• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Fancy" she said stepping out of the elevator
"Hey Harry?" Peter asked looking around. "I thought I said no more interruption-" A tall man came into view looking angry. "Peter Parker?" He said. "Mr. Osborn. If this is a bad time I could come back later." He said. "No no. What do I always say Parker. You're always welcome. Peter's out right now but you're free to stay and wait."

"Hey Harry?" Peter asked looking around. "I thought I said no more interruption-" A tall man came into view looking angry. "Peter Parker?" He said. "Mr. Osborn. If this is a bad time I could come back later." He said. "No no. What do I always say Parker. You're always welcome. Peter's out right now but you're free to stay and wait."
Sage stopped looking around when the man entered, she silently watched

Sage stopped looking around when the man entered, she silently watched
"Really it's no problem." He said. "No no. No problem. Really. I was caught up in some sensitive research but don't worry." He looked at the scientists. "All of you take a break. We'll continue later."

"Really it's no problem." He said. "No no. No problem. Really. I was caught up in some sensitive research but don't worry." He looked at the scientists. "All of you take a break. We'll continue later."
"So what do they all do?" Sage whispered to peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back