• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If I'm being entirely honest, dedede being the only non-humanoid character here kinda makes me uncomfortable considering this is a romance rp. Along with feeling like a joke/novelty character which also makes me uncomfortable. But I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade either so I never said anything.
That is true, although I did say characters from any fandom are allowed...but yeah, Sans is literally a skeleton (a HUMAN skeleton) so Dedede is kinda...

View attachment 1089706

Have fun. Ares and his bro.
Eyebrows GIF

Working on a post right now despite waiting for Cloud. Midna is livid.

Listen, you gotta make things interesting. It's one thing if characters like each other from the start,
It's another for two characters to hate each other's guts until learning to like each other anyway.
Not only is it fun to watch it all happen, but it also showcases their contrasting personalities, which is always fun to watch burn.

Listen, you gotta make things interesting. It's one thing if characters like each other from the start,
It's another for two characters to hate each other's guts until learning to like each other anyway.
Not only is it fun to watch it all happen, but it also showcases their contrasting personalities, which is always fun to watch burn.
Yeah Aceโ€™s accepting himself will be hell of an arc. ๐Ÿฅบ

Dropping bebe Ace with his parents.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 3
AWWWW THATS SO CUTE

MIDNA'S SO MAD SHE CAN'T EVEN RESPOND!! AAAAAH!

You're just feeding the fire more Ever, I love it!

They go to their rooms, Jon asks whats up and they both give him the MEANEST glare for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back