• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
she chuckled.
"Well that was pointless!" Naruto yelled. Hiro Shrugged. "Alright how about the Chunin instructors." He said pointing to them. The others hadn't heard Kakashi but he had. A very acute sense of hearing. "Alright." Pinto stepped forward. "My name is Pinto. I like fighting and food. I hate it when people hold back against me. My hobbies include training and fighting strong people. My dream. Is to be the greatest warrior of my race." He said. Peter stepped forward. "My name is Peter Parker. I like science, web swinging, and my friends. I don't like bullies or bad people. Dreams... I guess I just want to help people. Hobbies are experimentation and Crime fighting." He said. The students looked at Sage expectedly.

"Well that was pointless!" Naruto yelled. Hiro Shrugged. "Alright how about the Chunin instructors." He said pointing to them. The others hadn't heard Kakashi but he had. A very acute sense of hearing. "Alright." Pinto stepped forward. "My name is Pinto. I like fighting and food. I hate it when people hold back against me. My hobbies include training and fighting strong people. My dream. Is to be the greatest warrior of my race." He said. Peter stepped forward. "My name is Peter Parker. I like science, web swinging, and my friends. I don't like bullies or bad people. Dreams... I guess I just want to help people. Hobbies are experimentation and Crime fighting." He said. The students looked at Sage expectedly.
"Sage Blackmoor. I like reading and magic. Hobbies are well magic and I hate when people mess with my friends." She said

"Sage Blackmoor. I like reading and magic. Hobbies are well magic and I hate when people mess with my friends." She said
Naruto got up first. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like Ramen. My hobby is comparing different types of Ramen. I hate the time you have to wait for Ramen in a cup to prepare after you add hot water..." The other three students were looking a little bored. Sasuke just looked annoyed. "And my dream... One day I'll be the greatest Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me and treat me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" He said surprising just about everyone. Kakashi smiled under his mask. Large aspirations he liked that. Hiro was next. "My name is Hiro Hyaro. I like efficiency and naps. I don't like people who make things unnecessarily difficult. I like to cook and draw. My dream is to repopulate my dying clan." Sakura stood up. "I am Sakura Haruno. I like... Well *giggle* my hobbies are..." She turned red and glanced at Sasuke. "My dreams for the future... " She squealed. No one could see the crown under the mask but Peter's eyebrows dropped and his brown eyes conveyed bemusement. "Okay... What do you hate?" Kakashi asked. "NARUTO!" She yelled. Naruto yelped at the verbal attack. "That just leaves you." Peter said looking at Sasuke.

Last edited:
Naruto got up first. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like Ramen. My hobby is comparing different types of Ramen. I hate the time you have to wait for Ramen in a cup to prepare after you add hot water..." The other three students were looking a little bored. Sasuke just looked annoyed. "And my dream... One day I'll be the greatest Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me and treat me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!" He said surprising just about everyone. Kakashi smiled under his mask. Josh aspirations he liked that. Hiro was next. "My name is Hiro Hyaro. I like efficiency and naps. I don't like people who make things unnecessarily difficult. I like to cook and draw. My dream is to repopulate my dying clan." Sakura stood up. "I am Sakura Haruno. I like... Well *giggle* my hobbies are..." She turned red and glanced at Sasuke. "My dreams for the future... " She squealed. No one could see the ground under the mask but Peter's eyebrows dropped and his brown eyes conveyed bemusement. "Okay... What do you hate?" Kakashi asked. "NARUTO!" She yelled. Naruto yelped at the verbal attack. "That just leaves you." Peter said looking at Sasuke.
She looked at sasuke waiting an answer.

She looked at sasuke waiting an answer.
Sasuke signed. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I have no dream. Because I WILL make it a reality. I am going to restore the honor of my clan and become strong. So I can kill a certain someone." He said darkly. Hiro seemed a little more interested that normal. Sakura was still head over heels and Naruto was losing his composure. Sasuke's introduction had him rattled. "Well aren't you a barrel of laughs." Peter jabbed at the twelve year old.

Sasuke signed. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. I have no dream. Because I WILL make it a reality. I am going to restore the honor of my clan and become strong. So I can kill a certain someone." He said darkly. Hiro seemed a little more interested that normal. Sakura was still head over heels and Naruto was losing his composure. Sasuke's introduction had him rattled. "Well aren't you a barrel of laughs." Peter jabbed at the twelve year old.
"well alrighty then" she said

"well alrighty then" she said
"Alright now that introductions are out of the way let's talk first assignments. We're all going to be there. Although the three assistants will just be watching this time. We'll be doing a survival exercise. Be at the training area at five am sharp." Kakashi said.

"Alright now that introductions are out of the way let's talk first assignments. We're all going to be there. Although the three assistants will just be watching this time. We'll be doing a survival exercise. Be at the training area at five am sharp." Kakashi said.
sage nods listening

sage nods listening
"Oh an kids. Make sure to skip breakfast or... You'll puke." He said. The students left leaving the former Anbu captain and the newly registered Chunin behind. Kakashi looked at them. "Well I think that went rather well." He said. "I think we should keep an eye on the Uchiha kid. He seems a few pages short of a book." Peter said bluntly.

"Oh an kids. Make sure to skip breakfast or... You'll puke." He said. The students left leaving the former Anbu captain and the newly registered Chunin behind. Kakashi looked at them. "Well I think that went rather well." He said. "I think we should keep an eye on the Uchiha kid. He seems a few pages short of a book." Peter said bluntly.
she nods. "Yeah good idea"

she nods. "Yeah good idea"
"Sasuke Uchiha..." Kakashi said. "We have three special cases on our hands." Kakashi exolained the situation with Naruto divulging full info to them including the nine tailed fox. Probably why no one liked him. Then be told them about the Uchiha being slaughtered by one of their own. "Hiro is... In a similar boat. Although not completely alone his small family is all that's left of the Hyaro clan. Although he's not as cold as Sasuke or brash as Naruto... He simply seems... Unmotivated. Like he doesn't see a point in trying."

"Sasuke Uchiha..." Kakashi said. "We have three special cases on our hands." Kakashi exolained the situation with Naruto divulging full info to them including the nine tailed fox. Probably why no one liked him. Then be told them about the Uchiha being slaughtered by one of their own. "Hiro is... In a similar boat. Although not completely alone his small family is all that's left of the Hyaro clan. Although he's not as cold as Sasuke or brash as Naruto... He simply seems... Unmotivated. Like he doesn't see a point in trying."
Sage nods as she listened. She understood how Naruto must feel. After the demon attack in her town no one liked her.

Sage nods as she listened. She understood how Naruto must feel. After the demon attack in her town no one liked her.
"Is it really a good idea? Making twelve year old kids into fighting machines?" Peter asked. "Well we don't force them if that's what you mean." Kakashi said casually. "The path of Shinobi must be taken by choice. No one forces them to become Ninja."

"Is it really a good idea? Making twelve year old kids into fighting machines?" Peter asked. "Well we don't force them if that's what you mean." Kakashi said casually. "The path of Shinobi must be taken by choice. No one forces them to become Ninja."
"its just apart of their culture " sage said looking at peter

"its just apart of their culture " sage said looking at peter
"I guess." Peter said leaning his head back thoughtfully. "Honestly Peter, with you natural abilities you and Pinto fit right in as far taijutsu goes. And your friend over there has the strongest non-ninjutsu I've ever seen. You're all rough around the edges, that's why your still just Chunin. But I believe you all have the potential to become Jonin.

"I guess." Peter said leaning his head back thoughtfully. "Honestly Peter, with you natural abilities you and Pinto fit right in as far taijutsu goes. And your friend over there has the strongest non-ninjutsu I've ever seen. You're all rough around the edges, that's why your still just Chunin. But I believe you all have the potential to become Jonin.
" really?" Sage said surprised.

" really?" Sage said surprised.
"You didn't notice?" Pinto said. "Chakra isn't unique to the people it's unique to this part of the world. The moment we got here our bodies started acclimating and generating Chakra." He said. "Well you guys did. My body already has something place of Chakra and can't really fit both."

"You didn't notice?" Pinto said. "Chakra isn't unique to the people it's unique to this part of the world. The moment we got here our bodies started acclimating and generating Chakra." He said. "Well you guys did. My body already has something place of Chakra and can't really fit both."
"Yeah I didnt really notice." She said.

"Yeah I didnt really notice." She said.
"Well now that your bodies are acclimated you should be able to generate chakra anywhere. For Sage this should mean a lot more physically than with Ninjutsu. For Peter the opposite is true." Kakashi said. "Come on I'll show where you'll be staying."

"Well now that your bodies are acclimated you should be able to generate chakra anywhere. For Sage this should mean a lot more physically than with Ninjutsu. For Peter the opposite is true." Kakashi said. "Come on I'll show where you'll be staying."
She nods. "Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back