• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DANV3RS

Protector of the galaxy or something like that.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! I am Jude (he/him/his), I’m 24, and I reside in the EST.

I’m going to be completely honest. I don’t do much writing outside of Marvel and a few other select fandoms. I also seriously enjoy original characters!

My preferred muse is Carol Danvers. I have ready the majority of her comics & I’m still reading. I really love writing her and have had years of experience doing so. I would prefer to write her against any Marvel male- truly, I’m not picky. Given her extensive past, I believe we can make anything work! For Marvel, I also really like Tabitha Smith (Boom Boom) & Elsa Bloodstone.

For DC, I really enjoy playing genderswapped Harley Quinn or Black Canary.

I’m familiar with Dead by Daylight as well. I prefer to play as Ji-Woon/The Trickster in that setting, and I like to write him against David, Felix, or Adam.

When it comes to OC’s, I like MxM pairings. Some themes I enjoy are supernatural, post-apocalyptic, and horror. I’m also a sucker for your average slice-of-life thread. I love to build my oc’s thoroughly, and if we’re playing in a fantasy setting, I think nothing beats us world/lore-building together.

I am looking for a responsive partner, writing length can vary. I typically write anywhere from 3+ paragraphs (and my fatal flaw is getting carried away)! All I ask is that you’re 21 years of age or older.

Attachments

• A8EE2B77-F845-45AE-9F0B-5B0AE46367EF.jpeg
    A8EE2B77-F845-45AE-9F0B-5B0AE46367EF.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back