's true. Look I know you want to leave but wouldn't it be easier to follow our rules while you're here"
"No." Peter said.

"No. I'm not getting one of those stupid licenses. That means telling people who I am. That means press, and restrictions on who and how I help."

Sage looks around. Her demons following behind her.
The assassin looked around. "So. What's your obsession? You got some kind of hero complex? Do you do it for the thrill? Do you enjoy putting yourself in danger or do you like beating up the bad people?"

The assassin looked around. "So. What's your obsession? You got some kind of hero complex? Do you do it for the thrill? Do you enjoy putting yourself in danger or do you like beating up the bad people?"
"I just want to do good" sage said. "Back in my village my dad use to help everyone. I just want to do the same"

Sage just let him talk. Skor looks around for zombies.
"Right. What do you do it for then? Money? Fame? For thee love of a beautiful witch?" He asked. "Because it's right." Peter said. "Sure. You must be sooo altruistic. Look Parker. I know why you do it. Deep down. You're waging war on your guilt. You're doing it out of shame not out of heroism or chivalry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back