• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multi-fandom Search (ALWAYS OPEN)

Lex Mix

Howdy! I'm looking for anyone to rp any of the things listed below with me, I'll even do any other ones that you guys come up with if you want!

• Akito x OC

So yeah, just let me know if you're interested in any of these. I'm new here so I'm still figuring everything out just to let you all know.

Can I rp with you with underfell sans x oc (with me as the oc if that's okay since I cannot make puns to save my life and I don't really know underfell sans)

Hi, I'm interesting in RP. Right now it would have to be Hetalia but I'm fine with it crossing over with another fandom. I could play all the Hetalia characters if you want, but if u want to play some of them know that Russia is mine.

I'm open to pretty much any plot, or I could come up with a plot for you.

Hello friend!

I would be super interested in some Undertale stuff if you're up for it! I've not written any Undertale RP yet but I have some real muse for it as of late. I'd be most comfortable easing in by writing a canon before branching out to OCs :) I'm flexible with what characters I'd enjoy writing, but I have a particular fondness for the likes of Toriel, Sans and Asriel/Flowey. Let me know if you're interested!

Davekat all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can be either of them but would prefer to be Karkat if that's ok? also I'm new so I might mess up a little at the beginning

Oh my gosh! Your ships are great! I ship all of your undertale and almost all of the homestuck ones! I will rp either of those series but the ships that interest me the most are:

Papyton

Alphyne

Sans/Grillby

MitLoz

Gamtav

Davekat

Solkat

Please get back to me if you're still interested!(*^◯^*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back