• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter didn't have an answer to that. "Tell you what? I'm no expert but I've know a fair amount about doctoring. I'll take a look at him see if I can figure out when he wakes up.
When they got there Peter did a full body scan. After that be did several things. He checked Link's breathing, shined a light in his eyes, and checked reflexes. "Oh no." He said standing up. "That's... Not good."

(it's cool Maybe Link will wake up after. Maybe depending on what she does he'll wake up sooner) Peter went down to the guild hall to get food.
(Right now in think about something with monsters or with a symbiote.) Lucy state by link. Sage had gotten up and went to the guildhall to get some food

(Right now in think about something with monsters or with a symbiote.) Lucy state by link. Sage had gotten up and went to the guildhall to get some food
(If you have any plans with the venom symbiote I request that it bond to Peter first) Peter looked rather unhappy.

(If you have any plans with the venom symbiote I request that it bond to Peter first) Peter looked rather unhappy.
(Yeah I'm still figuring something out but I might combine my two ideas. I just need to think of something that can control monsters.) Sage came over to peter. "You OK?"

(Yeah I'm still figuring something out but I might combine my two ideas. I just need to think of something that can control monsters.) Sage came over to peter. "You OK?"
"Link is in a coma. I didn't tell this to Lucy but... I don't think he's going to wake up. If he does it won't be for a long time." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back