• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The guards said nothing taking them to separate cells.
Stripped of Tunic and weapons the Links sat against the wall. "Can I at least have my hat?" Skyward asked. "It's fine no one can keep !e in." Natsu prepared to punch the bars open but his stomach growled. He fell down. "Starving... So... Hungry."

Stripped of Tunic and weapons the Links sat against the wall. "Can I at least have my hat?" Skyward asked. "It's fine no one can keep !e in." Natsu prepared to punch the bars open but his stomach growled. He fell down. "Starving... So... Hungry."
"No" the guard said in response to Sky's question. Lucy sat down, her keys and whip were taken. "Hopefully they will feed us... Hope the others are okay"

"No" the guard said in response to Sky's question. Lucy sat down, her keys and whip were taken. "Hopefully they will feed us... Hope the others are okay"
Peter, Tony. And Sage hid in the trees and evaded capture. "Crap." Peter said. "This went pear shaped fast."

Peter, Tony. And Sage hid in the trees and evaded capture. "Crap." Peter said. "This went pear shaped fast."
"Yeah...so what do we do now? We can't just hide forever? Maybe I should turn myself in. I can say you went back to the demon realm. " sage said sighing.

"Yeah...so what do we do now? We can't just hide forever? Maybe I should turn myself in. I can say you went back to the demon realm. " sage said sighing.
"Yeah that's gonna be a hard no." Peter said. "We'll figure something out." "We don't have to." Midna said. She pointed to a a magical energy. Sage recognized it at the beginnings of the de!on realm opening.

"Yeah that's gonna be a hard no." Peter said. "We'll figure something out." "We don't have to." Midna said. She pointed to a a magical energy. Sage recognized it at the beginnings of the de!on realm opening.
"What no no no.." She said clearly frightened

Sage took the staff but looked to see what got her startled.
With Midna's help she saw what was to be.

As fire and screams surrounded him Peter kept fighting. He had fought well. Amd many of the Demons jad been defeated but this one. A large red gargoyle with sharp teeth. "This is your champion. You mortals are pathetic." He held up Peter by the throat.

"Oh yeah mortals that's nice... Almost as nice as those facny wings." Peter said. The gargoyle yelled and threw him. "Be silent mortal." He walked over to Peter. "Come on. Spidey. Shake it off." Peter said. He got up. His lenses were broken. "Fear. You have such fear in you eyes. Are you frightened of me Mortal?" He asked

"Don't give yourself too much credit. The only scary thing about you... *Cough* is your body oder." He said. The gargoyle smiled. "Funny." He extend his claws and put then through Peter's chest.

With Midna's help she saw what was to be.

As fire and screams surrounded him Peter kept fighting. He had fought well. Amd many of the Demons jad been defeated but this one. A large red gargoyle with sharp teeth. "This is your champion. You mortals are pathetic." He held up Peter by the throat.

"Oh yeah mortals that's nice... Almost as nice as those facny wings." Peter said. The gargoyle yelled and threw him. "Be silent mortal." He walked over to Peter. "Come on. Spidey. Shake it off." Peter said. He got up. His lenses were broken. "Fear. You have such fear in you eyes. Are you frightened of me Mortal?" He asked

"Don't give yourself too much credit. The only scary thing about you... *Cough* is your body oder." He said. The gargoyle smiled. "Funny." He extend his claws and put then through Peter's chest.
"No!" Sage screamed. "Midna....I can't have this happened..."

When she got there her vision was already taking shape. A great deal of demons lay beating but Peter was losing to the big one.
"No spidey!" She said running over. Her staff glowed, a fire ball formed at the end of it. "Fire ball!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back