• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She uncovered her eyes. "It didnt work. Maybe you don't see us as an enemy "

Lucy sighs in relief. "At least he is alive"
"No shut up! Shut up! You're wrong!" He yelled.

Somewhere in town Pinto was on one knee in extreme pain. His vision was blurry but he kept trying to stay awake.

"No shut up! Shut up! You're wrong!" He yelled.

Somewhere in town Pinto was on one knee in extreme pain. His vision was blurry but he kept trying to stay awake.
"Then you don't see me as an enemy" she walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. She smiled. "Help us stop your spell and we all can get back to the festival.

Laxus said nothing. The orbs were finally taken care of by the others. Pinto was found knocked out and injured by fairy law but still alive.

Link had yet to wake up.
sage looked at Mudd. "Take care of the injured." Mudd nods and went to help the others.

Lucy sighs

sage looked at Mudd. "Take care of the injured." Mudd nods and went to help the others.

Lucy sighs
A few hours later and everyone except for Link was back to health and ready for the festival parade. Laxus had been kicked from a guild by Makarov.

Pinto walked to Lucy as she sat by Link's bed. "Hey. I don't think he'd waking up today. Come on. We need to get ready for the parade."

A few hours later and everyone except for Link was back to health and ready for the festival parade. Laxus had been kicked from a guild by Makarov.

Pinto walked to Lucy as she sat by Link's bed. "Hey. I don't think he'd waking up today. Come on. We need to get ready for the parade."
Mudd was sitting down and yawned. This had been an active day for her. Sage smiled walking over. She handed her an apple. "Good job today."

Lucy nods. "OK"

Mudd was sitting down and yawned. This had been an active day for her. Sage smiled walking over. She handed her an apple. "Good job today."

Lucy nods. "OK"
Peter hung upside down from a webline that was attatched to the ceiling thinking to himself.

Peter hung upside down from a webline that was attatched to the ceiling thinking to himself.
Mudd smiled taking a bite of the apple. "Thank you. I'm glad to help " Sage nods. " you really helped the guild today. Maybe you should join.". The demon laughed. "I don't know if I can. " she takes another bite of the apple. Sage shrugs. "Let's go join the others for the parade."

Mudd smiled taking a bite of the apple. "Thank you. I'm glad to help " Sage nods. " you really helped the guild today. Maybe you should join.". The demon laughed. "I don't know if I can. " she takes another bite of the apple. Sage shrugs. "Let's go join the others for the parade."
Lucifer had disappeared though he left a note saying he'd be back. He still owed Cana a drink.

"OK" she said
Peter stepped back a few inches on the float. He sprinted forward and leaped doing several elaborate flips in the air. He landed in a light post and leaped off of it towards a building. He ran horizontal across the wall and leaped to the other side of the street doing a back flip. He grabbed the bar of a light post and spun around it several times gracefully before leaping off of it and landing on float next to Sage gracefully. The crowed exploded in cheers.

Peter stepped back a few inches on the float. He sprinted forward and leaped doing several elaborate flips in the air. He landed in a light post and leaped off of it towards a building. He ran horizontal across the wall and leaped to the other side of the street doing a back flip. He grabbed the bar of a light post and spun around it several times gracefully before leaping off of it and landing on float next to Sage gracefully. The crowed exploded in cheers.
"Nice job." Sage smiled, she created small orbs of magic. After making one she tossed it to Mudd who covered it in thin stone. Mudd tossed them in the air and Sage shot at them a fire ball. The stones break and it rains flower petals.

"Nice job." Sage smiled, she created small orbs of magic. After making one she tossed it to Mudd who covered it in thin stone. Mudd tossed them in the air and Sage shot at them a fire ball. The stones break and it rains flower petals.
The people cheered more at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back