• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Prym frowned. "Maybe we should take Peter and retreat." Sage glanced over and used force choke on her. "And ruin my fun?"
Rin ran up and kicked her. "Sage stop this! Remember who you are! Look at Peter. Look what you did to him! You choked him nearly to death!"

Rin ran up and kicked her. "Sage stop this! Remember who you are! Look at Peter. Look what you did to him! You choked him nearly to death!"
sage stumbled back,letting Prym go. Prym coughed. "Yeah sage remember. You have to be in there still." Sage said nothing looking over at peter.

sage stumbled back,letting Prym go. Prym coughed. "Yeah sage remember. You have to be in there still." Sage said nothing looking over at peter.
(No idea if you're able to watch but I'm about to start streaming a game I've never played) "Look at him Sage. He's barely holding on." Peter's chest had a deep gash and he was barely breathing due to being nearly choked to death.

(No idea if you're able to watch but I'm about to start streaming a game I've never played) "Look at him Sage. He's barely holding on." Peter's chest had a deep gash and he was barely breathing due to being nearly choked to death.
(Cool. What game ) "Peter..." sage said looking at him. Prym walked over. "Give us the saber"

"Stop..me before I hurt anyone else.." she said. Prym nods and uses the force to take the saber. Sage released her demons from her control. They looked around concerned.
Rin grabbed Sage and cuffed her. "Just remember that you don't have to be what Vader wants you too be. (You interested in watching?)

Rin grabbed Sage and cuffed her. "Just remember that you don't have to be what Vader wants you too be. (You interested in watching?)
Sage didnt fight him. "He said I'm his..." Prym frowned watching wondering how Vader was changing people into inquisitor. Could he tell that Sage had given up for now. She knelt down by Peter and used the force to start heal his wound. (I guess I can watch. Link?)

(I link my twitch I have to do a few things before I can stream )
"He's wrong. Come on. The Doctor's testing something to remove the dark force from people. He's using it on alternate Erza and could help you too.

(I link my twitch I have to do a few things before I can stream )
"He's wrong. Come on. The Doctor's testing something to remove the dark force from people. He's using it on alternate Erza and could help you too.

(Ok. I don't have a twitch but I'm watching when you're ready) "ok.." she said softly and went with him. Skor frowned. " Can Vader do anything to them if he finds out we have them." Prym shrugged. "I don't know." Quill sighed. "Mudd's not here.."

(Ok. I don't have a twitch but I'm watching when you're ready) "ok.." she said softly and went with him. Skor frowned. " Can Vader do anything to them if he finds out we have them." Prym shrugged. "I don't know." Quill sighed. "Mudd's not here.."
Rin picked up Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back