• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Brief update. My doctor thinks that my dizziness is med-related. However, she ordered fasting blood work, which I plan on doing tomorrow. Depending on the results, I might get a heart monitor for a few days.

Brief update. My doctor thinks that my dizziness is med-related. However, she ordered fasting blood work, which I plan on doing tomorrow. Depending on the results, I might get a heart monitor for a few days.
Ooof that sounds terrible. Good luck friend!

Wish that my recovery was faster so I could focus long enough for an actual post tho

Okay. Blood work is done. Took like 3 people and 4 to 6 pokes, but it's done. Thin veins suck.

Okay. Blood work is done. Took like 3 people and 4 to 6 pokes, but it's done. Thin veins suck.
Ooof I can kinda relate. My veins just like to hide and they rarely can get it from the inside of my elbow so they end up taking it from the back of my hand. And it usually leaves a big bruise.

Ooof I can kinda relate. My veins just like to hide and they rarely can get it from the inside of my elbow so they end up taking it from the back of my hand. And it usually leaves a big bruise.
Yeah, they had to draw blood from the back of my left hand. No sign of a bruise yet, but that doesn't mean much.

Yeah, they had to draw blood from the back of my left hand. No sign of a bruise yet, but that doesn't mean much.
Mood.
My medications for my surgery are kicking my ass lol. I feel very dazed and my eyes don't really wanna focus. But that's just cause I'm taking a benadryl for my super incredibly itchy sutures /drainage tubes.

Mood.
My medications for my surgery are kicking my ass lol. I feel very dazed and my eyes don't really wanna focus. But that's just cause I'm taking a benadryl for my super incredibly itchy sutures /drainage tubes.
Benadryl is excellent at making people sleep. LOL.

I’ve no intentions on writing a post until the GM does, circular conversation is only fun for so long, no?

Ditto. But it seems like they're MIA. Hmmm
They’re not, just active elsewhere. I don’t mean to be a downer but I consider this to be unofficially abandoned by GM until further notice.

I wouldn’t suggest pinging the GM about it. It’s petty, and their intent is clear via their actions. I hope to catch you all on the flip side, elsewhere.

They’re not, just active elsewhere. I don’t mean to be a downer but I consider this to be unofficially abandoned by GM until further notice.

I wouldn’t suggest pinging the GM about it. It’s petty, and their intent is clear via their actions. I hope to catch you all on the flip side, elsewhere.
Oh yeah agreed. No point in pinging or anything and I didn't intend to. Just unfortunate. *sigh* see you all around I guess. If any of you find a good multi Fandom rp out there tag me lol

Oh yeah agreed. No point in pinging or anything and I didn't intend to. Just unfortunate. *sigh* see you all around I guess. If any of you find a good multi Fandom rp out there tag me lol
Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back