• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aaaa sorry I've been away for a few days. My surgery is in less than a week and I've had to do some things to prepare (and have more to do)
Will try to get a post up soon!

Aaaa sorry I've been away for a few days. My surgery is in less than a week and I've had to do some things to prepare (and have more to do)
Will try to get a post up soon!
Good luck, my friend!

---

darkred darkred I am waiting for a reply from you before I post again.

No need to worry haha, you're good. For my part I actually read Worm and some early Ward a long time ago, so that direction wasn't unpleasantly unexpected or anything.
okay so I literally just finished worm last week and I’m already getting elbow deep into ward and it’s my new favorite thing you have no idea how much I love this series aaaaaaaaa

okay so I literally just finished worm last week and I’m already getting elbow deep into ward and it’s my new favorite thing you have no idea how much I love this series aaaaaaaaa
It was very much an obsession of mine too back when I was reading Worm in the early 2010s haha. There's not much quite like it. It's the only web novel I have ever finished, and if Ward had been completed back in the day I'd have definitely finished it too.

It was very much an obsession of mine too back when I was reading Worm in the early 2010s haha. There's not much quite like it. It's the only web novel I have ever finished, and if Ward had been completed back in the day I'd have definitely finished it too.
It's great. I originally used it as a cool research piece for a superhero thing I was doing until eventually I suggested it to my friend who reads books to scout it out for me (unknowingly to him, under the pretense I've read it lol), and he forgot and suggested it right back to me over a year later.

Ironically, I finished it faster than him lol. Ward is pretty good so far, but not as gripping as Worm for different reasons IMO, but I still enjoy it. Great to see characters like Damsel of Distress 2 being regarded as people post-Slaughterhouse 9k rather than "ah yes, they're clones" which has the nice meta commentary of "yeah the heroes were killing people during that time, straight up."

Definitely my favorite hero thing over Marvel and DC.

It's great. I originally used it as a cool research piece for a superhero thing I was doing until eventually I suggested it to my friend who reads books to scout it out for me (unknowingly to him, under the pretense I've read it lol), and he forgot and suggested it right back to me over a year later.

Ironically, I finished it faster than him lol. Ward is pretty good so far, but not as gripping as Worm for different reasons IMO, but I still enjoy it. Great to see characters like Damsel of Distress 2 being regarded as people post-Slaughterhouse 9k rather than "ah yes, they're clones" which has the nice meta commentary of "yeah the heroes were killing people during that time, straight up."

Definitely my favorite hero thing over Marvel and DC.
Oh, interesting. So you ended up taking your own recommendation in a sense.

For me it wasn't really anything against Ward that prevented me from finishing, it was just one of those things I dropped when life got busy, and then never got back around to lol.

Personally I'd go so far as to say it's probably still my favorite Western superhero thing.

Ok so if I don't get a post up today, it will probably be a few days. My surgery is tomorrow morning at like 6am. Just so you guys know. <3

archur archur Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist if y'all wanna keep going with out me for a couple post feel free. I've been hit by a lil bit of writer's block and don't wanna slow everything down!

Just got out of surgery and am home. Can't really type well enough for a post yet but thought I'd give an update. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back