• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Guess you can't water walk." She said

Tommy sighs.
"I'll figure it out." Peter coughed. As he walked toward her he had to jump back as a boy clad in green clothes with a bowl haircut jumped past. "Hey watch it!" He yelled.

Hizako looked at him and left.

"whoa careful " she said

He said nothing.
Peter watched the boy. "Sorry." A girl said jumping past. She wore pink and had brunette hair in a Chinese bun. Another boy with long raven hair and pupiless eyes scoffed. "Stay out of our way." He said to Peter with a dead look.

Hizako went to the library. "Closed... Great." He looked around to make sure no one was watching and muttered some words. "Spirits of Space hear me and grant my wish." He closed his eyes and stepped forward teleporting into the library.

Peter watched the boy. "Sorry." A girl said jumping past. She wore pink and had brunette hair in a Chinese bun. Another boy with long raven hair and pupiless eyes scoffed. "Stay out of our way." He said to Peter with a dead look.

Hizako went to the library. "Closed... Great." He looked around to make sure no one was watching and muttered some words. "Spirits of Space hear me and grant my wish." He closed his eyes and stepped forward teleporting into the library.
"We arnt trying to get in your way" she said

"No" she said.
The two ninja came back. "I am very sorry for almost bumping into you." The boy in green said. "Neji let us go. We need to get to guy Sensei." He said. "In a moment Lee." Neji said. "I am from the Hyuga Clan. I may not be part of the main branch but that name still demands respect." He said. Pinto leaned in. "Don't care." He said with a child like grin. "What rare family demanding respect? What's that make for me. I'm not even human."

The two ninja came back. "I am very sorry for almost bumping into you." The boy in green said. "Neji let us go. We need to get to guy Sensei." He said. "In a moment Lee." Neji said. "I am from the Hyuga Clan. I may not be part of the main branch but that name still demands respect." He said. Pinto leaned in. "Don't care." He said with a child like grin. "What rare family demanding respect? What's that make for me. I'm not even human."
Sage crossed her arms. "Respect needs to be earned. Just by being from a certain clan won't make everyone respect you."

Sage crossed her arms. "Respect needs to be earned. Just by being from a certain clan won't make everyone respect you."
"Hello. I'm Peter. I'm the only Parker in town and I'm also not flaunting." Peter said. Tenten looked between Peter and Neji. "Drop it Nejii he's just trying to get a ride out of you." The girl said. Neji scoffed. "Whatever not worth the time." He said. "Nice to meetcha let's fight some time." Pinto said as Neji left.

"Hello. I'm Peter. I'm the only Parker in town and I'm also not flaunting." Peter said. Tenten looked between Peter and Neji. "Drop it Nejii he's just trying to get a ride out of you." The girl said. Neji scoffed. "Whatever not worth the time." He said. "Nice to meetcha let's fight some time." Pinto said as Neji left.
Sage looked at Peter. "Wanna keep trying these ninjutsu stuff?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back