• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sorry." Needles said as he began to sew up the bite.
~~~
Peter landed on the Hastings roof with Sage
"It's okay. You're just doing your job. Normally I'm sewing myself up." Macy said. Greta looked at her. "You get into situations like this a lot?" She just nods.

"Hopefully we made it before anything bad could happen " she said.

"It's okay. You're just doing your job. Normally I'm sewing myself up." Macy said. Greta looked at her. "You get into situations like this a lot?" She just nods.

"Hopefully we made it before anything bad could happen " she said.
"Alright. Done. But reccomend a weeks bedrest and no strenuous activty for three weeks."

Peter began to crawl through the window.

"Alright. Done. But reccomend a weeks bedrest and no strenuous activty for three weeks."

Peter began to crawl through the window.
"Yeah yeah yeah. I got to go. I got places to be" Macy said and got to her feet, feeling a bit dizzy. Greta noticed. "Hey listen to needles. There is an inn, near by you can stay at or if that's too far. I have a room upstairs." At this point a guy in a mechanic uniform walked in. "Hey boss, theres a ship out front and the fellas have heard some growling coming from it."

Sage did an invisibility spell. (Looking up that part of the episode)

"Yeah yeah yeah. I got to go. I got places to be" Macy said and got to her feet, feeling a bit dizzy. Greta noticed. "Hey listen to needles. There is an inn, near by you can stay at or if that's too far. I have a room upstairs." At this point a guy in a mechanic uniform walked in. "Hey boss, theres a ship out front and the fellas have heard some growling coming from it."

Sage did an invisibility spell. (Looking up that part of the episode)
DT went to check it out.

(No prob)

"Hey stop!" Macy shouted. "Its my ship"

Dr. Marks was in a session. "You're drifting down down down."
DT went to see why it was growling.

"And bibbity bobbity boo your in sugarplum land." Spider-Man said poking his head in upside down from the top of the frame.

DT went to see why it was growling.

"And bibbity bobbity boo your in sugarplum land." Spider-Man said poking his head in upside down from the top of the frame.
"Hey I said stop." Macy said making a copy to follow DT. The ship outside was a small one, the door was open. Inside there was some spots of blood on the floor and a backpack by the control panel. The growling came from behind the door that lead to the bathroom. When it was open it revealed a small blue colored lion with a mane that looked like it was slightly bigger than a cub.

."who are you " she asked

"Hey I said stop." Macy said making a copy to follow DT. The ship outside was a small one, the door was open. Inside there was some spots of blood on the floor and a backpack by the control panel. The growling came from behind the door that lead to the bathroom. When it was open it revealed a small blue colored lion with a mane that looked like it was slightly bigger than a cub.

."who are you " she asked
"The hell is that?" DT asked.

"Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." He said. "Here to save lives on the rich and poor alike. You've been very naughty Dr. Marks. Sending clients after the rich."

"The hell is that?" DT asked.

"Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." He said. "Here to save lives on the rich and poor alike. You've been very naughty Dr. Marks. Sending clients after the rich."
The little lion growled at him. It was about to pounce at him but the clone came over and shut the door. "Just a lion. Nothing else just get off my ship." The clone then vanished.

Macy wiped some sweat from her forehead. "Cant make them any more right now"

"I dont know what your talking about. If you excuse me I'm with a patient. " she said

The little lion growled at him. It was about to pounce at him but the clone came over and shut the door. "Just a lion. Nothing else just get off my ship." The clone then vanished.

Macy wiped some sweat from her forehead. "Cant make them any more right now"

"I dont know what your talking about. If you excuse me I'm with a patient. " she said
"Not until I get a better answer than just a lion." DT said.

"Right right right. Hey buddy. Sessions over beat it." Peter said landing on the ground.

"Not until I get a better answer than just a lion." DT said.

"Right right right. Hey buddy. Sessions over beat it." Peter said landing on the ground.
Greta walked out to the ship, she opened the door and saw the blue lion. "I'm guessing that's what bit her." Macy carefully walked out of the bar and over to the ship. Almost stumbling a bit. "That one did not bite me. Now get off my ship. I got places to be. I have stuff to drop off!" Greta went over to the console and turned off the ship. "No. You should listen to Needles, get some rest."

"No he can stay. You are the one trespassing in his home. Leave before I call the police " dr. Marks said.

Greta walked out to the ship, she opened the door and saw the blue lion. "I'm guessing that's what bit her." Macy carefully walked out of the bar and over to the ship. Almost stumbling a bit. "That one did not bite me. Now get off my ship. I got places to be. I have stuff to drop off!" Greta went over to the console and turned off the ship. "No. You should listen to Needles, get some rest."

"No he can stay. You are the one trespassing in his home. Leave before I call the police " dr. Marks said.
"Gunner, Trevor." He called a clone and the ex-stormtrooper over. "Watch over the beast. Make sure it stays put."

"Right let me try it like this. The spirit if the goat. Is an idea. And his victims are the rich. No forced entry, and I checked the records. Tbe last spirit of the gost was your patient. And had no history of violence before you started treating him. Doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. And for the record I am a genius.x

"Gunner, Trevor." He called a clone and the ex-stormtrooper over. "Watch over the beast. Make sure it stays put."

"Right let me try it like this. The spirit if the goat. Is an idea. And his victims are the rich. No forced entry, and I checked the records. Tbe last spirit of the gost was your patient. And had no history of violence before you started treating him. Doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. And for the record I am a genius.x
"Yes sir" Trevor said. Macy glared. "You cant make me stay. Thank you for fixing me up. Now get off my ship before I make you." Greta crossed her arms. "Yeah right. You're in no shape for it and I dont want you to bust up those stitches Needles did." Macy then punched her in the jaw.

Dr. Marks smiled. "Look you wouldn't understand, the Goat is an act if therapy for Gotham."

"Yes sir" Trevor said. Macy glared. "You cant make me stay. Thank you for fixing me up. Now get off my ship before I make you." Greta crossed her arms. "Yeah right. You're in no shape for it and I dont want you to bust up those stitches Needles did." Macy then punched her in the jaw.

Dr. Marks smiled. "Look you wouldn't understand, the Goat is an act if therapy for Gotham."
"Tevor, Gunner hold her back." DT said. "There's no call to attack her. You want to attack someone try us. We're the ones who are insisting you rest and leave things for now."

"Really? And to what extent does this count as Mental healing?" He asked. "Spreading fear, killing people, removing peoples own self control? A man is dead, shot down because people thought that he was willful murderer that's your fault. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said.

"Tevor, Gunner hold her back." DT said. "There's no call to attack her. You want to attack someone try us. We're the ones who are insisting you rest and leave things for now."

"Really? And to what extent does this count as Mental healing?" He asked. "Spreading fear, killing people, removing peoples own self control? A man is dead, shot down because people thought that he was willful murderer that's your fault. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said.
"Its fine DT." Greta said. Trevor grabbed Macy. Macy frowned."the ship has auto pilot. I can rest then." Greta sighed. "Let's go. Unless you want to tell us why you have a lion."

"This city used to have hope, and they gun it down in the streets. The rich, the powerful. Their greed is pathological, an id run rampant, eating Gotham alive. Gotham needs the goat, no matter how much it hurts." She turned to Mr. Hastings. "
Robert, the golden temple is open. Now kill this man." Mr hasting started growling. Sage was still invisible and froze Mr. Hasting's feet to the ground.

"Its fine DT." Greta said. Trevor grabbed Macy. Macy frowned."the ship has auto pilot. I can rest then." Greta sighed. "Let's go. Unless you want to tell us why you have a lion."

"This city used to have hope, and they gun it down in the streets. The rich, the powerful. Their greed is pathological, an id run rampant, eating Gotham alive. Gotham needs the goat, no matter how much it hurts." She turned to Mr. Hastings. "
Robert, the golden temple is open. Now kill this man." Mr hasting started growling. Sage was still invisible and froze Mr. Hasting's feet to the ground.
"It's a simple choice, answer the question and rest or I'll have needles sedate you." He said.

Peter laughed. "Kill me? Right." He said. He walked over to Dr. Marks raising his fist. "It would be. SO easy, Therapeutic even. But it wouldn't be right now would it?" He lowered his fist. "Mr. Hastings is nothing more than another one of your victims. Not patients. Patients get healed, you've destroyed them at their very core. Luckily for you, I'm not you and I think this city can be saved without hurting innocent people." He webbed her up and threw her over her shoulder as he clicked a recorder. "Thanks for the confession by the way. Usually stuff like this isn't court admissible, but This is Gotham, I'm sure the DA bends the rules all the time."

"It's a simple choice, answer the question and rest or I'll have needles sedate you." He said.

Peter laughed. "Kill me? Right." He said. He walked over to Dr. Marks raising his fist. "It would be. SO easy, Therapeutic even. But it wouldn't be right now would it?" He lowered his fist. "Mr. Hastings is nothing more than another one of your victims. Not patients. Patients get healed, you've destroyed them at their very core. Luckily for you, I'm not you and I think this city can be saved without hurting innocent people." He webbed her up and threw her over her shoulder as he clicked a recorder. "Thanks for the confession by the way. Usually stuff like this isn't court admissible, but This is Gotham, I'm sure the DA bends the rules all the time."
"Fine. I was doing a job, got attacked by the rich guy's guards and pets and one snuck on board. I was going to sell it on the black market . Now can I leave" macy said. Greta shook her head. "Nope"

"Yeah I'm sure the DA would be glad to bend those rules." Sage said revealing herself. "I can wait here till authorities come to actually get Mr. Hasting some help" Dr. Mark's just glared angrily.

Last edited:
"Fine. I was doing a job, got attacked by the rich guy's guards and pets and one snuck on board. I was going to sell it on the black market . Now can I leave" macy said. Greta shook her head. "Nope"

"Yeah I'm sure the DA would be glad to bend those rules." Sage said revealing herself. "I can wait here till authorities come to actually get Mr. Hasting some help" Dr. Mark's just glared angrily.
"Part of the deal was you getting rest." DT said.

"Cool." Peter slung Dr. Marks over her shoulder and swung her to the GCPD. He hung her from the building with the recorder attarche.

"Part of the deal was you getting rest." DT said.

"Cool." Peter slung Dr. Marks over her shoulder and swung her to the GCPD. He hung her from the building with the recorder attarche.
"Come on. I'll book you a room at the inn." Greta said and started to walk back to the bar. Macy sighed. "Staying at the bar is not an option anymore." She nods. "Yeah cause I have a feeling you will just sneak out to your ship."

Sage left an tip to the GCPD to come down to the Hastings. She turned back invisible and waited.

Dr. Marks glared at him. "You will pay for this. The city needs me."

"Come on. I'll book you a room at the inn." Greta said and started to walk back to the bar. Macy sighed. "Staying at the bar is not an option anymore." She nods. "Yeah cause I have a feeling you will just sneak out to your ship."

Sage left an tip to the GCPD to come down to the Hastings. She turned back invisible and waited.

Dr. Marks glared at him. "You will pay for this. The city needs me."
DT got a call from Rin. "Rin's got a mission for us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back