• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah" she opens the letter

"Hi" he said and stepped forward
It talked about a cave near Riften that produced the Skooma supply.

"I sense staggering potential within you. But you need help to unlike. Like your master's like any Saiyan. It's near limitless."

It talked about a cave near Riften that produced the Skooma supply.

"I sense staggering potential within you. But you need help to unlike. Like your master's like any Saiyan. It's near limitless."
"looks like we know where we are heading next" she said.

He nods. "Okay"

"looks like we know where we are heading next" she said.

He nods. "Okay"
"We should show this to the Jarl." His communicator beeped. He picked up. "DT? What's up?" He asked. "Several things. First we have a rogue stormtrooper who's joined are cause. Has lots of info. Second, the Cyrodiilic empire has seen fight to postpone war efforts against stormcloaks and clone troopers are being deployed to protect their holds. Still no word from Link and Lucy at Windhelm. They've missed a few checkins. Permission to take a few troops as search for them?" He asked. "Granted." (Hey so do ya think you could post a CS for and be the stormtrooper. I don't care weather the trooper is a guy or a girl but I think it'd be fun if we both had Soldier characters)

The elder put his hand on his head. Suddenly he feltnraw power well up withing him.

"We should show this to the Jarl." His communicator beeped. He picked up. "DT? What's up?" He asked. "Several things. First we have a rogue stormtrooper who's joined are cause. Has lots of info. Second, the Cyrodiilic empire has seen fight to postpone war efforts against stormcloaks and clone troopers are being deployed to protect their holds. Still no word from Link and Lucy at Windhelm. They've missed a few checkins. Permission to take a few troops as search for them?" He asked. "Granted." (Hey so do ya think you could post a CS for and be the stormtrooper. I don't care weather the trooper is a guy or a girl but I think it'd be fun if we both had Soldier characters)

The elder put his hand on his head. Suddenly he feltnraw power well up withing him.
(sure) "hopefully they are okay." Prym said.

"Wow.." he said

Name:Trevor james
Species:human
Alignment: nuetral
Sex:male
Appearence (picture preferred):
Universe of origin:star wars
Powers (if applicable):none
Skills: capable fightr
Weaknesses:can be killed like any other
Weapons (if applicable):blaster
Backround (optional):is a storm trooper
Other info (optional)

Trevor took off his helmet. "Sounds like a good idea."

"To bring back a Saiyan to train me" he said
"Come on. Let's get you in clone armor." He said.

"Not to train you. We're going to train him." "Who?" The Namekian said. "Raditz." He said. "No." The Namekian said.

"Yeah he did. " He nods, he looked around the tardis. "Wow.."

"Oh" he said
"Yeah." DT said. As they walked through the Halls. Many other Clones walked around.

"We can change him for the better. We get three wishes. We can use one of them to help him be better"

"Yeah." DT said. As they walked through the Halls. Many other Clones walked around.

"We can change him for the better. We get three wishes. We can use one of them to help him be better"
"You got a lot of clones here" he said.

"That might work" herb said

Okay thanks" he said

Herb smiles
He let him through.

Link woke up. He always kept hoping he wouldn't wake up here but he always did. For the past week he and Lucy both. In a cage in a cave. Barely fed. Stripped down to just their clothes. Link had lost his green tunic and his hat left in a white shirt. And his trousers. They even took his boots. He coughed as the sent of death once again filled his nose. "Lucy... You still here?"

They gathered all of the dragonballs rather quickly thanks to the Dragon radar

He let him through.

Link woke up. He always kept hoping he wouldn't wake up here but he always did. For the past week he and Lucy both. In a cage in a cave. Barely fed. Stripped down to just their clothes. Link had lost his green tunic and his hat left in a white shirt. And his trousers. They even took his boots. He coughed as the sent of death once again filled his nose. "Lucy... You still here?"

They gathered all of the dragonballs rather quickly thanks to the Dragon radar
He got changed into new armor.

"Yeah..." She said

"Wow that works great" herb said looking at the radar

He got changed into new armor.

"Yeah..." She said

"Wow that works great" herb said looking at the radar
It was a little similar to old clone armor but the design differed.

b99cdfcd76e9ca6b669e0af9d4492a98.png

Link coughed again. "It's been three days. Either they forgot about us or they're leaving us to starve.

It was a little similar to old clone armor but the design differed.

b99cdfcd76e9ca6b669e0af9d4492a98.png

Link coughed again. "It's been three days. Either they forgot about us or they're leaving us to starve.
"This will do" he said changing into the armor.

"Yeah probably forgot" Lucy coughed.

"This will do" he said changing into the armor.

"Yeah probably forgot" Lucy coughed.
"Alright. We're moving out in 10. While we find them I'm in charge but once we find them the chain of command immediately puts Link at the top.

Link ruffled through what food they had left. He split a half loaf of bread in half and handed her one half. "This is the last of what we've got."

"Alright. We're moving out in 10. While we find them I'm in charge but once we find them the chain of command immediately puts Link at the top.

Link ruffled through what food they had left. He split a half loaf of bread in half and handed her one half. "This is the last of what we've got."
He nods. "Sounds good"

She takes the bread. "I wish I had my keys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back