• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Let's go there" the guard said.

Sage sighed. "I don't know if I can do it..."
The two heroes went back to the in. Twilight asked the inn keep if he would jeep the guards occupied for them

"Like from a moral stand point or more of a you aren't strong enough?"

The two heroes went back to the in. Twilight asked the inn keep if he would jeep the guards occupied for them

"Like from a moral stand point or more of a you aren't strong enough?"
The inn keeper nods. "Sure"

"Maybe both" sage said.

The two ran up. "You two need to run. Take Midna with you." Link said.

"You won't have to do it alone. Link what will you do?" He asked. "We'll distract them. NATSU LUCY WE NEED YOU!"
"You guys shouldn't do this.. "Sage said.

Lucy ran over. " we're here "

"You guys shouldn't do this.. "Sage said.

Lucy ran over. " we're here "
"Listen! You need to get Midna out of here. She's an imp they'll take on look at her and attack." Twilight said. "Lucy, Natsu. I'm going to ask not tell. Because if you help us you'll both likely be captured by the guards as well."

"Listen! You need to get Midna out of here. She's an imp they'll take on look at her and attack." Twilight said. "Lucy, Natsu. I'm going to ask not tell. Because if you help us you'll both likely be captured by the guards as well."
"Okay midna let's go" sage said.

Lucy nods. "We'll help."

"Okay midna let's go" sage said.

Lucy nods. "We'll help."
"I don't want to. I can't leave Link behind he's helpless without me!" Midna protested but Peter had grabbed her and the three of them left Tony in tow.

Twilight and Skyward pulled out their weapons. "Follow us." They left the inn and Twilight stood in front of the guard. "You're chasing the wrong people. They've done nothing."

"I don't want to. I can't leave Link behind he's helpless without me!" Midna protested but Peter had grabbed her and the three of them left Tony in tow.

Twilight and Skyward pulled out their weapons. "Follow us." They left the inn and Twilight stood in front of the guard. "You're chasing the wrong people. They've done nothing."
"They are traitors to the king. One summonsed demons to kill the king." The guards said.

"I don't like this.. " sage said running.

"They are traitors to the king. One summonsed demons to kill the king." The guards said.

"I don't like this.. " sage said running.
"Traitors? All they've done since I met them is save people. You want them..." Twilight said. "YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THROUGH US!" Natsu roared. "You guys should just give up now. Otherwise I'll show you demon."

"Traitors? All they've done since I met them is save people. You want them..." Twilight said. "YOU'LL HAVE TO GET THROUGH US!" Natsu roared. "You guys should just give up now. Otherwise I'll show you demon."
Lucy nods. "That's right." She grabbed one of her keys. "Open gate of the lion Leo."

Sage kept running with Peter, Tony and Midna. "We need to find some place to hide.."

Lucy nods. "That's right." She grabbed one of her keys. "Open gate of the lion Leo."

Sage kept running with Peter, Tony and Midna. "We need to find some place to hide.."
(thought this was pre Galuna Island.... okay so when exactly are this Natsu and Lucy. Before the magic festival is a good one. Have a in fight with Laxus later) The two Links drew their weapons.

Peter nodded. "We do. But where can we hide?"

(thought this was pre Galuna Island.... okay so when exactly are this Natsu and Lucy. Before the magic festival is a good one. Have a in fight with Laxus later) The two Links drew their weapons.

Peter nodded. "We do. But where can we hide?"
(I thought Lucy had Leo during galuna? Its been awhile. I may be mixing things up)

No idea" she said.

Twilight didn't answer. Skyward opened his mouth and spat at the king's feet. "You're ruling by fear and blindly acting on that fear. You'll get nothing from us."
"We'll see about that. Guards take them to the dungeon and continue searching." The king said.

"We'll see about that. Guards take them to the dungeon and continue searching." The king said.
Natsu chains grew hotter. His anger was firing him up. "You suck you know that?" Natsu stood up. "How dare you stand in-" a guard grabbed him but he threw him off. "This guy fought a dragon for you. A dragon that you were paying. He solved a major problem YOU were having and you wanna lock him up!? What kind of king punishes someone for helping his people!?"

Natsu chains grew hotter. His anger was firing him up. "You suck you know that?" Natsu stood up. "How dare you stand in-" a guard grabbed him but he threw him off. "This guy fought a dragon for you. A dragon that you were paying. He solved a major problem YOU were having and you wanna lock him up!? What kind of king punishes someone for helping his people!?"
"I paid the dragon to protect my kingdom. My guards could have handled the beast. That demon master and her creature didn't have to fight" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back