• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm fine" she smiled.

They all were okay, cana didn't pay much mind
"You are gorgeous." Lucifer said in a charming voice. "If I'd been a member while the contest was happening you'd definitely have my vote."

Peter picked up Evergreen and woke her. "Evergreen. Listen. I know what a bad guy looks like. And Laxus... He's not a bad guy."

"You are gorgeous." Lucifer said in a charming voice. "If I'd been a member while the contest was happening you'd definitely have my vote."

Peter picked up Evergreen and woke her. "Evergreen. Listen. I know what a bad guy looks like. And Laxus... He's not a bad guy."
"thanks" cana said

"I know." She said

"thanks" cana said

"I know." She said
"Oh Lucifer Morningstar. I suspect that I'd like to get to know you better. Dinner once all this is over?" He asked. (Lucifer is my last bachelore for a while and that's cuz I'm taking the Shows route, love makes him vulnerable)

"Then Evergreen please. Tell me where he is... Before he does something he can't take back."

"Oh Lucifer Morningstar. I suspect that I'd like to get to know you better. Dinner once all this is over?" He asked. (Lucifer is my last bachelore for a while and that's cuz I'm taking the Shows route, love makes him vulnerable)

"Then Evergreen please. Tell me where he is... Before he does something he can't take back."
"Hmm I'll think about it " she said

She tells him

"Hmm I'll think about it " she said

She tells him
"That reminds me. Is there any room in this guild for a devilishly handsome man?" He asked.

Peter thanked her. He turned to Mudd. "Mudd. Get back to the Guild and check on... Sage." He said. He began to looked around in his Spider-like crouch. "Okay big yellow electric orbs are now in the sky. Not what I was expecting from today."

"That reminds me. Is there any room in this guild for a devilishly handsome man?" He asked.

Peter thanked her. He turned to Mudd. "Mudd. Get back to the Guild and check on... Sage." He said. He began to looked around in his Spider-like crouch. "Okay big yellow electric orbs are now in the sky. Not what I was expecting from today."
"I'm sure you can join, you might want to ask when this is over." She said.

Mudd nods. "Okay" she ran off

"I'm sure you can join, you might want to ask when this is over." She said.

Mudd nods. "Okay" she ran off
"Right so long as no one minds having the devil in their home." He said. "That's a metaphor!" Link said quickly. Lucifer leaned in next to Cana. "No it's not." Link dragged him away over to Lucy. "Do you want people to try kill you!?" He whispered.

Peter shot a web bullet at one of the orbs causing it to explode. Suddenly a burst of painful lightning went through him. "Argh!" He yelled. It stung but thanks to his abilities he was okay. But he couldn't risk taking out another one. "Alright. Onto Laxus."

"Right so long as no one minds having the devil in their home." He said. "That's a metaphor!" Link said quickly. Lucifer leaned in next to Cana. "No it's not." Link dragged him away over to Lucy. "Do you want people to try kill you!?" He whispered.

Peter shot a web bullet at one of the orbs causing it to explode. Suddenly a burst of painful lightning went through him. "Argh!" He yelled. It stung but thanks to his abilities he was okay. But he couldn't risk taking out another one. "Alright. Onto Laxus."
"Yeah some may not like the actual devi here." Lucy said. Mudd came running into the guild. "Master you're okay?" Sage nods. "Yeah I am. Where's peter?" Mudd was a bit out of breath. "Going after laxus...yellow orbs in the sky"

"Yeah some may not like the actual devi here." Lucy said. Mudd came running into the guild. "Master you're okay?" Sage nods. "Yeah I am. Where's peter?" Mudd was a bit out of breath. "Going after laxus...yellow orbs in the sky"
"Yellow orbs in the sky?" He said. "Mudd can you bring Miss Evergreen here. I'd like to question her. In the meantime I am going to get Cana a little better." He said eyeing the lass.

"Yellow orbs in the sky?" He said. "Mudd can you bring Miss Evergreen here. I'd like to question her. In the meantime I am going to get Cana a little better." He said eyeing the lass.
Mudd nods. "Yes sir." Sage nods. "I'm going after Laxus. Peter may needthe help." Cana ignored Lucifer and looked out the window. " master, do you know what those orbs are?"

Mudd nods. "Yes sir." Sage nods. "I'm going after Laxus. Peter may needthe help." Cana ignored Lucifer and looked out the window. " master, do you know what those orbs are?"
Lucifer walked out. He picked up a pebble from the ground and threw it at one. It broke. "Well I don't know what- YOWCH!" He yelped jumping. "Bloody hell that was unpleasant."

Lucifer walked out. He picked up a pebble from the ground and threw it at one. It broke. "Well I don't know what- YOWCH!" He yelped jumping. "Bloody hell that was unpleasant."
"Probably one of laxus spells or freed. " Cana said.

Sage went looking for laxus.

Cana nods.Mudd returned with the webbed up evergreen.

"Where are they.."_ sage said
"Ah good." He said. "Miss Evergreen. Those. Lighting orbs. Explain."

She found Peter caught up in a battle with Grey. Well Technically neither of them were really fighting more like arguing. "Look man. You're way more clear headed than me." Peter said. "So just knock me out and keep on going."

"Are you insane with your powers you could stop Laxus no sweat. No you knock me out."

"Ah good." He said. "Miss Evergreen. Those. Lighting orbs. Explain."

She found Peter caught up in a battle with Grey. Well Technically neither of them were really fighting more like arguing. "Look man. You're way more clear headed than me." Peter said. "So just knock me out and keep on going."

"Are you insane with your powers you could stop Laxus no sweat. No you knock me out."
evergreen explains the orbs. Levy spoke up. "I may be able to rewrite them"

Sage chuckled. "Want me to knock you both out?" She was still dressed In her bikini.

evergreen explains the orbs. Levy spoke up. "I may be able to rewrite them"

Sage chuckled. "Want me to knock you both out?" She was still dressed In her bikini.
"Sage- OH!" Peter turned. "Sorry. Uh... Could you put some more modest clothes on?" He asked.

"If you can't decide just blast each other at the same time, flip a coin or something" sage said
"I can't blast." The two of them looked at each other. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" They yelled. Peter got. Rock and Grey got paper. "See now. Knock me out." Grey said. "Sorry man." Peter knocked him out.

(I AM PISSED AT SONY!)

"I can't blast." The two of them looked at each other. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" They yelled. Peter got. Rock and Grey got paper. "See now. Knock me out." Grey said. "Sorry man." Peter knocked him out.

(I AM PISSED AT SONY!)
"so can you move now?" Sage asked
(I agree can we pretend it isn't happening)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back