• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Trevor nods keeping watch. Lucy looks around.

"That's where we are going" she said
Link was attempting to role out his shoulder. Those bandits used him for their gladiator tournament. He had taken a mean swing to his shoulder.

"Right. And who's the bug menacing guy with the Potsicker on his back." Ben asked. Zabuza growled. Already this guy reminded him too much of the Spider.

Link was attempting to role out his shoulder. Those bandits used him for their gladiator tournament. He had taken a mean swing to his shoulder.

"Right. And who's the bug menacing guy with the Potsicker on his back." Ben asked. Zabuza growled. Already this guy reminded him too much of the Spider.
Lucy walked next to link. "Want me to rub your shoulder?"

"Zabuza" she said.

"I see" he said.

"The Jarl had summonsed adventurers for help so we're going to help" she said
"Make sure not lose your temper." He said.

"Really?" Ben asked. "And what do you get from helping him." He asked. "He'll help us win a war." Zabuza said.

"Make sure not lose your temper." He said.

"Really?" Ben asked. "And what do you get from helping him." He asked. "He'll help us win a war." Zabuza said.
"I'll try not to" he said

"And we need all the help we can get" sage said.

Prym was taking a break from whatever her and Rin had been up to lately. She was meditating.

"I'll try not to" he said

"And we need all the help we can get" sage said.

Prym was taking a break from whatever her and Rin had been up to lately. She was meditating.
They went to the Jarl's palace.

"War?" Ben asked. "Against who?"

Rin walked into her room.

Lucy looks around but stood ready.

"The empire with uh this guy called Darth Vader." Sage said.

Her door was unlocked she didn't notice.
"Jarl Buulgruf is still not answering out calls to action." A man who looked to be a war general said. There was a man dressed in elegant furs with hi. No doubt general Stormcloak. "He'll come around. If not then he'll lose his city." He said calmly.

"Oh. Got it." Ben said. "Darth Who?"

He set down some food and water and left the room. They hadn't spoken much recently. Not because they were fighting or anything but Rin was busy planning the best way to go about the Skooma raid.

"Jarl Buulgruf is still not answering out calls to action." A man who looked to be a war general said. There was a man dressed in elegant furs with hi. No doubt general Stormcloak. "He'll come around. If not then he'll lose his city." He said calmly.

"Oh. Got it." Ben said. "Darth Who?"

He set down some food and water and left the room. They hadn't spoken much recently. Not because they were fighting or anything but Rin was busy planning the best way to go about the Skooma raid.
"Yeah it's either help or lose the city" Trevor said.

"Really big bad guy. He's like a leader of this big empire. He has this glowing saber and uses this thing called the force" she said.

Prym kept on meditating for a bit, she had been practicing lately with the force. She been trying to use more of the light side than the dark she had known how to use for so long. She opened her eyes and saw the food and water left for her. She smiles and takes it.

"Yeah it's either help or lose the city" Trevor said.

"Really big bad guy. He's like a leader of this big empire. He has this glowing saber and uses this thing called the force" she said.

Prym kept on meditating for a bit, she had been practicing lately with the force. She been trying to use more of the light side than the dark she had known how to use for so long. She opened her eyes and saw the food and water left for her. She smiles and takes it.
"You do know that they're saying their going to invade Whiterun right?" Link asked. "Seems Ulfrics more focused on his own war than the important one." Bomber said.

"Sounds dangerous." Ben said. "He is." Zabuza said.

Rin came back in an hour later. "Alright. I think it's time." He said.

"You do know that they're saying their going to invade Whiterun right?" Link asked. "Seems Ulfrics more focused on his own war than the important one." Bomber said.

"Sounds dangerous." Ben said. "He is." Zabuza said.

Rin came back in an hour later. "Alright. I think it's time." He said.

Lucy nods. "Seems like it". "Maybe we should make him get his priorities straight" Trevor saId.

"Yes he definitely is" sage nods

Prym nods. "Alright"

Lucy nods. "Seems like it". "Maybe we should make him get his priorities straight" Trevor saId.

"Yes he definitely is" sage nods

Prym nods. "Alright"
"Right." Link said. He began walking forward. "Alright. Let's go about this. Lucy and I will talk. Trevor, DT, and Bomber go back to the front of the city. If it looks like there's trouble contact me immediately.

"Well guess I can help." Ben said.

"Alright. We leave in 10. Get ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back