• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
There was a banging on the door. Lucy heard a buzzing sound like the Sonic Screwdriver. The door opened and the Doctor tossed her her belt and whip. The robot turned to use beam on him but used a mirror to reflect the beam back at the robot.

"Sage. Movies for 300. What popular movie included a time travelling car called the Delorian."
Lucy takes it. "Thanks doctor,"

"I don't know..."Sage said

The Doctor got her out of there. He took the rose from her. "She doesn't need this." He tossed it. He pulled her out into a large corridor. "Okay. Your good. Fantastic."
Lucy nods. "Yeah have you seen sage?"

Sage 's hands glowed as she was ready in case they tried to disintegrate her.

"Okay" Lucy nods.

"Yeah I don't know the answer but I'm not getting turned to dust," sage said before tossing a fireball at a robot
The Doctor ran in with Lucy. "Sage!"

Back at fairy tail sans was currently looking at the quest boars. He was looking at D rank jobs. The lowest paying but also the easiest.

The Doctor ran in with Lucy. "Sage!"

Back at fairy tail sans was currently looking at the quest boars. He was looking at D rank jobs. The lowest paying but also the easiest.
"Lucy, Doctor. I'm so glad to see you " she said

Cana walks over. "See anything interesting"

"Well any theories on it? " Lucy asked

Cana nods.
"Working on it." The Doctor said. "This is satellite 5." Lynda said. The Doctor looked at her. "No it can't be."

Sans took the job off the board. "alright. tell paps i went out eh?" He said. "unless you feel coming with. means i get to do less work."

"Working on it." The Doctor said. "This is satellite 5." Lynda said. The Doctor looked at her. "No it can't be."

Sans took the job off the board. "alright. tell paps i went out eh?" He said. "unless you feel coming with. means i get to do less work."
"and is that bad?" She asked

"Sure I could use a break from this place" she said

"and is that bad?" She asked

"Sure I could use a break from this place" she said
"Well I think so. Something's changed. Humanity's slowed down. Show's like this shouldn't exist in this time. At least the severe punishments shouldn't. Satellite five broadcasted news not game shows." "That was over 100 years ago Doctor?" Lynda said. "Things change." The Doctor looked grim. "It's my fault."

Sans chuckled. "alright. just don't let your self get whiskeyed away by this." He punned.

"Well I think so. Something's changed. Humanity's slowed down. Show's like this shouldn't exist in this time. At least the severe punishments shouldn't. Satellite five broadcasted news not game shows." "That was over 100 years ago Doctor?" Lynda said. "Things change." The Doctor looked grim. "It's my fault."

Sans chuckled. "alright. just don't let your self get whiskeyed away by this." He punned.
"You don't know that" sage said

Cana laughed. "Nice one"

"You don't know that" sage said

Cana laughed. "Nice one"
"I was here 100 years ago. I killed something that was holding back the human race. It must have a symptom not a cause." He said.

Sans chuckled as well. "alright. well seems we're going to....a place called the mystery shack. some guy named stan wants us to watch his nephew and niece." He said. "here follow me I know a shortcut."

"I was here 100 years ago. I killed something that was holding back the human race. It must have a symptom not a cause." He said.

Sans chuckled as well. "alright. well seems we're going to....a place called the mystery shack. some guy named stan wants us to watch his nephew and niece." He said. "here follow me I know a shortcut."
"Oh" she said

Cana nods. "Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back