Most Hated Game

Two Worlds.

"Oblivion on steroids" the advertisements would say. Well, I loved the ever-loving shit out of Oblivion, and Two Worlds was hyped up to be just as amazing, if not better. What we got instead was just. . . utter shit.

I don't particularly hate any game because the moment I find that I'm not enjoying, I stop playing it 

League of Legends, Undertale, No Man's Sky. Any game with too much hype, or a gigantic cancerous fandom. 

Probably the FNAF series as a whole. Don't get me wrong, the games aren't that bad, and FNAF 4 is actually pretty terrifying. I think it's more of the fucking disgusting fanbase which is mostly made up of six or seven year-olds. Before FNAF came around, if you typed in 'Freddy' into Google you would come up with results like Freddy Kruger and Freddy Mercury. Now it's that damn shit-coloured bear. And do you even know the amount of FNAF SFM videos on YouTube? Seriously, it's the cancer of the internet, just like bronies.

Any game with too much hype, or a gigantic cancerous fandom. 

....so pretty much anything popular or big-release.  Interesting.

For myself.... gosh.  I usually put them down when I don't like them, like most others.

I guess at this point I could be said to hate World of Warcraft a little, which is more than I care about virtually anything else I don't actively like.

I'm not a big fan of this hipster kinda attitude. "ITS POPULAR IT MUST BE SHIT!!!11" No. Undertale was a great game, and FNAF was spooky at times, but their fanbase is shit and whatever. You enjoy the game and not the fans. It's your call to scroll through the youtube comments or watch the cancer videos, y'know.

No Man's Sky was a shitfest. More like One Man's Lie.

I also really dislike FIFA. Like goddamn, it's just the same buggy piece of arse every year, and people still buy it like it's the best thing ever.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs.

Absolutely killed my enjoyment for Amnesia. Took all of the fun out of the game and ruined it for me. I was beyond excited for a sequel to my favorite horror game of all time, but was greatly disappointed in it when I played it. I couldn't even bring myself to finish the game. *sigh*

I loved Bioshock and though I never played number two I was really looking forward to Bioshock infinite. "It's a floating rapture with backgrounds that move in real time!" But I hated it. It had a shitty protagonist and the shmalanian twist ending felt like nothing more than trying to one up themselves. Like don't get me wrong the world looked beautiful and I loved Elizabeth (DAISY WAS MY FAV AND SHE WAS DONE SO FUCKING WRONG) but it ultimately felt like they were trying too hard and all their 'deep' shit fell so flat and ended up just feeling stupid. 

Sorry but I can't stand Fallout 4. 

• You should NEVER have the power armour that early.
  • The female protagonist felt like an afterthought to me. The game felt tailored for you to play as a male, he's an ex soldier for crying out loud, got all that backstory. All you get for the female is that she used to be lawyer....yet she's able to use and reload a gun with super efficiency immediately. Don't just throw a female in to please everyone, I'd have been happier with just the option of a male if that's where all the effort went.
  • The companion thing was fun at first, til they started getting in my way all the time. So I had to ditch them, wasted game mechanic.
  • Even after the day 1 patch my PS4 version was still glitchy as all hell. AI getting stuck, clipping. I also game with subs on, coz I don't wanna mishear anything, but the subs kept freezing or just not coming up at all.
  • The settlement thing just did not gel with me. I came to play fallout, not Sims. I dont wanna waste half the game building a town. Don't even get me started on having to run back and defend it every five minutes.

The game all in all is probably decent and it does look spectacular graphically. I loved the name recognition aswell, other characters actually speaking my name just blew my mind a little bit. However as a whole the game just didn't even come close to 3 in my eyes. So my hype quickly turned to bitter disappointment. I turned it off, and played 3 instead. Sorry!! (not sorry)

FIFA is also GOD DAMN AWFUL. JUST GO PLAY FOOTBALL FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Without a doubt in my mind, DRAGON AGE 2! (<----- that's an angry red!)

Whiney, annoying characters that nitpick at everything you do, you feel like pulling out your best Arnold impression and yelling "SHUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAP!!!" 

Not the mention the lazy copy-paste design, lack of any story hooks whatsoever, and yet another rubbish conversation wheel forced in...

It certainly doesn't help that I really enjoyed the original game for what it was, and felt it was best left that way. I don't wanna' play as whatever boring, stock character the developers make. I want to make my own, and allow my imagination to fill the gaps. WE DON'T NEED OUR PLAYER CHARACTERS TO BE VOICE ACTED! Especially when the V/O for them sucks. Fallout 4 is now guilty of the same crime too, and these dev's seem to believe that it somehow enhances our feelings towards the main character. It doesn't. Stop it!  

Oh my god how much crap am I about to get for this... I hate Pokémon GO. I'm sorry if you like it that's your opinion. But me however I despise this game so much. The only pokemon thing they keep in is catching them. The battles are simplified to tapping the screen and that's it. Now if this wasn't Pokémon I would not hate the game as much as I do now. But it feels horrible when I hear people say they came back to pokemon because of a game like Pokémon Go.

By the way I don't hate the game because it requires you to walk. I run in my spare time so that's not a problem. Pokémon GO angers me because it could have fulfilled an honest to god Pokémon in real life. I wanted it to succeed and give us what made Pokémon so great while allowing us to move around in the real world and catch pokemon along with training our own through experience and not exclusively catching wild Pokémon. But no we got Catching simulator 2016.

Again this is my opinion if you like the game that's OK I'm not going to give you crap if you like it. To each their own.

Walking Dead
Life is strange

These were games where I was told would be good but were absolutely boring.

I thought playing through Walking Dead with my friends was awesome and pretty funny sometimes. 

I wonder why you thought it was boring? Yeah, it has no replay value and ultimately no real choices (it's TT's first game), but what else besides that?

@Spencarian

Last edited by a moderator:
You are forced to be with Clementine even if you want to save other members, so the lack of character choice bothers me quite a lot as well as that you can't really choose who you want to save and even if you choose to save someone, they'll probably just die sooner or later also it's not my type of game and I just find it boring.

My reasoning may not be great however it's just my opinion.

@Captain Gensokyo

How how dare, you insult me and the happy wheels community...

Well it's their opinion, and they said nothing about the happy wheels community in their post, so they were not insulting you or the community just the game itself. Sorry if I was taking the post too seriously.

On the other hand, I don't hate any games per say, but I absolutely don't like Dark Souls II. Give me Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls III any day. Another game for me is Halo. It is just becoming redundant....

Last edited by a moderator:
 Well it's their opinion, and they said nothing about the happy wheels community in their post, so they were not insulting you or the community just the game itself. Sorry if I was taking the post too seriously.

On the other hand, I don't hate any games per say, but I absolutely don't like Dark Souls II. Give me Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls III any day. Another game for me is Halo. It is just becoming redundant....

Lol every heard of something call being funny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back