• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sage got up a little bit after him.
Kakashi was waiting for them reading a book. From the look of the core it seemed to be an adult novel but he seemed to have genuine interest in the story. "Good morning everyone." He said dryly. Pinto was already up.

Kakashi was waiting for them reading a book. From the look of the core it seemed to be an adult novel but he seemed to have genuine interest in the story. "Good morning everyone." He said dryly. Pinto was already up.
"Morning sir" sage said

"Good morning sage. The kids are all at the training area been there for a few hours. Shall we get going?" He said. "Hey what test are you giving them?" Peter asked. "The bell test"
"The same test you gave us? How do you think they will do?" She asked.

"The same test you gave us? How do you think they will do?" She asked.
"Well the point of the test is team work. You three had a pretty good grasp of it. Not surprising. I'd assume you three have all fought alongside. These four are... Green. The hope is that they'll understand why they're put into team of three. Or in this case. Four."

"Well the point of the test is team work. You three had a pretty good grasp of it. Not surprising. I'd assume you three have all fought alongside. These four are... Green. The hope is that they'll understand why they're put into team of three. Or in this case. Four."
Yeah we have fought together for awhile now" she nods.

Yeah we have fought together for awhile now" she nods.
"I wonder how this'll work." Peter said thoughtfully. "Naruto doesn't seem like the guy to wait for orders. And the Uchiha kid sees everyone as either a hindrance or a goal. Sakura will probably just focus on Sasuke the whole time and ignore everyone else... Hiro... Well I'm not sure what he'll do." Peter said thoughtfully.

After classes were finished Hizako met up with Tommy and Jackson took Issane to the club room.

"I wonder how this'll work." Peter said thoughtfully. "Naruto doesn't seem like the guy to wait for orders. And the Uchiha kid sees everyone as either a hindrance or a goal. Sakura will probably just focus on Sasuke the whole time and ignore everyone else... Hiro... Well I'm not sure what he'll do." Peter said thoughtfully.

After classes were finished Hizako met up with Tommy and Jackson took Issane to the club room.
"guess they have to learn teamwork " she said.

Tommy was reading a comic book. Isanne looks around the club room.

sage follows the others.

"What's this for?" She asked. Tommy was reading a spider-man comic.
Sakura and Naruto were very verbal when they arrived. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Naruto yelled. "Sorry everyone but a black cat crossed our paths. We had to take the long way." Kakashi excused casually.

"Just thought you'd like a reminder if home. I know what you had to give up coming back to Earth." Jackson said. Hizako yawned loudly. "I wonder if we'll ever meet the guy now that all these worlds are one place."

Sakura and Naruto were very verbal when they arrived. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Naruto yelled. "Sorry everyone but a black cat crossed our paths. We had to take the long way." Kakashi excused casually.

"Just thought you'd like a reminder if home. I know what you had to give up coming back to Earth." Jackson said. Hizako yawned loudly. "I wonder if we'll ever meet the guy now that all these worlds are one place."
sage chuckled at kakashi's excuse.

"Aww thank you" she hugged him. Tommy shrugs. "Anything is possible"

sage chuckled at kakashi's excuse.

"Aww thank you" she hugged him. Tommy shrugs. "Anything is possible"
"So what's the mission?" Naruto asked. "A test of sorts. To see if I'll accept you as students. Just take these bells from me." He held up three bells. Hiro was the first to notice. "Sensei. There's four of us. You're a bell short." He said. "No I'm not. I purposely chose three. This ensures... That at least one of you will be sent back to the academy." He said his dry disinterested voice suddenly much more stern. Everyone had some kind of reaction. A bead of sweat down Sasuke's cheek. Naruto and Sakura looked horrified. Hiro elected to go the way of humor. "Sounds fun. Sorry Naruto but I guess you're heading back." He said. "Hey! Don't underestimate me. I can fight as well as any of you! I'll pass this stupid test and join Kakashi Sensei's squad BELIEVE IT!"

He hugged her back. Hizako checked his watch. "Ugh. I gotta go. Work calls."

"So what's the mission?" Naruto asked. "A test of sorts. To see if I'll accept you as students. Just take these bells from me." He held up three bells. Hiro was the first to notice. "Sensei. There's four of us. You're a bell short." He said. "No I'm not. I purposely chose three. This ensures... That at least one of you will be sent back to the academy." He said his dry disinterested voice suddenly much more stern. Everyone had some kind of reaction. A bead of sweat down Sasuke's cheek. Naruto and Sakura looked horrified. Hiro elected to go the way of humor. "Sounds fun. Sorry Naruto but I guess you're heading back." He said. "Hey! Don't underestimate me. I can fight as well as any of you! I'll pass this stupid test and join Kakashi Sensei's squad BELIEVE IT!"

He hugged her back. Hizako checked his watch. "Ugh. I gotta go. Work calls."
sage silently watched.

"Its so beautiful in here" she said. Tommy nods. "Okay see you later"

sage silently watched.

"Its so beautiful in here" she said. Tommy nods. "Okay see you later"
"You have to come at me with intention to kill." Kakashi said. "If you don't you'll never get these bells from any of us." "Any of us?" Peter asked. Kakashi smiled. "Oh that's right. One more thing. I'm only getting on bell. The other two." He tossed one to Peter and then sage.

Jackson smiled. "I hoped you would like it." He said. "It's a farewell gift."

In the guild Peter was talking with Lucy and watching Latina run around. There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared.

"You have to come at me with intention to kill." Kakashi said. "If you don't you'll never get these bells from any of us." "Any of us?" Peter asked. Kakashi smiled. "Oh that's right. One more thing. I'm only getting on bell. The other two." He tossed one to Peter and then sage.

Jackson smiled. "I hoped you would like it." He said. "It's a farewell gift."

In the guild Peter was talking with Lucy and watching Latina run around. There was a whorping noise as the TARDIS appeared.
"Oh we're playing a part in this too." Sage smiled.

"What do you mean? Where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh the doctor's here" Lucy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back