• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jameston

Big Money Salvia
Hello! I am seeking any partner (18+) playing a female character for various types of RP prompts. A little bit about me first:

• I am a 25 year old male in EST.
  • I have been roleplaying for 14+ years in various mediums.
  • I am very talkative in OOC chat and like to make friends with my partners.
  • I enjoy writing and coming up with interesting plot points/character development.
  • I write in 3rd person/past tense, and my replies vary between one paragraph to three-four, and even novella length if there is a lot for me to write. I ask that my partner write in the same manner.
  • I love to plot and coming up with a solid character base/story foundation together is a must.
  • I’ve run into this issue in the past, but I won’t come up with a character for you, so please come at least somewhat prepared. I will absolutely try my best to help if you at least have a basic foundation.

Tropes I love:
  • And much much more depending on the prompt!

As for the prompts, this is what I’m currently searching for:

For Queen and Country - A roleplay set in modern times where a portal to a fantasy world appears in London. What follows is a vicious attack in an attempt to destroy the UK’s ability to wage war that fails completely, and a full scale invasion of this unknown world by UK forces.
Read more here: RP Prompt - For Queen and Country

Fallout: Out of Time Man - Set in the world of Fallout, this story begins with Captain James Alderson. Returning from the Alaskan front, he is recalled to Washington to take place in an experiment where he is frozen in time. Waking up 200 years in a different world, Captain Alderson must come to terms with this new found existence.
Read more here: RP Prompt - Fallout: Out of Time Man

All Characters are 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back