• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I got this." Ben said tapping the Omnitrix and slamming on the core.

In the flash of green light his skin hardened and sharpened becoming teal in color. His jawline expanded as the top back of his head pointed and two crystal spikes shot from his back

"Diamondhead!"

(I mean they can certainly try to take on Vader)
Sage nods and goes toward vader. She made vines tie up legs.

Sage nods and goes toward vader. She made vines tie up legs.
He took his saber and cut up the vines before they reached him. Peter jumped to attack him but he simply held out his hand and threw him aside with the force.

The battle between Ben and albedo was much less one sided as they basically knew exactly which aliens to use to counteract the other.

He took his saber and cut up the vines before they reached him. Peter jumped to attack him but he simply held out his hand and threw him aside with the force.

The battle between Ben and albedo was much less one sided as they basically knew exactly which aliens to use to counteract the other.
"need a way to get that saber." Sage said sending fire balls at vader.

(It's cool I get it) "yeah it took me awhile to get there but yeah. I have pride in my skills. Whats it to you"" Sage glared. She made stone spikes come out of the ground at Vader.
"Pride and overconfidence. Will be your downfall. I have seen it. In the force."

"I say your wrong. I'm not going to have you take control of this place or turn anyone else into inquisitors " she sent a stone spike at him again, aiming for his head.
He held up his hand and redirected it at a bystander. "Anything you attack me with will hit a so called innocent."

(Hey I was thinking what if Vader turned Sage and Peter into inquisiter and Rin and prym have to fight /save them.)

(Hey I was thinking what if Vader turned Sage and Peter into inquisiter and Rin and prym have to fight /save them.)
(Hm... Let me think on that. Cuz I didn't think of a way to reverse the process. And it's be difficult to break the both of them if they were together to support eachother)

(Hm... Let me think on that. Cuz I didn't think of a way to reverse the process. And it's be difficult to break the both of them if they were together to support eachother)
(Good point just kind of randomly came to me. Hmm if Wolfe helped turn them then he could always find s way to reverse it, especially if Rin/prym make him. Plus when in doubt there is always magic)

Last edited:
(Good point just kind of randomly came to me. Hmm if Wolfe helped turn them then he could always find s way to reverse it, especially if Rin/prym make him. Plus when in doubt there is always magic)
(Or dragonballs. Or Doctor Who science. Honsetly with so much stuff we have a lot of options)

(Or dragonballs. Or Doctor Who science. Honsetly with so much stuff we have a lot of options)
(Exactly. Plus I was thinking Wolfe might like to see Sages demons lol. ) sage looked over at peter. "Come on Peter let's get everyone out of here, let's have Anakin take care of Vader." She looked over at the two, she was glad the good one showed up. Her attacks weren't doing anything against the sith lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back