• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multiple Fandom Search - Fire Emblem, Anime, RWBY, + More

Do you like to roleplay with ships/pairings/romance?

• Total voters

RheaMajere

Sparkly Bloodsucker
tumblr_inline_pf4565wp6g1vvnnli_1280.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a variety of fandom roleplaying.
ABOUT ME
- I am SerenadeOfWater! Though you can call me whatever is easiest for you.
- I'm a grad student. 18+. 10+ years of writing and rp experience.
- I'm in the EST timezone. I'm also kind of spastic.

ABOUT ROLEPLAYING
- No: cross-overs, f/f pairs, 18+ content. Don't ask.
- Maybe: AU's, pre-/post-canon, or canon-based plots; OC's , Mary Sue OC's as long as canons remain in-character, cliches.
- I prefer: playing as a canon character, doubling pairings, fluffy shenanigans, f/m or m/m pairs, rpings as guys.
- Must: Romance (even if it's just a subplot), major ship/s, a fandom on the list, rp partner is an ADULT who matches my rp efforts (if I post 1 paragraph, so do you or more).

I'm open to chatting on Discord, but I will not roleplay there. I'm also open to plots that are not 100% canon-compliant.

ABOUT POSTING
- My life can be pretty hectic, but I usually aim to roleplay at most 1-2x a day and at the least 1-3x a week.
- I tend to write at least a paragraph per response, literate style only. No scripts, text talk, or asterisks for action.
- I will not RP mature content on RP Nation OR ANYWHERE ELSE. I repeat: I will NOT!!

FANDOM LIST
I originally had shipping lists and plot lists...
Buuuut I'm kinda not feeling that anymore.
We can chat more about potential plots and characters/pairs upon inquiry!

♡ = craving
Title = Either I need to rewatch/replay first or discontinued (either temp or perm)

NOTE: If a fandom is not on the list, feel free to ask. I may have forgotten some or may look into them if they are interesting!

ANIME
Aggretsuko (all seasons) ♡
Death Note (anime)
Digimon (Adventure 1 thru Frontier)
Fruits Basket (original ver. of anime or manga only)
Hetalia
Ouran High School Host Club
RWBY (all seasons) ♡
WIXOSS (selector: infected/spread only)
Yu-Gi-Oh (original series only)

VIDEO GAMES
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Fire Emblem:
- Awakening ♡
- Fates ♡
- Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Warriors
- Three Houses
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda:
- Young: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask
- Toon: Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Triforce Heroes
- Adult: Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild
Pokemon (kanto thru sinnoh, unova-ish)
RWBY (all seasons)
Splatoon (1+2)
Super Smash Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog (most games, ask)

BOOKS, SHOWS, MOVIES, ETC.
The Hobbit (book & movies)
Lord of the Rings (movies only)
Supernatural (seasons 1-4)
Vocaloid

More to be added in the future???

Thanks for reading and considering. I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Finally some LoZ muse! Im interested in some Link x Zelda if you wouldn't mind. I can also PM you my dis acc if you'd like to discuss and plot more over there!

Oh my goodness! Finally some LoZ muse! Im interested in some Link x Zelda if you wouldn't mind. I can also PM you my dis acc if you'd like to discuss and plot more over there!
Awesome! Sounds good to me!
Legend of Zelda is glorious. Feel free to PM

Last edited:
Hello! Are you still looking for rp partners? I've been dying to rp some of the Zelda games with someone but I see that a lot of people have mentioned that in the thread. If you're not in the mood for it there are some other things on the list I would be willing to do! ♥

Hello! Are you still looking for rp partners? I've been dying to rp some of the Zelda games with someone but I see that a lot of people have mentioned that in the thread. If you're not in the mood for it there are some other things on the list I would be willing to do! ♥
I am looking for new rps, so I'm currently available for anything I have mentioned in the forum - including Zelda. I'm also interested in whatever else you're available to do.
Send me a PM! c:

Hello!! Ummm... would you be open to either a fruits basket rp or a fire emblem awakening rp? Im full of fruits basket muse aaaaaah.
(I usually do fandom x oc doubles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back