• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Dark and Sam went quiet. Well Sam went Quiet. Dark insterted himself into her dreams.

The clones took off their armor. None of them had been bitten. All except one who had cut off his own hand in response. He turned to Kyle. "Found out why you didn't end up like all the other Zombies."
The dream wasn't anything exciting. Dabria was just sitting down in the sand at the beach.

Sage let Peter talk while she held Wolverine back

Conquest was talking to himself. "How can we kill Vita..I got close I believe one time taking the orbs."

The dream wasn't anything exciting. Dabria was just sitting down in the sand at the beach.

Sage let Peter talk while she held Wolverine back

Conquest was talking to himself. "How can we kill Vita..I got close I believe one time taking the orbs."
Dark got bored and left

He explained everything to Kyle and injected him with the serum.

"no idea."

Dark got bored and left

He explained everything to Kyle and injected him with the serum.

"no idea."
Dabria kept sleeping. Death had returned and War filled him on what was going on with Conquest. Death sighed. "I'll work on protecting the house."

Sage watched to see if anything happens.

"Hmm got to come up with something. Hmm I wonder if there is an alternate Vita" he said

Dabria kept sleeping. Death had returned and War filled him on what was going on with Conquest. Death sighed. "I'll work on protecting the house."

Sage watched to see if anything happens.

"Hmm got to come up with something. Hmm I wonder if there is an alternate Vita" he said
"I wonder how long it'll be before we can go back to our body." Sam said sitting with dark next to Dabria on the bed

Kyle began to cough and hack and writhed on the floors.

"maybe. but the universe has some constants. i doubt you'll find a version willing to help you." Dust said.

"I wonder how long it'll be before we can go back to our body." Sam said sitting with dark next to Dabria on the bed

Kyle began to cough and hack and writhed on the floors.

"maybe. but the universe has some constants. i doubt you'll find a version willing to help you." Dust said.
Death went to the library and grabbed a book.

"This doesn't look good" she said

"Guess you have a point." Conquest said.

Death went to the library and grabbed a book.

"This doesn't look good" she said

"Guess you have a point." Conquest said.
Vita was reading once again.

"Hold on look." He said. Kyle stood up. "I'm... I'm not hungry anymore." He said. "I'm still-" "A zombie. Yeah. I couldn't undo that part. But the tissue deterioration has stopped and you won't get hungry anymore."

Vita was reading once again.

"Hold on look." He said. Kyle stood up. "I'm... I'm not hungry anymore." He said. "I'm still-" "A zombie. Yeah. I couldn't undo that part. But the tissue deterioration has stopped and you won't get hungry anymore."
"Hey Vita. So war told me I missed the fun." He said and flipped through the book he had.

"Well its an improvement at least." Sage said. "How you feeling Wolverine?"

"Hey Vita. So war told me I missed the fun." He said and flipped through the book he had.

"Well its an improvement at least." Sage said. "How you feeling Wolverine?"
"Well of you could call it fun." He said.

He was still biting and snapping. "His Healing Factors still trying to fight the T-Virus".

"Well of you could call it fun." He said.

He was still biting and snapping. "His Healing Factors still trying to fight the T-Virus".
"Any idea how long it will take for his system to fight it?" She asked

He shrugs. "What are you reading?"

Last edited:
sage nods. "Okay"

"Good choice." Death said. He stopped on a page. "This should help with Conquest."
Logan looked up. "What happened?"

"What'd you find?" He asked.

Ben stood across from Allmoght. "I'm not getting this license. I'm leaving this planet soon enough anyway." He said. "Then I'm afraid I'll have to follow Endeavor's example." All Might got into a fighting stance.

Logan looked up. "What happened?"

"What'd you find?" He asked.

Ben stood across from Allmoght. "I'm not getting this license. I'm leaving this planet soon enough anyway." He said. "Then I'm afraid I'll have to follow Endeavor's example." All Might got into a fighting stance.
"you got bitten" sage said

"A spell to help protect the house." He said

Iris just watched silently.

"you got bitten" sage said

"A spell to help protect the house." He said

Iris just watched silently.
"Oh." He said.

"Alright."

Ben transformed. "Fourarms! You better be prepared I'm not holding back." He punched full force, but All Might blocked it. "What the-" All Might threw him. (This one is going to require Ben's powerhouses.)

"Oh." He said.

"Alright."

Ben transformed. "Fourarms! You better be prepared I'm not holding back." He punched full force, but All Might blocked it. "What the-" All Might threw him. (This one is going to require Ben's powerhouses.)
She nods. "Feeling better now?"

"Yep. I don't want Conquest attacking us here again" he said.

"Hmm I don't know if Ben can beat all might" iris said to herself.

She nods. "Feeling better now?"

"Yep. I don't want Conquest attacking us here again" he said.

"Hmm I don't know if Ben can beat all might" iris said to herself.
"Yeah. Let me down."

"No we don't. Especially since I have a feeling I'm first on his hit list."

There was a flash of green light. "Humongosaur!" He ran at All Might and tried to tail swipe him. All might grabbed his tail and threw him again.

"Yeah. Let me down."

"No we don't. Especially since I have a feeling I'm first on his hit list."

There was a flash of green light. "Humongosaur!" He ran at All Might and tried to tail swipe him. All might grabbed his tail and threw him again.
Sage released him.

Death nods. "Then be careful."

Iris watched.

Sage released him.

Death nods. "Then be careful."

Iris watched.
He landed and looked around. "Are we sure he's okay? He still smells like death." A clone said. "That's just because he never showers." Peter said. "Very funny webhead."

"I will but I still have a job to do." He said.

Another flash of green light. "Cannonbolt!" He shot at All Might who grabbed him. "I thought it would be obvious by now that brute force wouldn't get you anywhere." He threw cannonbolt. Another flash of light. "Eatle!"

He landed and looked around. "Are we sure he's okay? He still smells like death." A clone said. "That's just because he never showers." Peter said. "Very funny webhead."

"I will but I still have a job to do." He said.

Another flash of green light. "Cannonbolt!" He shot at All Might who grabbed him. "I thought it would be obvious by now that brute force wouldn't get you anywhere." He threw cannonbolt. Another flash of light. "Eatle!"
"Yeah we're sure he's ok." Sage said.

"Yeah we all do." Death said.

Iris just kept watching.

"Yeah we're sure he's ok." Sage said.

"Yeah we all do." Death said.

Iris just kept watching.
Logan cracked his neck. "What's happening to Kyle?" He asked. Kyle's body was knitting back together. "He's becoming something like the ultimate Zombie. I perfected the Serum that was used to change him. Which reminds me... Fury has some explaining to do."

Eatle ate some wall rubble and shot a lazer from his horn. All Might dodged and punched him again. "It matters not how strong you're transformations are. An impressive quirk but I will not lose." He said. There was a flash of green light. "ALIEN X!"

Logan cracked his neck. "What's happening to Kyle?" He asked. Kyle's body was knitting back together. "He's becoming something like the ultimate Zombie. I perfected the Serum that was used to change him. Which reminds me... Fury has some explaining to do."

Eatle ate some wall rubble and shot a lazer from his horn. All Might dodged and punched him again. "It matters not how strong you're transformations are. An impressive quirk but I will not lose." He said. There was a flash of green light. "ALIEN X!"
"We will talk with Fury as soon as we can." Sage said.

Iris kept watching. "Hmm that's a strange form." She said seeing alien x. "Looks like a night sky"

"We will talk with Fury as soon as we can." Sage said.

Iris kept watching. "Hmm that's a strange form." She said seeing alien x. "Looks like a night sky"
"Right." Peter said. "Come on. Let's set the charges. Time to say bye bye to umbrella labs."

All might punched him. This time to no effect.

she nods. "Yep let's do it"

"It didnt work this time." Iris said watching.
The clones started setting charges. "Won't this just release all the viruses?" A clone asked. "The other viruses are all in infant stages of development. Man made. They don't have any of the natural defenses of a normal bacteria or virus cell. They'll be burned to death." Peter said. "The T-Virus is already too put of control. Best we can do is keep it contained in racoon city until it dies off, it's a long living virus but if it doesn't have other bodies to jump to and replicate... Then it'll eventually die off. Like I said, man made but it can't resist nature. Once it uses up it's host bodies, it'll die out."

"It's time to end this game." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back