• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The SMILES have a dark lore in one piece. They’re artificial fruits created in Punk Hazard to give the user immeasurable strength and durability as well as power. Though the faulty ones make the victim wear a permanent smile on their face and can’t stop laughing unable to express any other emotion. Orochi gave the poor people of Wano those faulty ones. It’s evil. I pulled Luffy after the Whole Cake Island he only knows that they’re artificial not the dark history behind them until the big reveal during the Wano Country arc.

He only knows Doffy and Cesar the clown are behind manufacturing them and sent to Kaido. Given the beast pirates are smile users except Kaido.

Last edited:
Aww thank you! I just wanna put my all into this RP since we’ve worked so hard on putting it together. I’m glad you love reading my posts, believe me, I really enjoy writing about my childrens lol
I love your posts too!

Got a post up but warning: I'm feeling very sick and it feels like the universe is throwing everything at me to prevent me from writing good posts

Honestly I love your posts as all as Ploegy’s. πŸ’•
Not sure what brought me in to being complimented, but I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts ^^ I just do my best to bring the characters I'm using to life so I'm glad there is enjoyment out of it β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Not sure what brought me in to being complimented, but I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts ^^ I just do my best to bring the characters I'm using to life so I'm glad there is enjoyment out of it β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
It’s sparked from the rps we are in together I always enjoyed them tbh.

Back once more, and with some unfortunate news. I believe I may have opt out of this rp. Mostly regarding scheduling issues and not having much time left for rp. So I have decided to leave… again, sorry for such, but I wish all of you luck regarding the rp.

Back once more, and with some unfortunate news. I believe I may have opt out of this rp. Mostly regarding scheduling issues and not having much time left for rp. So I have decided to leave… again, sorry for such, but I wish all of you luck regarding the rp.
Aww, goodbye, hope to see you around TwT

Good Luck, Laz and hope things go ok.

Aww thank you! I just wanna put my all into this RP since we’ve worked so hard on putting it together. I’m glad you love reading my posts, believe me, I really enjoy writing about my childrens lol
And I love reading about them! Honestly I would have my characters stick around yours all the time if I could lmfao
Honestly I love your posts as all as Ploegy’s. πŸ’•
Really? Thank you! I find my posts to be pretty mediocre but I’m glad you like β€˜em
Got a post up but warning: I'm feeling very sick and it feels like the universe is throwing everything at me to prevent me from writing good posts
If you don’t feel well, don’t force yourself to write! Just rest and put it off until you feel better, there’s no rush rn
Awh, what a shame. See you around, and best of luck to you <3

And I love reading about them! Honestly I would have my characters stick around yours all the time if I could lmfao

Really? Thank you! I find my posts to be pretty mediocre but I’m glad you like β€˜em

If you don’t feel well, don’t force yourself to write! Just rest and put it off until you feel better, there’s no rush rn

Awh, what a shame. See you around, and best of luck to you <3
Mediocre? They’re not. I’ve seen posts where I went why do you write like this? trust me on when I say your posts are great.

Mediocre? They’re not. I’ve seen posts where I went why do you write like this? trust me on when I say your posts are great.
That’s too kind of you, but believe me when I say I am a very average writer, especially compared to some other people on RPN QwQ

Alright, I know I just posted my character, but since you are all so developed and clearly have long since started, I'm going to withdraw from this RP. I just don't feel like I would know where to add in.

Alright, I know I just posted my character, but since you are all so developed and clearly have long since started, I'm going to withdraw from this RP. I just don't feel like I would know where to add in.
Are you sure? The RP barely started, and I’m sure I can help you out. But if you’re 100% sure, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back