• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
They were discussing who killed the Wayne's. They got a name. Mario Pepper.

"Hey." Jackson said. "So my parents are dead and his are abusive... We're kinda homeless. Wanna stick with us?" Jackson asked.
"Let's go see him" she said.

"Are you sure? You don't really know me.." She said.

"Let's go see him" she said.

"Are you sure? You don't really know me.." She said.
"Alright. Parker head in the game come on!" Bullock said. "Sorry." Peter said. "I'm coming." They went to Bullock's car.

He leaned next to her. "I know that alley ways and streets aren't a great for a pretty alien lady to wander around." He said. "Seriously. The government will disect you."

"Alright. Parker head in the game come on!" Bullock said. "Sorry." Peter said. "I'm coming." They went to Bullock's car.

He leaned next to her. "I know that alley ways and streets aren't a great for a pretty alien lady to wander around." He said. "Seriously. The government will disect you."
She followed them, she kept looking around keeping an eye out for anything.

"I mean no harm..Earth wasn't even where I wanted to end up.." She said and her stomach growled. "I guess I'll stay with you..you seem kind.."

She followed them, she kept looking around keeping an eye out for anything.

"I mean no harm..Earth wasn't even where I wanted to end up.." She said and her stomach growled. "I guess I'll stay with you..you seem kind.."
Peter looked at Gordan. "So what was going on back there?" He asked. "Some guy dressed in spandex was beating on some criminals. Gave the guy a warning to back off." Gordan said. "But. Isn't it good someone is standing up?" Peter asked. "Standing up is one thing vigilantism is another."

Jackson looked at her. "It's freezing out here. Hold on. If I just focus maybe I can do that thing again." He closed his eyes and made a red jacket. He handed it to her.

Peter looked at Gordan. "So what was going on back there?" He asked. "Some guy dressed in spandex was beating on some criminals. Gave the guy a warning to back off." Gordan said. "But. Isn't it good someone is standing up?" Peter asked. "Standing up is one thing vigilantism is another."

Jackson looked at her. "It's freezing out here. Hold on. If I just focus maybe I can do that thing again." He closed his eyes and made a red jacket. He handed it to her.
Sage said nothing and listened.

"Thank you" she put on the jacket. "This weather feels normal to me. My home is colder." He might remember she made ice earlier on the ground.

Sage said nothing and listened.

"Thank you" she put on the jacket. "This weather feels normal to me. My home is colder." He might remember she made ice earlier on the ground.
"We'll find a place to stay tonight."

"You made. Ice around the Alleyway." Jackson said. "What was your name again!?"

"We'll find a place to stay tonight."

"You made. Ice around the Alleyway." Jackson said. "What was your name again!?"
"we have a place to stay" sage said

"Isanne." She said. "Have you told your friend about our encounter." She checked her watch making sure her disguise will hold.

"we have a place to stay" sage said

"Isanne." She said. "Have you told your friend about our encounter." She checked her watch making sure her disguise will hold.
(sooru Jackson said that)
They went to an apartment building.

"Didn't have to. He uh... Can read minds now."

They went into the apartment.

Jackson led her to a small broken down building. "We'll stay here for now."
Sage kept her guard up as she entered.

Isanne nods, when they got inside she pressed a button on her watch. It glowed green, the green light traveled up her veins and her disguise slowly vanished. She returned to her normal appearance.

Sage kept her guard up as she entered.

Isanne nods, when they got inside she pressed a button on her watch. It glowed green, the green light traveled up her veins and her disguise slowly vanished. She returned to her normal appearance.
Pete payed attention for his Spider-Sense.

"Holy cow." Sam said

They knockd on a door. A little girl opened.

"No it's cool. He's never seen an alien before."
"Hello little one, can we talk with your daddy?" Sage asked.

"Well today is my first time meeting humans." Isanne said and looked around the building.

"Hello little one, can we talk with your daddy?" Sage asked.

"Well today is my first time meeting humans." Isanne said and looked around the building.
"You don't want to speak to my dad." She said. "What's your name?" Gordan asked. "Ivy." A male voice boombed. "Who's at the door?"

"Where were you headed if you don't mind me asking." Jackson asked. Sam found a working stove. "Yes. Alright. I'm heading to the store we're having Macaroni and Tomatoes."

"You don't want to speak to my dad." She said. "What's your name?" Gordan asked. "Ivy." A male voice boombed. "Who's at the door?"

"Where were you headed if you don't mind me asking." Jackson asked. Sam found a working stove. "Yes. Alright. I'm heading to the store we're having Macaroni and Tomatoes."
"Hmm why?" She asked.

The alien was silent for several moments. "Just... Somewhere safe."

Mario went to the door. He saw their badges. "I didn't do nuthin."

"Well Earth is pretty safe. And we'll have your back." Sam said.
"We never said you did. We have questions" sage said

"Yeah but you don't know me...you have no reason to trust or help me..." She said and sat down.

"We never said you did. We have questions" sage said

"Yeah but you don't know me...you have no reason to trust or help me..." She said and sat down.
"Bullock rushed in and grabbed Mario. "Where are the pearls you bastard! Tell us why you killed the Waynes!" "Whoa hey hey hey!" Peter and Gordan pulled him away from Mario. "Let's try to do this civilly first Kay Harv?" Peter asked.

"I also have nowhere to go." Jackson said. "At least maybe you can help me make sense of the insane things happening to us."

"Bullock rushed in and grabbed Mario. "Where are the pearls you bastard! Tell us why you killed the Waynes!" "Whoa hey hey hey!" Peter and Gordan pulled him away from Mario. "Let's try to do this civilly first Kay Harv?" Peter asked.

"I also have nowhere to go." Jackson said. "At least maybe you can help me make sense of the insane things happening to us."
"We need to not jump to conclusions" she said

"I can try.." She said. "What happened to your parents"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back