• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Lucy looked around. "OK...this is weird. Where's the doctor, where's Sage?"

Sage woke up and looked around.
"No idea who your talking about. Get dressed." They handed her a red lace dress.

Welcome to Jeopardy." Sage heard a robot say.

The Doctor woke up and looked at camera. "Welcome to big brother house." "You have got to be kidding." The Doctor said.

"No idea who your talking about. Get dressed." They handed her a red lace dress.

Welcome to Jeopardy." Sage heard a robot say.

The Doctor woke up and looked at camera. "Welcome to big brother house." "You have got to be kidding." The Doctor said.
"I'm with someone" Lucy said taking the dress

"What's jeopardy?" Sage looked really confused

"I'm with someone" Lucy said taking the dress

"What's jeopardy?" Sage looked really confused
"He should have put a ring on it then." The robot said before leaving.

"You don't know what Jeopardy is?" One man asked. "Good means I won't be the first out."

A girl calling her Lynda helped the Doctor into the room. "Oh my head." He said. "Where am I?"

"He should have put a ring on it then." The robot said before leaving.

"You don't know what Jeopardy is?" One man asked. "Good means I won't be the first out."

A girl calling her Lynda helped the Doctor into the room. "Oh my head." He said. "Where am I?"
"OK so there was a white light and then I end up here.. " Lucy said getting on the dress. "The doctor and Sage have to be here somewhere"

"I never heard of it...where's the Doctor" sage said

"OK so there was a white light and then I end up here.. " Lucy said getting on the dress. "The doctor and Sage have to be here somewhere"

"I never heard of it...where's the Doctor" sage said
"Doctor Who?" The Robots said to them respectively.

"Come down. The bachelor will be giving roses soon." (Full Disclosure I've never seen the bachelor)

"Get ready." The Robot said ushering Sage to a stand.

"Doctor Who?" The Robots said to them respectively.

"Come down. The bachelor will be giving roses soon." (Full Disclosure I've never seen the bachelor)

"Get ready." The Robot said ushering Sage to a stand.
(I've seen only one season of the bachelorette and only watched it to see the guys fight )

Lucy looked around.

"This should be good" she said

(I've seen only one season of the bachelorette and only watched it to see the guys fight )

Lucy looked around.

"This should be good" she said
(okay) A few minutes after she was dressed she was taken down for the rose ceremony. The man giving out roses was good looking but just a few words showed that he was practically the opposite of everything Link was.

As the game went on it went to Sage. "Sage you took the category of Superheroes for 200. What is the name of a hero that can crawl on walls?" (Remember answer with a question)

(okay) A few minutes after she was dressed she was taken down for the rose ceremony. The man giving out roses was good looking but just a few words showed that he was practically the opposite of everything Link was.

As the game went on it went to Sage. "Sage you took the category of Superheroes for 200. What is the name of a hero that can crawl on walls?" (Remember answer with a question)
Lucy just looked uninteresting.

Lucy just looked uninteresting.
"Sage we need an answer."

The man was about to give a woman with messy hair the last rose but saw Lucy. "Wow..." He gave it to her instead. He looked at the other woman. "Sorry Babe." He said. "No Nonono." She said backing against the wall.

"Sage we need an answer."

The man was about to give a woman with messy hair the last rose but saw Lucy. "Wow..." He gave it to her instead. He looked at the other woman. "Sorry Babe." He said. "No Nonono." She said backing against the wall.
"Uh who is spiderman?" She said.

"No thanks" Lucy said handing back the rose.

"Uh who is spiderman?" She said.

"No thanks" Lucy said handing back the rose.
"Correct."

A girl stopped her. The woman looked terrified a beam hit her. All that remained was a bit of dust.

The Doctor looked horrified as he saw someone get disintegrated.

"Correct."

A girl stopped her. The woman looked terrified a beam hit her. All that remained was a bit of dust.

The Doctor looked horrified as he saw someone get disintegrated.
"Why did that happen!" Lucy said

Sage waits for the next question.

"Why did that happen!" Lucy said

Sage waits for the next question.
"That's how these games work." The man said. "You live or you die."

"Sage, religon for 100. The great fallen angel is known by these terms, the devil, Satan, Beelzebub, or...?

The Doctor looked around. "How did this happen? What did they do? The one who got evicted before.I got here?" "They broke equipment." "What like this." The Doctor used the Sonic to destroy a camera.

"That's how these games work." The man said. "You live or you die."

"Sage, religon for 100. The great fallen angel is known by these terms, the devil, Satan, Beelzebub, or...?

The Doctor looked around. "How did this happen? What did they do? The one who got evicted before.I got here?" "They broke equipment." "What like this." The Doctor used the Sonic to destroy a camera.
"Who would want to play then." Lucy said before going to walk off.

",who is Lucifer" she said

"Who would want to play then." Lucy said before going to walk off.

",who is Lucifer" she said
"You think we choose to play?" One of the girls asked.

The Doctor walked into be "Evicted" the disentigration was stopped.

The first contestant in Sage's thing was disintegrated.

"Well I guess you don't." She said

"Hey that's no fair" sage said
There was a banging on the door. Lucy heard a buzzing sound like the Sonic Screwdriver. The door opened and the Doctor tossed her her belt and whip. The robot turned to use beam on him but used a mirror to reflect the beam back at the robot.

"Sage. Movies for 300. What popular movie included a time travelling car called the Delorian."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back