• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"We need to not jump to conclusions" she said

"I can try.." She said. "What happened to your parents"
Harvey backed off. "Dumb kid. I know how to handle and investigation." He said. They were let in and his wife set out some coffee for everyone.

"Dead." He said. He explained his disease. The circumstances of his operation. And the very explosive results. "Did you see that crater near where I was playing piano... That was me. I killed a whole building of people. An entire hospital of patients. Staff. Friends. Family." Guilty tears welled in his eyes.

Harvey backed off. "Dumb kid. I know how to handle and investigation." He said. They were let in and his wife set out some coffee for everyone.

"Dead." He said. He explained his disease. The circumstances of his operation. And the very explosive results. "Did you see that crater near where I was playing piano... That was me. I killed a whole building of people. An entire hospital of patients. Staff. Friends. Family." Guilty tears welled in his eyes.
Sage said nothing.

"Oh..I'm sorry.." Isanne said quietly, feeling guilty she asked.

Sage said nothing.

"Oh..I'm sorry.." Isanne said quietly, feeling guilty she asked.
"Alright. What do you know about the Wayne's murder. Moony told us that you were seem trying to sell a pearl necklace." Harvey said. "You need a warrant." Mario said. "Actually," Gordan said. "We don't. You're on parole so we just need probable cause."

"You didn't do anything wrong." Jackson said. "I did... I killed my parents... I didn't mean to but... I did. It was my fault."

"Alright. What do you know about the Wayne's murder. Moony told us that you were seem trying to sell a pearl necklace." Harvey said. "You need a warrant." Mario said. "Actually," Gordan said. "We don't. You're on parole so we just need probable cause."

"You didn't do anything wrong." Jackson said. "I did... I killed my parents... I didn't mean to but... I did. It was my fault."
"Tell us what you know" she said

"Still I'm sorry for your lost." She said.

"Tell us what you know" she said

"Still I'm sorry for your lost." She said.
"I don't know anything." He said. "So then. You don't mind that we search the place?" Harvey asked.

Jackson went back to holding his knees against his chest. Sam came back hearing the last part. "He's not the only one who was affected." Sam took off his shirt and extended a pair of wings with black feathers. "And now I have a voice in my head that keeps telling me to do bad stuff."

"I don't know anything." He said. "So then. You don't mind that we search the place?" Harvey asked.

Jackson went back to holding his knees against his chest. Sam came back hearing the last part. "He's not the only one who was affected." Sam took off his shirt and extended a pair of wings with black feathers. "And now I have a voice in my head that keeps telling me to do bad stuff."
She started looking around.

Isanne stood up taking out her scanner. She scans Sam. "Hmm thats strange.."

Harvey and Gordan ran afte Mario as well.

"I don't understand what any of that means." He said.
She let them leave.

"The explosion has changed your DNA resulting in those wings" she said. "I'm not much of a doctor or scientist you know..I'm just a teen like you two.." Her stomach growled loudly. She chuckled."sorry I haven't had anything to eat in awhile"

She let them leave.

"The explosion has changed your DNA resulting in those wings" she said. "I'm not much of a doctor or scientist you know..I'm just a teen like you two.." Her stomach growled loudly. She chuckled."sorry I haven't had anything to eat in awhile"
They got back with Peter arguing nf with Gordan.

Sam got to cooking.

"What happened?" She asked

Isanne sat back down on the ground. She just silently watched.
"He shot Mario!" Peter said. "He was coming at you with a knife." "I would've been fine."

He handed her a bowl. It was macaroni noodle in tomato sauce and cheese. It was buttery and cheesy. It was actually quite good. It was also quite hot

"He shot Mario!" Peter said. "He was coming at you with a knife." "I would've been fine."

He handed her a bowl. It was macaroni noodle in tomato sauce and cheese. It was buttery and cheesy. It was actually quite good. It was also quite hot
"peter he did it to protect you. " sage said.

Isanne looked at the food. She just silently inspected it before trying it. "Hot!" She said before setting the bowl down. She blew on it and a cool breeze covered it, cooling it down a bit but it still being warm. She started eating it quickly, it was clear she really was hungry.

"peter he did it to protect you. " sage said.

Isanne looked at the food. She just silently inspected it before trying it. "Hot!" She said before setting the bowl down. She blew on it and a cool breeze covered it, cooling it down a bit but it still being warm. She started eating it quickly, it was clear she really was hungry.
Peter sighed. "Yeah what she said. No we'll call the precinct get a warrant and search the place." Harvey said. Peter sighed. "For your sake Harv I hope he's guilty." Peter said.

Jackson ate some. Delicious as always.

Peter sighed. "Yeah what she said. No we'll call the precinct get a warrant and search the place." Harvey said. Peter sighed. "For your sake Harv I hope he's guilty." Peter said.

Jackson ate some. Delicious as always.
"Let's get going then" she said

Isanne soon finished and looked at Sam. "Thank you. It was really good"

"Let's get going then" she said

Isanne soon finished and looked at Sam. "Thank you. It was really good"
When they got back to the precinct Peter elected to stay behind. Something didn't feel right.

"No problem." Sam said taking her bowl. "A Jackson?" He asked. "Oh sure." He used his Nanites to wash the dishes. "I'm getting the hang of this. I just think about what I want them to do and they do it. Usually. Kind of like an extra arm. He stood in and created a piano. He sat down and placed his hand on the keys.

When they got back to the precinct Peter elected to stay behind. Something didn't feel right.

"No problem." Sam said taking her bowl. "A Jackson?" He asked. "Oh sure." He used his Nanites to wash the dishes. "I'm getting the hang of this. I just think about what I want them to do and they do it. Usually. Kind of like an extra arm. He stood in and created a piano. He sat down and placed his hand on the keys.
Sage whispered to him. " something wrong"

"Thats good" isanne smiled, ready to hear the music.

Sage whispered to him. " something wrong"

"Thats good" isanne smiled, ready to hear the music.
"Something doesn't feel right. It's not necessarily my Spoder-Sense going off. More like the lack there of. Call me weird but sometimes that feels just as weird..." Peter said. "The perp was supposed to have shiny shoes and a witness named Selina Kyle says that it wasn't Mario. If they find the pearls... Well I think I might go talk to that Fish Moony lady."

"Any requests?" He asked. "Something spooky. It's Halloween after all." Sam said.

Jackson smiled and began to play.

"Something doesn't feel right. It's not necessarily my Spoder-Sense going off. More like the lack there of. Call me weird but sometimes that feels just as weird..." Peter said. "The perp was supposed to have shiny shoes and a witness named Selina Kyle says that it wasn't Mario. If they find the pearls... Well I think I might go talk to that Fish Moony lady."

"Any requests?" He asked. "Something spooky. It's Halloween after all." Sam said.

Jackson smiled and began to play.

"Want me to come too?" She asked

Isanne just smiled and listened.

"If you want. Peter Parker isn't the one visiting."

He began to sing to the music he was playing. "This Is Halloween" was the apparent song. He sung incredibly well.
"Unless you got something for me to do" sage said

Isanne just listened to the music, she didn't know the lyrics so she just relax as she listened.

"Unless you got something for me to do" sage said

Isanne just listened to the music, she didn't know the lyrics so she just relax as she listened.
"Keep an eye on Harvey?" A man walked up to them. "Hey you guys wanna update on my ballistics?" He asked. "Sure. Ed." He said. The man named Ed smiled. "What's greater than God, Worse than the devil. The poor have, the wealthy don't know it. What is it?" He asked looking at the two of them. "Nothing." Peter said.

"Correct. No matches. Dead end." Ed said.

He finished playing and made the piano disappear.

"Keep an eye on Harvey?" A man walked up to them. "Hey you guys wanna update on my ballistics?" He asked. "Sure. Ed." He said. The man named Ed smiled. "What's greater than God, Worse than the devil. The poor have, the wealthy don't know it. What is it?" He asked looking at the two of them. "Nothing." Peter said.

"Correct. No matches. Dead end." Ed said.

He finished playing and made the piano disappear.
Sage nods. "I can do that." She then looked at Ed when he showed up, listening to him talk.

"Great job playing" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back