• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter used his webbing to cover Laxus eyes.
"Come on Laxus, let's end this please. i want to fight you, to prove myself to you, not to stop you from destroying the town " sage said. "Peter, we should get some of the others to deal with the orbs."

"Come on Laxus, let's end this please. i want to fight out, to prove myself to you, not to stop you from destroying the town " sage said. "Peter, we should get some of the others to deal with the orbs."
"You keep him busy. I'll join the others in stopping the orbs." He jumped onto a pillar and climbed out the highest window.

"Be careful!" Sage called out. She rubbed her wrist. "Just you and me Laxus."
Peter shot eight weblines. Four orbs on either Side. He pulled hard and they crashed into each other. "YAAAAAAAAGH!" Peter yelled from the top of the cathedral. He fell unconcious and began to fall off the building.

Everyone was now fully aware of how dangerous it was to destory these things. Link was outside the guild with four separate arrows attached to his bow about to take out five orbs.

Peter shot eight weblines. Four orbs on either Side. He pulled hard and they crashed into each other. "YAAAAAAAAGH!" Peter yelled from the top of the cathedral. He fell unconcious and began to fall off the building.

Everyone was now fully aware of how dangerous it was to destory these things. Link was outside the guild with four separate arrows attached to his bow about to take out five orbs.
Sage heard Peter yell, distracting her. "Peter.."

Mudd had ran over, worried about her master. Seeing Peter fall she jumped up and caught him.

Sage heard Peter yell, distracting her. "Peter.."

Mudd had ran over, worried about her master. Seeing Peter fall she jumped up and caught him.
Peter was heavily injured.

Link knew that if he took out more than one he would certainly die. But he had to help.

Peter was heavily injured.

Link knew that if he took out more than one he would certainly die. But he had to help.
Mudd set him down and covered him with her mud. The demon frowns as her hands changed to normal. "This will take a lot of time. " she stood up.

Sage had to hope peter was okay. She went at laxus again and kicked his side.

Lucy brought out Sagittarius. "Need a hand."

Mudd set him down and covered him with her mud. The demon frowns as her hands changed to normal. "This will take a lot of time. " she stood up.

Sage had to hope peter was okay. She went at laxus again and kicked his side.

Lucy brought out Sagittarius. "Need a hand."
Laxus jumped back. "Lighting dragon roar!"

Link looked at her. "Sure. He can take on some of the others." He said. "I can still take these four."

"No you can't." Lucifer said looking at Link. "Why are you lying the voltage on that will kill you." "Shut up Lucifer.".
" link let's not get you killed " Lucy said.

Sage got up. "Ice daggers" she held her hand together and pushed them out. Shards of ice headed to Laxus.

" link let's not get you killed " Lucy said.

Sage got up. "Ice daggers" she held her hand together and pushed them out. Shards of ice headed to Laxus.
Link releases the arrows and they flew to their targets.

He didn't dodge in time and was hit in the legs.

Lucy frowned watching.

"We can still end this peacefully" Sage said
Laxus stopped. "I can't turn them off."

Link stood for a second before electricity surrounded his body and fell down closing his eyes. "Well he just stopped his heart." Lucifer said looking a little confused at how willing his sacrifice was.

Laxus stopped. "I can't turn them off."

Link stood for a second before electricity surrounded his body and fell down closing his eyes. "Well he just stopped his heart." Lucifer said looking a little confused at how willing his sacrifice was.
"Then help us outside with attacking them." She said

"No link." Lucy said and started pushing on his chest.

"Laxus please." She said. ( its not going to work right?)

Lucy does chet compressions. "Stay with me link"
(Well not any of them. There is one man who punched Laxus through a wall) "Shut up! I just remembered my get out of jail card. I'll just take you all down!"

Lucifer kneeled next to her. "Push harder." He said.

(Well not any of them. There is one man who punched Laxus through a wall) "Shut up! I just remembered my get out of jail card. I'll just take you all down!"

Lucifer kneeled next to her. "Push harder." He said.
(Ah) "no I'm not going to shut up. Do you really want to hurt us? Even your grandfather? " she said still trying to talk some sense into him. She walked closer.

Lucy nods pushing harder on link's chest.

(Ah) "no I'm not going to shut up. Do you really want to hurt us? Even your grandfather? " she said still trying to talk some sense into him. She walked closer.

Lucy nods pushing harder on link's chest.
"Shut up! FAIRY LAW!" He preformed the spell a great light enveloped the area.

She could feel a faint heartbeat but he still wasn't breathing.

"Shut up! FAIRY LAW!" He preformed the spell a great light enveloped the area.

She could feel a faint heartbeat but he still wasn't breathing.
Sage covered her eyes expecting to be in great pain like Ben was when he was a target of fairy law.

"Heart beat..that's good" she continued with CPR

Sage covered her eyes expecting to be in great pain like Ben was when he was a target of fairy law.

"Heart beat..that's good" she continued with CPR
She felt nothing. She was fine.

Link coughed and gasped in air before his breathing steadied. Still he was unconscious.

She felt nothing. She was fine.

Link coughed and gasped in air before his breathing steadied. Still he was unconscious.
She uncovered her eyes. "It didnt work. Maybe you don't see us as an enemy "

Lucy sighs in relief. "At least he is alive"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back