• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
,"Guess you win." He said before catching the bean and eating it.

"Hmm guess they didn't have time to finish it" she said
"Now what can I do for you?" He said.

Peter clenched his fists. "Sage. Guard the door. I'm going to do a little Biochemics of my own." He said.

"Do you have a way to restore a person's soul." He asked

Sage nods. "Okay"
"Yes, in a sense. Who do you need resoring?" He asked.

Peter got to work on a new serum. "I don't have a sample but I have the serum's composition. I can use this to create a counter serum. Maybe give Kyle some of his life back."

"Yes, in a sense. Who do you need resoring?" He asked.

Peter got to work on a new serum. "I don't have a sample but I have the serum's composition. I can use this to create a counter serum. Maybe give Kyle some of his life back."
"My friend Sam." He said.

"You think it will work?" She asked keeping guard

"My friend Sam." He said.

"You think it will work?" She asked keeping guard
"I see,: He said,.

When they got back Dabria saw Sam and Dark sitting on the couch. She was the only one who saw them. No one else could.

"I have sixtyish percent faith." He said.

"I see,: He said,.

When they got back Dabria saw Sam and Dark sitting on the couch. She was the only one who saw them. No one else could.

"I have sixtyish percent faith." He said.
He nods. "Yeah.."

"Sam, Dark. What are you guys doing...wait your both together.." Dabria said.

Sage nods listening

He nods. "Yeah.."

"Sam, Dark. What are you guys doing...wait your both together.." Dabria said.

Sage nods listening
Vita looked at her. "Uh. You okay Sam and Dark aren't hhere." He said. "Technically... he's right. Sam and Dark's bodies and souls are gone. But before dying we sent our consciousness to the nearest person." Dark said. "You. Sorry. We should asked." Sam said.

Vita looked at her. "Uh. You okay Sam and Dark aren't hhere." He said. "Technically... he's right. Sam and Dark's bodies and souls are gone. But before dying we sent our consciousness to the nearest person." Dark said. "You. Sorry. We should asked." Sam said.
"They are just not in the normal way we're use to. " she said. "It's OK guys...I'm glad to see you."

"They are just not in the normal way we're use to. " she said. "It's OK guys...I'm glad to see you."
"Told you she'd be okay with it." Dark said looking at Sam. "Ah shut it." He said. "Still it;s weird right. We're in her head but we touch and see and feel and smell. And we have seperate bodies to boot."

Peter finished. "Alright let's do this."

"Told you she'd be okay with it." Dark said looking at Sam. "Ah shut it." He said. "Still it;s weird right. We're in her head but we touch and see and feel and smell. And we have seperate bodies to boot."

Peter finished. "Alright let's do this."
"yeah its weird. Also weird cause the others can't see you. Now if you're in my head no going through my memories. Got it?" She asked. War entered the room. "Have you got a screw loose or something Peace?"

"OK let's go" she said. "Coast is clear."

"yeah its weird. Also weird cause the others can't see you. Now if you're in my head no going through my memories. Got it?" She asked. War entered the room. "Have you got a screw loose or something Peace?"

"OK let's go" she said. "Coast is clear."
"Don't worry. We already know the most embarressing thing is your head." Dark said turning into a shirtless oddly ripped Vita. "Stop teasing her dark. We aren't gonna go through your memories."

He took the serum. It was in a syringe." He said.

"Don't worry. We already know the most embarressing thing is your head." Dark said turning into a shirtless oddly ripped Vita. "Stop teasing her dark. We aren't gonna go through your memories."

He took the serum. It was in a syringe." He said.
She blushed. "Stop I can kick you out of my head." She said and looked at war. "I'm fine just talking with Sam." War just nods walking off.

"Okay " she nods. "Guess we know why he isn't like the other zombies"

She blushed. "Stop I can kick you out of my head." She said and looked at war. "I'm fine just talking with Sam." War just nods walking off.

"Okay " she nods. "Guess we know why he isn't like the other zombies"
Dark snickered. "Kick him out if you want. Just let me stay."Sam said. "Or don't. We are all that's left. Even if you restore the body and the soul without us he'll just be a brain dead flesh bag." Dark said. "Yeah, that was onbe of the risks we took comeing here." Sam said.

"He was never supposed to be one. At least not in a conventional sense.:

Dark snickered. "Kick him out if you want. Just let me stay."Sam said. "Or don't. We are all that's left. Even if you restore the body and the soul without us he'll just be a brain dead flesh bag." Dark said. "Yeah, that was onbe of the risks we took comeing here." Sam said.

"He was never supposed to be one. At least not in a conventional sense.:
she sighed. "OK you two can stay just behave" she looked at Vita. "I'm gonna go take a nap."

Sage nods. "Yeah"

"And he doesn't do anything?" Dark asked. "He believed life and death cannot mix like that."

They found the others. Wolverine was holding down Kyle. He looked at though he had been bitten.
"it's OK..I understand. I learned years ago that being in love doesn't work out" she sighed. She got to her room and walked in. She took off her cloak and laid on her bed.

"what happened!" Sage asked

"it's OK..I understand. I learned years ago that being in love doesn't work out" she sighed. She got to her room and walked in. She took off her cloak and laid on her bed.

"what happened!" Sage asked
"Wanna elaborate?" He asked.

"Ran outta meat." Wolverine said. "Het bit me!" Kyle was starting to calm down. "Wolverine quarantine yourself now." Peter said. "You're healing factor should fight off the Virus but not before you feel the effects for a litttle bit." Wolverine grabbed his stomach. "It's already happening bub. I gotta... RAGH!" He lunged at Peter who grabbed his arms and threw him into the wall

"Wanna elaborate?" He asked.

"Ran outta meat." Wolverine said. "Het bit me!" Kyle was starting to calm down. "Wolverine quarantine yourself now." Peter said. "You're healing factor should fight off the Virus but not before you feel the effects for a litttle bit." Wolverine grabbed his stomach. "It's already happening bub. I gotta... RAGH!" He lunged at Peter who grabbed his arms and threw him into the wall
"It was back when I was human. I was training to be a reaper, fell in love with a boy and he got sick. I had to take his soul. It hurt for awhile. I couldn't bring him back, I tried everyone said to respect the balance. " she said. "It's fine if Vita doesn't want to try. I respect his choice."

Sage made vines to wrap him up.

"It was back when I was human. I was training to be a reaper, fell in love with a boy and he got sick. I had to take his soul. It hurt for awhile. I couldn't bring him back, I tried everyone said to respect the balance. " she said. "It's fine if Vita doesn't want to try. I respect his choice."

Sage made vines to wrap him up.
"I see. But Vita's immortal." He said.

Wolverine snapped and bit. Peter looked around at the remaining clones. "All of you take your armor off. I need to see if anyone's been bitten." He said.

"I see. But Vita's immortal." He said.

Wolverine snapped and bit. Peter looked around at the remaining clones. "All of you take your armor off. I need to see if anyone's been bitten." He said.
"he came close to dying once. He gave me the power of life, it was for a short time" she chuckled. "Guess you can say I been both life and death. But whatever. It's his choice." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"I'll make sure wolverine stays back" sage said.

"he came close to dying once. He gave me the power of life, it was for a short time" she chuckled. "Guess you can say I been both life and death. But whatever. It's his choice." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"I'll make sure wolverine stays back" sage said.
Dark and Sam went quiet. Well Sam went Quiet. Dark insterted himself into her dreams.

The clones took off their armor. None of them had been bitten. All except one who had cut off his own hand in response. He turned to Kyle. "Found out why you didn't end up like all the other Zombies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back