• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(Exactly. Plus I was thinking Wolfe might like to see Sages demons lol. ) sage looked over at peter. "Come on Peter let's get everyone out of here, let's have Anakin take care of Vader." She looked over at the two, she was glad the good one showed up. Her attacks weren't doing anything against the sith lord.
Peter was unconscious as he had been hit by some kind of sleeping gas. As ben had been fighting Albedo albedo transformed into gutrot and let out a powerful sleeping gas. The two vaders and Ben who had turned into ghostfreak were unaffected., But Sage found her self getting extremely sleepy.

Back at the ship this war was sparking up it was becoming more and more clear that Vader had some kind of plan. A plan that no longer involved the emperor. In fact it might not have been Vader's plan at all.

High above the atmosphere on the Deathstar renamed the Doomstar a dead emperor laid next to a man. He had convinced Darth Vader to kill his own master. Promised him amazing things. Things that he would give him once his own wish was fulfilled. The man sitting in the chair. The new emperor of the Galactic Empire. Now the Galactic Latvarian Empire.

Victor Von Doom.

Peter was unconscious as he had been hit by some kind of sleeping gas. As ben had been fighting Albedo albedo transformed into gutrot and let out a powerful sleeping gas. The two vaders and Ben who had turned into ghostfreak were unaffected., But Sage found her self getting extremely sleepy.

Back at the ship this war was sparking up it was becoming more and more clear that Vader had some kind of plan. A plan that no longer involved the emperor. In fact it might not have been Vader's plan at all.

High above the atmosphere on the Deathstar renamed the Doomstar a dead emperor laid next to a man. He had convinced Darth Vader to kill his own master. Promised him amazing things. Things that he would give him once his own wish was fulfilled. The man sitting in the chair. The new emperor of the Galactic Empire. Now the Galactic Latvarian Empire.

Victor Von Doom.
"No no..got to stay awake.." Sage said as she got sleepy, stumbling to the ground having trouble keeping her eyes open.

Wolfe was in his part of the ship getting the next batches of the treatment ready, there were several bags of red liquid. "There soon we will have more inquisiters. " After they had turned Titainia, Wolfe had also given himself the treatment, his eyes were now yellow like how hers was.

Last edited:
"No no..got to stay awake.." Sage said as she got sleepy, stumbling to the ground having trouble keeping her eyes open.

Wolfe was in his part of the ship getting the next batches of the treatment ready, there were several bags of red liquid. "There soon we will have more inquisiters. " After they had turned Titainia, Wolfe had also given himself the treatment, his eyes were now red like how hers was.
(Isn't sith eye yellow?)

(OK that's fine ) Wolfe smirked. "Ooo does Vader want these two to be on our side."
(I think I wanna do something else with Peter. He's gonna escape) The troopers strapped them both down. Orochimaru and Horror were both in the room as well. Horror was looking at sage. He always liked the female experiments better. They were more satisfying to cut into little pieces whenever an experiment failed. Orochimaru had his eyes on Peter. He had met this young man once before in the forest of death at the Chunin exams. Different outfit but the colore scheme and spider gimmick were the same. He had no real point of reference but he knew that this one was extremely powerful physically. "Wolfe stop taking your sweet time we have to begin now!" He snapped.

It was too late. Peter's enhanced body already fought through the effects of the gas and he had stirred awake. His instincts going into overdrive he pulled with all his might. The metal straps that were used to insure no one could escape during an experiment snapped with little to no effort on Peter's part and he jumped into the air and landed on the ceiling. "Sage." He whispered softly. He started crawling towards her. HIs spider-sense tingled. He crabbed Orochimaru's head as he stretched his neck to bite him. He kicked him away and crawled toward Sage again. "Horror!" Orochimaru yelled.

"Got it." Horror said. He grabbed Peter. "NO SA-" He yelled as Horror teleported away.

(I think I wanna do something else with Peter. He's gonna escape) The troopers strapped them both down. Orochimaru and Horror were both in the room as well. Horror was looking at sage. He always liked the female experiments better. They were more satisfying to cut into little pieces whenever an experiment failed. Orochimaru had his eyes on Peter. He had met this young man once before in the forest of death at the Chunin exams. Different outfit but the colore scheme and spider gimmick were the same. He had no real point of reference but he knew that this one was extremely powerful physically. "Wolfe stop taking your sweet time we have to begin now!" He snapped.

It was too late. Peter's enhanced body already fought through the effects of the gas and he had stirred awake. His instincts going into overdrive he pulled with all his might. The metal straps that were used to insure no one could escape during an experiment snapped with little to no effort on Peter's part and he jumped into the air and landed on the ceiling. "Sage." He whispered softly. He started crawling towards her. HIs spider-sense tingled. He crabbed Orochimaru's head as he stretched his neck to bite him. He kicked him away and crawled toward Sage again. "Horror!" Orochimaru yelled.

"Got it." Horror said. He grabbed Peter. "NO SA-" He yelled as Horror teleported away.
Sage stirred awake hearing Peter shout. "Peter.." she looked around. "Where.." Wolfe chuckled. "Morning mage.." sage went to create a fire ball. The troopers would have also brought in her demons as she had used them while fighting Vader. They were asleep.

Sage stirred awake hearing Peter shout. "Peter.." she looked around. "Where.." Wolfe chuckled. "Morning mage.." sage went to create a fire ball. The troopers would have also brought in her demons as she had used them while fighting Vader. They were asleep.
Vader walked in looking a little battle damaged. "Sir-" A trooper said. "Get out. All of you out." He commanded.

Vader walked in looking a little battle damaged. "Sir-" A trooper said. "Get out. All of you out." He commanded.
Sage managed to create a fire ball and tossed it at the villians. They havent done anything to stop her magic"Let me go!" Wolfe looked at Vader. "Are you sure, don't you want me to start the treatment?"

Sage managed to create a fire ball and tossed it at the villians. They havent done anything to stop her magic"Let me go!" Wolfe looked at Vader. "Are you sure, don't you want me to start the treatment?"
The response he received was the sudden and total inability to breath. "I will administer it myself." Vader said. "Enter before I finish and I will kill you. Understand?"

"It seems you're beloved spider left you behind." He said as he injected her.
"no he hasnt...ah..I won't be a pawn. Not again." She said feeling the horrible pain as she tried fighting it. She thought about the past villains she faced Red, sludge, and kane (I think that was in his name) people who got the better of her, she had to be stronger this time. she sent a bolt of lightning at Vader as she screamed in pain.

"no he hasnt...ah..I won't be a pawn. Not again." She said feeling the horrible pain as she tried fighting it. She thought about the past villains she faced Red, sludge, and kane (I think that was in his name) people who got the better of her, she had to be stronger this time. she sent a bolt of lightning at Vader as she screamed in pain.
He used the force to send it back at her. "Look around. You're alone. You're friend as escaped and left you here. You control demons. You control hate incarnate yet you are so afraid to give into it." Vader said. The pain steadily grew. "You are all alone. Left for dead by the one person you thought you could trust.

Peter was looking at Horror. "you can't save her. you're nothing. you've done nothing but annoy us mildly." He said. "you're nothing more than a speck." Was he right? Was Peter truely nothing. Despite all his power he couldn't save Uncle Ben, Aunt May, and now he was about to lose sage too. The woman he was going to marry. He caught his reflection in a small body of water on their island. His suit orange and white with the fairy tail symbol on the chest. "No." He said.

"what?" Horror asked.

Peter looked at him. "You're wrong. I'm only 19. I'm young and I've only like this a year, but the things I've accomplished are nothing to scoff at. I've battled demons and dragons. I've helped restore cultures, I've battled the spawn of hell. And I've saved more lives than I'll ever count. And most importantly. I found a place with people just as strange as me."

Horro dashed at him swiping with his Ax. Peter moved out of the way with a graceful flip.

"I'm a member of Fairy Tail. I'm a Chunin of the Village Hidden in the leaves of the Land of Fire. I'm an honorary avenger and an agent of the plumbers. I'm Spider-Man and I'm far more than nothing. And I will save Sage." He said.

"shut up!" Horror annoyed and provoked teleported right in front of him hoping to lop his head off.

Instead Peter's fist connected with his skull. Horror fell to the ground. He looked at his hand as it turned to dust.

Peter looked at the deteriorating alternate Sans. "You're the one who's nothing. You're a pale imitation of a close friend of mine. One who knows me. One who can stare the abyss in the face and tell it a joke. Compared to him you don't even exist. And I feel no guilt making that reality." He said watching the this perversion of one his best friends turn to dust.

He used the force to send it back at her. "Look around. You're alone. You're friend as escaped and left you here. You control demons. You control hate incarnate yet you are so afraid to give into it." Vader said. The pain steadily grew. "You are all alone. Left for dead by the one person you thought you could trust.

Peter was looking at Horror. "you can't save her. you're nothing. you've done nothing but annoy us mildly." He said. "you're nothing more than a speck." Was he right? Was Peter truely nothing. Despite all his power he couldn't save Uncle Ben, Aunt May, and now he was about to lose sage too. The woman he was going to marry. He caught his reflection in a small body of water on their island. His suit orange and white with the fairy tail symbol on the chest. "No." He said.

"what?" Horror asked.

Peter looked at him. "You're wrong. I'm only 19. I'm young and I've only like this a year, but the things I've accomplished are nothing to scoff at. I've battled demons and dragons. I've helped restore cultures, I've battled the spawn of hell. And I've saved more lives than I'll ever count. And most importantly. I found a place with people just as strange as me."

Horro dashed at him swiping with his Ax. Peter moved out of the way with a graceful flip.

"I'm a member of Fairy Tail. I'm a Chunin of the Village Hidden in the leaves of the Land of Fire. I'm an honorary avenger and an agent of the plumbers. I'm Spider-Man and I'm far more than nothing. And I will save Sage." He said.

"shut up!" Horror annoyed and provoked teleported right in front of him hoping to lop his head off.

Instead Peter's fist connected with his skull. Horror fell to the ground. He looked at his hand as it turned to dust.

Peter looked at the deteriorating alternate Sans. "You're the one who's nothing. You're a pale imitation of a close friend of mine. One who knows me. One who can stare the abyss in the face and tell it a joke. Compared to him you don't even exist. And I feel no guilt making that reality." He said watching the this perversion of one his best friends turn to dust.
she got hit by the full force of the bolt."ah!" She screamed. "He'll..come back..I'm not alone..." the pain grew as she held back tears it was getting harder for her to focus on anything but the pain but she was trying but Vader could see it was starting to break her down. She shut her eyes.

Meanwhile Wolfe waited outside with Orochimaru.

she got hit by the full force of the bolt."ah!" She screamed. "He'll..come back..I'm not alone..." the pain grew as she held back tears it was getting harder for her to focus on anything but the pain but she was trying but Vader could see it was starting to break her down. She shut her eyes.

Meanwhile Wolfe waited outside with Orochimaru.
She was right. He was coming for her. Peter just hoped he wasn't too late.

Vade said nothing. "Is he?" He left her with the question burning in her mind and said nothing else. Nothing would work better to break her than her own doubt.

She was right. He was coming for her. Peter just hoped he wasn't too late.

Vade said nothing. "Is he?" He left her with the question burning in her mind and said nothing else. Nothing would work better to break her than her own doubt.
After a few more minutes Sage really couldn't tell how long she had been in that chair, the ever growing pain made everything slow down. She had stopped attacking Vader, tears covered her face, the question burned in her mind and when she spoke her voice was full of doubt. She felt like she had been here for hours. "Is he coming.." she looked down before feeling an intense pain and screaming.

Wolfe smirked hearing the scream.

After a few more minutes Sage really couldn't tell how long she had been in that chair, the ever growing pain made everything slow down. She had stopped attacking Vader, tears covered her face, the question burned in her mind and when she spoke her voice was full of doubt. She felt like she had been here for hours. "Is he coming.." she looked down before feeling an intense pain and screaming.

Wolfe smirked hearing the scream.
Orichimaru simply leaned against the wall. "Always with his experiments and his ideas. When will we get to do something on our own?" He asked.

Vader watched. "If he is he's too late to save you."

Orichimaru simply leaned against the wall. "Always with his experiments and his ideas. When will we get to do something on our own?" He asked.

Vader watched. "If he is he's too late to save you."
"I don't mind this is fun." He said.

"Too..late...all alone.." she muttered. "How..long have I been here..." she looked down still feeling the increasing pain and her mind just slipping away getting close to turning.

"I don't mind this is fun." He said.

"Too..late...all alone.." she muttered. "How..long have I been here..." she looked down still feeling the increasing pain and her mind just slipping away getting close to turning.
"30 minutes." Vader said. "Imagine all this pain. Only 30 minutes."

Orochimaru shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back