• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You really think we will let you do this alone?" Lucy said
"Alright." Peter said. "You guys see if you can find a place big enough for all of us. I'm going to head to the police station and introduce myself.

Jackson began to scream in pain after being injected with the nanites it burned. Sam heard this and ran back in. The man who injected looked panicked and looked at the scientists. "You assured me that it was safe!" "We lied." Jackson began to glow white and and an explosion emanated from him. Sam was thrown backwards and into a nest of Ravens in the ceiling.

"Alright." Peter said. "You guys see if you can find a place big enough for all of us. I'm going to head to the police station and introduce myself.

Jackson began to scream in pain after being injected with the nanites it burned. Sam heard this and ran back in. The man who injected looked panicked and looked at the scientists. "You assured me that it was safe!" "We lied." Jackson began to glow white and and an explosion emanated from him. Sam was thrown backwards and into a nest of Ravens in the ceiling.
Sage nods. "Sure we're on it"

(Hey I'm planning on introducing either a version of Maya, a cat shapeshifter I never got to use much or a version of an alien character I have. Any preferences?)

Sage went exploring.
It was late at night. Sans and Papyrus accompanied her. Link and Lucy were left to find them all a place to stay.

Jackson woke up being shaken by someone. "Jackson. Wake up man." He opened his eyes and saw Sam with a bleeding shoulder. He had black wings from his back one was broken. "Sam?" He asked. "What happened." It was weird physically he felt great.

Name:Isanne Nova
Sex:female
Appearence (picture preferred):light blue skin with two antenna on her head. Has dark blue hair and pink eyes. Wears a silver and purple suit.

Disguise has fair skin and blonde hair, outfit is jeans and purple tshirt
Universe of origin:edgewood-2
Powers (if applicable):ice
Skills:
Weaknesses: doesn't do well in heat
Weapons (if applicable):none
Backround (optional): is from the planet zenon, crashes on earth, more to be revealed
Other info (optional) has a bracelet that let's her blend in

Name:Isanne Nova
Sex:female
Appearence (picture preferred):light blue skin with two antenna on her head. Has dark blue hair and pink eyes. Wears a silver and purple suit.

Disguise has fair skin and blonde hair, outfit is jeans and purple tshirt
Universe of origin:edgewood-2
Powers (if applicable):ice
Skills:
Weaknesses: doesn't do well in heat
Weapons (if applicable):none
Backround (optional): is from the planet zenon, crashes on earth, more to be revealed
Other info (optional) has a bracelet that let's her blend in
(nice)

It was late at night. Sans and Papyrus accompanied her. Link and Lucy were left to find them all a place to stay.

Jackson woke up being shaken by someone. "Jackson. Wake up man." He opened his eyes and saw Sam with a bleeding shoulder. He had black wings from his back one was broken. "Sam?" He asked. "What happened." It was weird physically he felt great.
"This place is so grim looking" sage said.

"Wonder where we will find a place" Lucy said.

Meanwhile a astroid hit a black and grey capsult. The lights inside started flashing, the ai spoke in the native language of its passenger "Major damaged taken, heading towards planet terra. " the ship entered the atmosphere and crashed into the side of a building.

"This place is so grim looking" sage said.

"Wonder where we will find a place" Lucy said.

Meanwhile a astroid hit a black and grey capsult. The lights inside started flashing, the ai spoke in the native language of its passenger "Major damaged taken, heading towards planet terra. " the ship entered the atmosphere and crashed into the side of a building.
"I'll say. looks like the people here could use a laugh." Sans said.

Link looked around. "One moment." He walked over to a group of guys assulting a girl. He didn't take out his sword. He didn't need to. He fought them off and sent them running.

Jackson got up. "what happened?" He asked. He looked over. "Mom! Dad!" He ran over to the lifeless bodies of his parents.

"I'll say. looks like the people here could use a laugh." Sans said.

Link looked around. "One moment." He walked over to a group of guys assulting a girl. He didn't take out his sword. He didn't need to. He fought them off and sent them running.

Jackson got up. "what happened?" He asked. He looked over. "Mom! Dad!" He ran over to the lifeless bodies of his parents.
"I know" she said

Lucy smiled.

The capsule was damaged, the outside was cracked and sparks came off. The door opened and the blue skinned alien stumbled out. She held her arm as she looked around.

"I know" she said

Lucy smiled.

The capsule was damaged, the outside was cracked and sparks came off. The door opened and the blue skinned alien stumbled out. She held her arm as she looked around.
"maybe i'll go into comedy." Sans said.

He came back with a cut on his cheek. "Alright. Let's go."

Jackson shook his parents trying to wake them up.

"maybe i'll go into comedy." Sans said.

He came back with a cut on his cheek. "Alright. Let's go."

Jackson shook his parents trying to wake them up.
"I'll like to see it" she said.

Lucy nods. " okay"

Isanne looked a bit dazed, it took her a minute to regain her composer. She notices people stopping their cars to look. She looked frightened seeing the attention she caused and quickly grabs a few devices from her capsule before trying to run away.

"I'll like to see it" she said.

Lucy nods. " okay"

Isanne looked a bit dazed, it took her a minute to regain her composer. She notices people stopping their cars to look. She looked frightened seeing the attention she caused and quickly grabs a few devices from her capsule before trying to run away.
Later in the day Peter met with Link and Lucy at the a rather large apartment. Peter pulled out a stack of gold and it worked.

Jackson ran off in a random direction. "Jackson!" Sam yelled.

Later in the day Peter met with Link and Lucy at the a rather large apartment. Peter pulled out a stack of gold and it worked.

Jackson ran off in a random direction. "Jackson!" Sam yelled.
"This place will work well for us" Lucy said

Isanne stumbled into a dark alley. She held her arm, currently it was broken. She coated it with frost that came off her hand to numb it. She needed to figure out what to do.

"This place will work well for us" Lucy said

Isanne stumbled into a dark alley. She held her arm, currently it was broken. She coated it with frost that came off her hand to numb it. She needed to figure out what to do.
"Yeah just gotta wait for the other-" he got a call. He took out an old flip phone. "Hello?" He asked. "Oh... Yeah. Yeah I'll be right there." He said.

Jackson ran through the same alley and sat down against the wall. He sobbed quietly.

"Yeah just gotta wait for the other-" he got a call. He took out an old flip phone. "Hello?" He asked. "Oh... Yeah. Yeah I'll be right there." He said.

Jackson ran through the same alley and sat down against the wall. He sobbed quietly.
"Crime to fight already?" Lucy said.

The alien jumped seeing him. "Eep." She said in surprise.

"Crime to fight already?" Lucy said.

The alien jumped seeing him. "Eep." She said in surprise.
"A shooting." Peter said walking into his new room. He came out wearing a button up shirt and a bowtie.

Jackson looked at her. He said nothing and buried himself deeper into his knees.

"A shooting." Peter said walking into his new room. He came out wearing a button up shirt and a bowtie.

Jackson looked at her. He said nothing and buried himself deeper into his knees.
"You look good." Lucy said

She looked at him before frowning. She spoke softly in an unknown language. Knowing she probably wouldnt get a responds she pulled out a watch from her pocket, she fiddles with it after she put it on. The screen flashed green and the green glow traveled up her veins. She cleared her throat. "Hello.."

"You look good." Lucy said

She looked at him before frowning. She spoke softly in an unknown language. Knowing she probably wouldnt get a responds she pulled out a watch from her pocket, she fiddles with it after she put it on. The screen flashed green and the green glow traveled up her veins. She cleared her throat. "Hello.."
"Thanks. I'll be back later." He said. "I'll come with." Link said.

Jackson looked up. *"L-leave me alone... Please."

"Thanks. I'll be back later." He said. "I'll come with." Link said.

Jackson looked up. *"L-leave me alone... Please."
"ok, I'll let the others know about this place" she said

"Okay.." She looks behind her as if expecting someone to be following her. She suddenly felt a bit dizzy and sat down. She moved her hair on the right side of her forehead and it was scraped, blood coming out.

"ok, I'll let the others know about this place" she said

"Okay.." She looks behind her as if expecting someone to be following her. She suddenly felt a bit dizzy and sat down. She moved her hair on the right side of her forehead and it was scraped, blood coming out.
Peter got to the crime scene. A man wearing a fadora with long hair and a graying heated looked at him. "You're late newbie." "Sorry Bullock. Just settling in." Peter said pulling out some gloves. He looked over at the other detective. "Detective Gordon right? Your new here too." He said as he took a knee. "You must be Parker. The new CSI." Gordon said. "Who're the victims?" Peter asked. "Thomas and Martha Wayne. We should let big crimes take it. It's not worth the heat." Bullock said. Peter looked at him "Well I already started examining the crime scene." Peter said.

Jackson looked at her. He put his hand on her head. "Are you okay?" He asked. Maybe he could help her take his mind off things. As he thought this he felt a strange flow of energy. She felt it too. Her cuts healed and her broken arm repaired rapidly. He pulled away and looked at his hands. Did he do that?

Peter got to the crime scene. A man wearing a fadora with long hair and a graying heated looked at him. "You're late newbie." "Sorry Bullock. Just settling in." Peter said pulling out some gloves. He looked over at the other detective. "Detective Gordon right? Your new here too." He said as he took a knee. "You must be Parker. The new CSI." Gordon said. "Who're the victims?" Peter asked. "Thomas and Martha Wayne. We should let big crimes take it. It's not worth the heat." Bullock said. Peter looked at him "Well I already started examining the crime scene." Peter said.

Jackson looked at her. He put his hand on her head. "Are you okay?" He asked. Maybe he could help her take his mind off things. As he thought this he felt a strange flow of energy. She felt it too. Her cuts healed and her broken arm repaired rapidly. He pulled away and looked at his hands. Did he do that?
"ah" she said feeling the energy. She was healed. She touched her arm looking shocked and scooted away out of fear, the ground getting a thin coat of ice. "How..Did you do that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back