• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Once they got to the inn they looked around. Many of the foods that were available were fish dishes.
"I'm not that hungry right now" sage said. The inn keeper walked over to them. "You folks look like you could use a room. " he then looked at Twilight and Sage. "Did you two decide to swim in the lake and is he okay."

"I'm not that hungry right now" sage said. The inn keeper walked over to them. "You folks look like you could use a room. " he then looked at Twilight and Sage. "Did you two decide to swim in the lake and is he okay."
"If he's correct whatever tainted the fish is dead." Skyward said.

"OK seven then" he said.
Peter went to his room his mind filled. There was not sign that he'd be finding his way home anytime soon. May must have been worried sick. And now Mr. Stark was back but he was different. He wasn't the same Tony. Peter laid on his bed unsure of what to make of recent events.

When Lucy got to her room she saw a familiar yet still grating sight. Rather than go to his own room Natsu elected to walk into her to talk for a bit.

Peter went to his room his mind filled. There was not sign that he'd be finding his way home anytime soon. May must have been worried sick. And now Mr. Stark was back but he was different. He wasn't the same Tony. Peter laid on his bed unsure of what to make of recent events.

When Lucy got to her room she saw a familiar yet still grating sight. Rather than go to his own room Natsu elected to walk into her to talk for a bit.
"Something on your mind Natsu?" Lucy asked

Sage went to her room, she ran her fingers over the cracks in her staff. She had to get a new one or she couldn't use her magic. She needed something to focus it in. She yawned, feeling tired since she stayed up last night. She laid down on the bed, falling asleep not caring about sleeping in her wet clothes.

"Something on your mind Natsu?" Lucy asked

Sage went to her room, she ran her fingers over the cracks in her staff. She had to get a new one or she couldn't use her magic. She needed something to focus it in. She yawned, feeling tired since she stayed up last night. She laid down on the bed, falling asleep not caring about sleeping in her wet clothes.
"Just... worried," He said. "I havn't seen Happy in the last three days. I hope he's alright."

(I been trying to come up with some people ) Lucy shrugged
(You don't have to always have someone original. Don't worry if you like I can spit ball some ideas both fiction and OC) Peter looked outside. "Hooooly shit... The King got in us a lot faster that we thought he would."

(You don't have to always have someone original. Don't worry if you like I can spit ball some ideas both fiction and OC) Peter looked outside. "Hooooly shit... The King got in us a lot faster that we thought he would."
(I'm not making something original . I'm trying to pick something from fiction.). The guards were outside asking around.

(I'm not making something original . I'm trying to pick something from fiction.). The guards were outside asking around.
(okay just remher what I said if you get stuck tho OC's are fair game) Peter walked out amd began to bang on Sage's door.

Their here. They already found us." He said. Skyward and Twilight werr walking outside they approached guard asking what's up. They passed themselves off as identical twins.
"Darn it...we can't hide can we?" She said.

The guard spoke. "We are looking for traitors to the king, have you seen any demons around"

"Darn it...we can't hide can we?" She said.

The guard spoke. "We are looking for traitors to the king, have you seen any demons around"
"Well I killed on in the bottom of thr lake." Twilight said.

"I can't believe this. If this keeps up... How do you feel about over throwing the king?"

"Well I killed on in the bottom of thr lake." Twilight said.

"I can't believe this. If this keeps up... How do you feel about over throwing the king?"
"Let's go there" the guard said.

Sage sighed. "I don't know if I can do it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back