• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Bullock arrived. "You need to keep your mouths shut and stay quiet." He said. "Otherwise we'll be leaving in a box." "Charming." Peter said.
"We'll see about that" sage muttered.

After a few hours Isanne was sitting on a park bench, her watched changed her to look human but she was still in her silver and purple suit. People would probably think it was from some syfy show. Her stomach growled. "I need to figure out what to do now..." Her AI spoke. "The capsule is currently on the move, you can not go there. You need some place to rest."

"We'll see about that" sage muttered.

After a few hours Isanne was sitting on a park bench, her watched changed her to look human but she was still in her silver and purple suit. People would probably think it was from some syfy show. Her stomach growled. "I need to figure out what to do now..." Her AI spoke. "The capsule is currently on the move, you can not go there. You need some place to rest."
They went to Moony's place. They walked into a club and saw a woman walk in as well. They heard screaming from the back of the club. "Is that screaming?" Gordan asked. "yes my friends are watching a scary movie." She said. Sage would notice that Peter had disappeared.

Jackson walked through the streets with Sam. His parents were gone they'd need to find something out. "Maybe street performance? You're a really good musician." Sam said. "I'm beat at Piano. How do expect us to get a piano out here?" He got the urge to hold out his arms. He did and a piano began to form in front of him.

They went to Moony's place. They walked into a club and saw a woman walk in as well. They heard screaming from the back of the club. "Is that screaming?" Gordan asked. "yes my friends are watching a scary movie." She said. Sage would notice that Peter had disappeared.

Jackson walked through the streets with Sam. His parents were gone they'd need to find something out. "Maybe street performance? You're a really good musician." Sam said. "I'm beat at Piano. How do expect us to get a piano out here?" He got the urge to hold out his arms. He did and a piano began to form in front of him.
Sage noticed Peter was gone. She looks around.

"Let's start looking." Isanne said to herself and started walking.

Sage noticed Peter was gone. She looks around.

"Let's start looking." Isanne said to herself and started walking.
He went into the bathroom. There had been screams outside. She could guess as to what he was doing. Peter locked the stall and put on his suit. "If a cop can't go out there then Spider-Man will."

She heard piano playing on the street. If she followed the noise she would see Jackson.

He went into the bathroom. There had been screams outside. She could guess as to what he was doing. Peter locked the stall and put on his suit. "If a cop can't go out there then Spider-Man will."

She heard piano playing on the street. If she followed the noise she would see Jackson.

she listened to when Mooney and the others would start talking.

"That music" isanne said and followed.

she listened to when Mooney and the others would start talking.

"That music" isanne said and followed.
Gordan went out and saw a man in red and blue spandex beating up some thugs. "You know I'd say this guy you're beating up isn't having as much fun as you guys." He said.

By the time she got there Jackson went to another song.

Gordan went out and saw a man in red and blue spandex beating up some thugs. "You know I'd say this guy you're beating up isn't having as much fun as you guys." He said.

By the time she got there Jackson went to another song.

Sage followed Gordon.

Isanne watched him play.

"Hey hey back off!" Gordan aimed his gun at Spidey.

Jackson finished playing. He looked at the bucket. It was half full of cash.
"put that down." She said

Isanne smiled and tilted her head seeing the cash. Hmm that must be the currency here.

"put that down." She said

Isanne smiled and tilted her head seeing the cash. Hmm that must be the currency here.
"Sir. Vigilantism is illegal. I know you mean well but you have to submit to am arrest." Gordon said.

He began to play a different song.

"Sir. Vigilantism is illegal. I know you mean well but you have to submit to am arrest." Gordon said.

He began to play a different song.

,"sir someone has to do the job you can't" sage said

Isanne smiled as she listened to the music. She started dancing.

,"sir someone has to do the job you can't" sage said

Isanne smiled as she listened to the music. She started dancing.
"I just started here. I know the GCPD is corruot but I can't condone illegal action." He said.

He kept playing the same song for a few minutes.

She followed.

"Nice playing." She said quietly.
Peter left the criminals. "Cops won't stop me." A few seconds after they got in Peter walked out of the bathroom the sound of a toilet flushing behind him.

He jumped and looked at her. "Oh... Thanks."

Peter left the criminals. "Cops won't stop me." A few seconds after they got in Peter walked out of the bathroom the sound of a toilet flushing behind him.

He jumped and looked at her. "Oh... Thanks."

Sage looked over to see what moony and Bullock were talking about.

She nods and goes to walk away. She had to find a place to stay for the night.

Sage looked over to see what moony and Bullock were talking about.

She nods and goes to walk away. She had to find a place to stay for the night.
They were discussing who killed the Wayne's. They got a name. Mario Pepper.

"Hey." Jackson said. "So my parents are dead and his are abusive... We're kinda homeless. Wanna stick with us?" Jackson asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back