thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place
Do you like anything tv, books, anime, movies, videogames, and essentially any form of medium in existence? Do you like a constantly evolving story with its own lore and characters? Then look no further than The Chronology Series!

The Chronology Series is exactly what it sounds like: A series of rps told in a chronological order, each one lasting a few weeks to a month. Each rp adds to this ever growing lore of the series, and by extension, every choice your character makes adds to this gigantic story! But, at the same time, each rp stands on its own and is newcomer friendly. Think of it like the MCU. You don't need to watch Ant-Man to understand what's going on in Guardians of the Galaxy. It's the same that way in our group. Each rp is told in a massive multiverse setting, when various beings from universes come together for an unknown reason. Whether it's some cosmic fluke, or a god-like entity pulling the strings for their own amusement, it's up to YOU to find out! The plot details of the plot will remain scarce for now, but I assure you, as the story unfolds and you continue to unravel the mystery behind this, you'll become more and more hooked and never want to stop posting!

Players of all posting styles are welcome here! OCs as well! If you rp in first person, second person, third person, one liner, para, multipara, or even novella, you're welcome in our community! No one is left out!

Well, what are you waiting for? Join us now!

Our first rp (Point Zero)

*Raises hand* Kagamines incoming!
It's been a while since a multi-fandom RP >w<

Now to adapt the CS...

Hmmm, which old CS of mine to copy paste. This is gonna be cool no matter what but its up to us to maximize the coolness. He means us two. No, I mean us all! Gosh.

Count me interested, I’ll just need to flip through my notebook of random superheroes I come up with in my spare time

Users who are viewing this thread