• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yes it is. The old man's soft. Letting anyone with a sob story join. Making the guild a laughing stock."
"I don't think so. Everyday the guild gets stronger with every new member because we all have different skills. Having all of us fight each other won't change a thing...you should respect how your grandfather runs the guild!" Sage said.

"I don't think so. Everyday the guild gets stronger with every new member because we all have different skills. Having all of us fight each other won't change a thing...you should respect how your grandfather runs the guild!" Sage said.
"Ah shut your trap!" He yelled. "Shush!" Peter yelled. He ran up and hopped over him landing on his back. "Toro! Toro!"

He smiled. "Yeah come on. You think some puny fire's gonna hurt me!?"
"I will pull whatever spell I can think of. I just want this to be over." She said, she knew any lightning spells would do nothing. " vine wrap!" Vines pop out of the ground.

"I will pull whatever spell I can think of. I just want this to be over." She said, she knew any lightning spells would do nothing. " vine wrap!" Vines pop out of the ground.
He jumped up. "Get off me bug!" He yelled. "What? I thought I was insignificant. Not enough to bother with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back