• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah some one will" she said
DT waited outside Whiterun. With him was a clone trooper who called himself Bomber.

Zabuza was sent with Sage to go Falkreath. The Jarl had summonsed adventurers for help and any who came would have earned his favor. They both had crystals in pouches. Zabuza was totally silent. Working alongside an enemy. Well. Past enemy anyway wasn't his ideas of a good time.

DT waited outside Whiterun. With him was a clone trooper who called himself Bomber.

Zabuza was sent with Sage to go Falkreath. The Jarl had summonsed adventurers for help and any who came would have earned his favor. They both had crystals in pouches. Zabuza was totally silent. Working alongside an enemy. Well. Past enemy anyway wasn't his ideas of a good time.
Trevor walked over. "Well lead the way"

Sage chuckled. "So are you going to say anything?"

he follows.

"I don't know you just been silent this whole time" sage said
They travelled a long distance on speeders in one day. They made all the way to Windhelm with no sign of Link or Lucy.

Zabuza looked at her. "If your looking for an apology I'm sad to say that you aren't getting one."

They travelled a long distance on speeders in one day. They made all the way to Windhelm with no sign of Link or Lucy.

Zabuza looked at her. "If your looking for an apology I'm sad to say that you aren't getting one."
"Indont see any sign of your comrades" he said.

"I wasn't expecting one" she said

"Indont see any sign of your comrades" he said.

"I wasn't expecting one" she said
"Yeah. That means we need to search the caves." DT said.

"Good." Zabuza said. As they walked they came upon a young man that Sage would recognize. Who could forget that brown bed-head hair. Bright green eyes. And especially the peculiar watch attatched to his wrist.

"Yeah. That means we need to search the caves." DT said.

"Good." Zabuza said. As they walked they came upon a young man that Sage would recognize. Who could forget that brown bed-head hair. Bright green eyes. And especially the peculiar watch attatched to his wrist.
Trevor nods."okay"

"Hey Ben!" Sage smiled

he starts looking.
"What's going on" she asked
Link and Lucy were barely conscious anymore.

"Nothing." He said. "Omnitrix. Is just acting up. With so many new species, aliens, and all that stuff. It's having trouble with transforming. It keeps detecting new DNA."

Link and Lucy were barely conscious anymore.

"Nothing." He said. "Omnitrix. Is just acting up. With so many new species, aliens, and all that stuff. It's having trouble with transforming. It keeps detecting new DNA."
Trevor found them in the cage. " Hey I think I found your comrades!"

"Maybe you need to put a filter om it or something" she said

Trevor found them in the cage. " Hey I think I found your comrades!"

"Maybe you need to put a filter om it or something" she said
DT and Bomber ran in. "Shit. Get them something to eat and drink now!" DT ordered.."The speeders we have waterskins and rations at the speeders."

"Tried. It's not-" "Uncatalogued DNA detected." The Omnitrix said. Ben sighed. "I'm trying to maybe get a few samples.into it so it stops."

DT and Bomber ran in. "Shit. Get them something to eat and drink now!" DT ordered.."The speeders we have waterskins and rations at the speeders."
Trevor opened up the cage. He looks around. "What were the doing to get themselves in this mess"

They gave them water and food. Link woke up. He looked over and saw all their stuff. "You found it."

"Maybe. Need to figure this out." He said.
Lucy woke up, taking her keys. She hugged them. "I missed you guys" Trevor crossed his arms. "How did you two get into this situation"

Sage nods. "Okay"

Lucy woke up, taking her keys. She hugged them. "I missed you guys" Trevor crossed his arms. "How did you two get into this situation"

Sage nods. "Okay"
"Well." Link said. "Do you want the long version or the short version." Link asked. "Short." DT said. "Bandits jumped us while we fought a dragon."

A Khajiit walked past Ben and the Omnitrix beeped. "DNA sample scanned. Khajiit transformation unlocked." (Look up Khajiit if your curious but they are basically cat people)

"Well." Link said. "Do you want the long version or the short version." Link asked. "Short." DT said. "Bandits jumped us while we fought a dragon."

A Khajiit walked past Ben and the Omnitrix beeped. "DNA sample scanned. Khajiit transformation unlocked." (Look up Khajiit if your curious but they are basically cat people)
Trevor nods listening. Lucy smiled at DT. "Well I'm glad you guys showed up."

"Yeah that must be happening alot. Hmm wonder if that thing can be overloaded" she said

Trevor nods listening. Lucy smiled at DT. "Well I'm glad you guys showed up."

"Yeah that must be happening alot. Hmm wonder if that thing can be overloaded" she said
"Just doing our job sir." DT said. "Well it's not done. DT, Bomber and...." He looked at the new trooper. "Name?"

"I don't think so." Ben said. *Azimuth said it's memory in infinite."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back