• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Trevor looks around. "What's the job sir?"
"We aren't sure." Rin said. "One of the earth's lost contact with a research station in their orbit. Talos 1. It was well funded, and its reaearch in human enhancment modifications was apparently going very well. But recently its stopped sending any kind of messages to Earth. They don't have the man power to or time to deal with something like this. Seeing as all their space trained people were on the station."

"We aren't sure." Rin said. "One of the earth's lost contact with a research station in their orbit. Talos 1. It was well funded, and its reaearch in human enhancment modifications was apparently going very well. But recently its stopped sending any kind of messages to Earth. They don't have the man power to or time to deal with something like this. Seeing as all their space trained people were on the station."
"Okay so your sending us to see if everyone is alright? Sounds like a plan to me" he said

(Devon) The ship jumped to FTL

Ben arrived in Edgewood-2 looking for Albedo
(That was his name. I couldn't remember) he just waited for orders.

Eve was at her hero league doing some paperwork. "Got to love dealing with new villains. " she said to herself. She looked at her phone seeing a photo she got from Maddy and Devon. "I'm glad they are having fun and staying out of trouble."

(That was his name. I couldn't remember) he just waited for orders.

Eve was at her hero league doing some paperwork. "Got to love dealing with new villains. " she said to herself. She looked at her phone seeing a photo she got from Maddy and Devon. "I'm glad they are having fun and staying out of trouble."
"Alright guys " Earl said. "We have no idea whats going on there. You'll be getting sealed hazmat suits with oxygen tanks."

Devon had taken her to Lagoon for their first stop. (an amusement park in Utah look it up)

"Alright guys " Earl said. "We have no idea whats going on there. You'll be getting sealed hazmat suits with oxygen tanks."

Devon had taken her to Lagoon for their first stop. (an amusement park in Utah look it up)
"Better to be safe than sorry." Trevor said.

Maddy looked around. "Wow this place looks fun."

He nods and goes to put on his gear.

"It does look pretty fun." She smiled.
Other clones started to gear up as well along with Logan and Earl.

Devon paid for their entry and they were both given paper bracelets on their wrists.

When they got back to precinct to FBI agents were arrestinf Gordon who kept insisting that he didn't kill Penguin.

Other clones started to gear up as well along with Logan and Earl.

Devon paid for their entry and they were both given paper bracelets on their wrists.

When they got back to precinct to FBI agents were arrestinf Gordon who kept insisting that he didn't kill Penguin.
"I'm ready" he said

Maddy smiled. "So what should we ride first."

"Oh no.. " sage frowned seeing Gordon get arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back