• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm ready" he said

Maddy smiled. "So what should we ride first."

"Oh no.. " sage frowned seeing Gordon get arrested.
"Good lets go?" Earl said taking out his wand

"Whatever you like." He said. "They have some rollercoasters a ferris wheel. Some haunted houses. And a bunch of ither stuff."

"I didn't kill Penguin. I promise you we're on the same side!" Gordon kept saying. "Let him go officers." Spider-Man said hanging upside down from a webline.

"Good lets go?" Earl said taking out his wand

"Whatever you like." He said. "They have some rollercoasters a ferris wheel. Some haunted houses. And a bunch of ither stuff."

"I didn't kill Penguin. I promise you we're on the same side!" Gordon kept saying. "Let him go officers." Spider-Man said hanging upside down from a webline.
Trevor nods and follows him.

"Let's go on some roller coasters." She said.

"He's right. He didn't kill penguin." Sage said still in her mage robes and mask.

Trevor nods and follows him.

"Let's go on some roller coasters." She said.

"He's right. He didn't kill penguin." Sage said still in her mage robes and mask.
The hatch opened and they would have to jump through space to the air lock.

Devon nodded and they went to the nearest one which was just called the rollercoaster. It was the oldest coaster in the park still made of wood.

"And why should we listen to you." The Woman asked. "A couple of vigilantes, you could be working for Falcone for all we know." She said. "Excuse me?" Peter said sounding genuinely offended. "If I were working for Falcone I wouldn't be talking to you I'd have just beat you up here and now. No one in this precinct is powerful enough to stop me or my partner here." He gestured to Sage. He called you his partner. Slime said.

The hatch opened and they would have to jump through space to the air lock.

Devon nodded and they went to the nearest one which was just called the rollercoaster. It was the oldest coaster in the park still made of wood.

"And why should we listen to you." The Woman asked. "A couple of vigilantes, you could be working for Falcone for all we know." She said. "Excuse me?" Peter said sounding genuinely offended. "If I were working for Falcone I wouldn't be talking to you I'd have just beat you up here and now. No one in this precinct is powerful enough to stop me or my partner here." He gestured to Sage. He called you his partner. Slime said.
He jumps out and heads to the air lock.

"This one looks pretty fun." She smiled.

"He is right if we were working with Falcone we would be using fists instead of words." She said and smiled. I know. "Trust Gordon. He is one of the least corrupted cops in Gotham"

He jumps out and heads to the air lock.

"This one looks pretty fun." She smiled.

"He is right if we were working with Falcone we would be using fists instead of words." She said and smiled. I know. "Trust Gordon. He is one of the least corrupted cops in Gotham"
The air lock opened automatically as they approached.

"Alright. Lets go." Devon said

Kaleb had wandered into the precinct. At about the same time as Penguin who came to reveal that he was not dead. The entire precinct was looking at Gordon now. Because he was supposed to kill Penguin.

The air lock opened automatically as they approached.

"Alright. Lets go." Devon said

Kaleb had wandered into the precinct. At about the same time as Penguin who came to reveal that he was not dead. The entire precinct was looking at Gordon now. Because he was supposed to kill Penguin.
He went in and looked around, ready to use his blaster if need be.

She nods and heads to the line.

"See penguin is alive." Sage said

He went in and looked around, ready to use his blaster if need be.

She nods and heads to the line.

"See penguin is alive." Sage said
There was nothing in the immediate area that they could see. But seeing wasn't everything. Once the suits were off Logan began sniffing deeply.

It was a long line.

"Surprise." Penguin said with a smile. "Parker and Gordon are in a lot of trouble." One of the cops said.

There was nothing in the immediate area that they could see. But seeing wasn't everything. Once the suits were off Logan began sniffing deeply.

It was a long line.

"Surprise." Penguin said with a smile. "Parker and Gordon are in a lot of trouble." One of the cops said.
"Smell something?" Trevor asked.

"One thing about amusement parks that is a drawback are the lines." She chuckled and fidgeted with her ring.

Sage just glanced over at Peter with a bit of worry but she knew he would be okay. There was rarely anyone who was a match for him.

"Smell something?" Trevor asked.

"One thing about amusement parks that is a drawback are the lines." She chuckled and fidgeted with her ring.

Sage just glanced over at Peter with a bit of worry but she knew he would be okay. There was rarely anyone who was a match for him.
(Could have sworn I responded)
"Lot's of things. Blood, rotting flesh, and something I don't recognize." Logan said.

He nodded looking over at the stage in the amusement park. There was a charity event going on for meeting Ben Tennyson.

"Now then I suggest that we all take a breather." Peter said. "And let Gordon get home to his fiance and make sure that she's okay." He said.

(Could have sworn I responded)
"Lot's of things. Blood, rotting flesh, and something I don't recognize." Logan said.

He nodded looking over at the stage in the amusement park. There was a charity event going on for meeting Ben Tennyson.

"Now then I suggest that we all take a breather." Peter said. "And let Gordon get home to his fiance and make sure that she's okay." He said.
"Like a creature maybe?" He suggested.

"A meet and greet? " maddy rolled her eyes. "Never got why heroes did those."

"Yeah I agree with that." She nods

"Like a creature maybe?" He suggested.

"A meet and greet? " maddy rolled her eyes. "Never got why heroes did those."

"Yeah I agree with that." She nods
"Something like that." He said.

"He's doing it for charity. Looks like he's taken pictures with people as aliens." He said. "And then he's gonna do a dunk tank later. The lines long why don't we go meet him?"

They let Gordon go. "We should head home make sure no one's gone through our stuff yet." He whispered to her.

"Something like that." He said.

"He's doing it for charity. Looks like he's taken pictures with people as aliens." He said. "And then he's gonna do a dunk tank later. The lines long why don't we go meet him?"

They let Gordon go. "We should head home make sure no one's gone through our stuff yet." He whispered to her.
Trevor nods and starts looking around.

"Sure why not." She shrugged going to the line.

Sage nods. "Yeah lets."

Trevor nods and starts looking around.

"Sure why not." She shrugged going to the line.

Sage nods. "Yeah lets."
There was lots of junk lying around.

Ben Tennyson was sitting on top of a dunk tank. Someone near was yelling that they could dunk any one of gis aliens all proceeds went to charity. Five dollars.

They went home. No one was there... Yet.

There was lots of junk lying around.

Ben Tennyson was sitting on top of a dunk tank. Someone near was yelling that they could dunk any one of gis aliens all proceeds went to charity. Five dollars.

They went home. No one was there... Yet.
"Hmm junk..junk and more junk." He said as he looked around.

Maddy took out five dollars. "I'll give it a go."

"Home sweet home." Sage said, her mage robes back to normal clothes.

"Hmm junk..junk and more junk." He said as he looked around.

Maddy took out five dollars. "I'll give it a go."

"Home sweet home." Sage said, her mage robes back to normal clothes.
Logan stabbed one of the pieces. They turned into a black liquid solid mass of something.

Ben looked at her. "Alright. So you dunking me or one of my aliens?" He asked arms folded.

"For now." Peter said.

Logan stabbed one of the pieces. They turned into a black liquid solid mass of something.

Ben looked at her. "Alright. So you dunking me or one of my aliens?" He asked arms folded.

"For now." Peter said.
"Gross. Any idea what that gunk is?" Trevor asked.

"I'll just stick with you. Aliens or you it doesn't matter. You're the same person." She said taking a ball and tossing it at the target.

"Yep." She said. "Seeing penguin alive took everyone off guard. Why did he show up now."

"Gross. Any idea what that gunk is?" Trevor asked.

"I'll just stick with you. Aliens or you it doesn't matter. You're the same person." She said taking a ball and tossing it at the target.

"Yep." She said. "Seeing penguin alive took everyone off guard. Why did he show up now."
"Its alive." A clone said as a other object turned intonsaid gunk amd attacked them.

Ben fell into the water. He climbed out and spat some out with a smile. "Touche." He said. "Screw that I wanna dunk ditto!" Devon said paying five bucks.

"No idea." Peter said.

"Its alive." A clone said as a other object turned intonsaid gunk amd attacked them.

Ben fell into the water. He climbed out and spat some out with a smile. "Touche." He said. "Screw that I wanna dunk ditto!" Devon said paying five bucks.

"No idea." Peter said.
"Woah." He said and shot at the gunk.

Maddy chuckled and watched as Devon payed.

"Well better keep our guard up. But it would take alot for someone to get the jump on us, especially with your spidey sense." She said.

"Woah." He said and shot at the gunk.

Maddy chuckled and watched as Devon payed.

"Well better keep our guard up. But it would take alot for someone to get the jump on us, especially with your spidey sense." She said.
It began running at him but after a few shots it fell down.

Ben shrugged and tapped the Omnitrix he slammed down the core and transformed. "Ditto!" He split into several.

"They wouldn't have much chance to sneak up on us. That is true." He said.

It began running at him but after a few shots it fell down.

Ben shrugged and tapped the Omnitrix he slammed down the core and transformed. "Ditto!" He split into several.

"They wouldn't have much chance to sneak up on us. That is true." He said.
"Never seen anything like this before " he said kicking it slightly.

"Dunk him Devon." She said watching.

Sage nods and sat down getting ready to do some studying of one of her spell books.

"Never seen anything like this before " he said kicking it slightly.

"Dunk him Devon." She said watching.

Sage nods and sat down getting ready to do some studying of one of her spell books.
"Not a fan." Earl said. 'These things can disguise themselves anything." He said.

He threw ball. They all yelled as they fell in.

Peter started packing they couldn't stay here.

"Not a fan." Earl said. 'These things can disguise themselves anything." He said.

He threw ball. They all yelled as they fell in.

Peter started packing they couldn't stay here.
"I see" Trevor said

"Nice job." She said.

She shut her spell book and went to help him. "Any idea where we will go next?"

"I see" Trevor said

"Nice job." She said.

She shut her spell book and went to help him. "Any idea where we will go next?"
Another trooper screamed as his helmet was thrown off. The creature stuck a tendril into his mouth and he rapidly decayed.

Ditto climbed out of the tank and got back on top turning back to normal. Another kid paid to dunk Ghostfrrak who had to fly down into the water when the target was hit. The little boy was unsatisfied. "What did you expect kiddo you picked an alien that naturally flies." Ghostfreak said.

"Nope." He said. "Well I know a place." Kaleb said. "You probably won't like it much but I use to have a spot in tbe sewers that I stayed at night "

Another trooper screamed as his helmet was thrown off. The creature stuck a tendril into his mouth and he rapidly decayed.

Ditto climbed out of the tank and got back on top turning back to normal. Another kid paid to dunk Ghostfrrak who had to fly down into the water when the target was hit. The little boy was unsatisfied. "What did you expect kiddo you picked an alien that naturally flies." Ghostfreak said.

"Nope." He said. "Well I know a place." Kaleb said. "You probably won't like it much but I use to have a spot in tbe sewers that I stayed at night "
"That was..unsettling.." he said and looked around for more of those creatures

Maddy chuckled. "I'm gonna go on some rides Devon."

"That'll have to do. " sage nods.

"That was..unsettling.." he said and looked around for more of those creatures

Maddy chuckled. "I'm gonna go on some rides Devon."

"That'll have to do. " sage nods.
"Yeah it is." Earl said.

He followed her. "So am I then." He said.

Peter finished packing. "Let's go." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back