Most Hated Game

Both Call of Duty and Battlefield are bad mostly because of their toxic fandom (Coming from a person who plays said two franchise)..

But the worst in my opinion gotta be Undertale.

Don't hate games for fandoms. Hate the fandom. Ever hear the phrase hate the player not the game? 

Otherwise I hate fallout 3 due to playing 1,2 and tactics and then I get this. It quickly gets boring and it's so boring that you just stare at the compass instead of playing. Same with Skyrim

New Vegas gets a pass because it's good. obsidian should have made skyrim and FO3

I hate games that I'm bad at like Super Mario and Magical Dream Diary Terraria. And yeah I know that I sound like a whiny little brat. Sue me.

Honestly, there's this whole dumb hipster thing that's like

"If you've heard of it, it's already too mainstream for me!"

And honestly, Minecraft is a fun game. Undertale has a great story. And FNAF has cool jumpscares...sometimes. If you look at the shitty shipping and the shitty art (which, by the way, is just other people enjoying something they enjoy) that's your decision. Don't hate something just because other people like it.

(Also, I actually do love Terraria but that was only after I cheated in it which I do in pretty much every game.)

Don't hate games for fandoms. Hate the fandom. Ever hear the phrase hate the player not the game? 

Otherwise I hate fallout 3 due to playing 1,2 and tactics and then I get this. It quickly gets boring and it's so boring that you just stare at the compass instead of playing. Same with Skyrim

New Vegas gets a pass because it's good. obsidian should have made skyrim and FO3

Never implied I hated any of the three games ONLY because of the fandom, but I will dislike Battlefield because of the fandom/community since you need team work to win.

(Coming from someone who played both COD and BF and capped 200 hours on both)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never implied I hated any of the three games ONLY because of the fandom, but I will dislike Battlefield because of the fandom/community since you need team work to win.

(Coming from someone who played both COD and BF and capped 200 hours on both)

Oh sorry but I agree. 

And when I said toxic community, I really mean it, I got called some pretty bad names for entering their vehicles/ trying to cap the objective and "stealing" their 3000m sniper kill

So true XD bf1 is alright though. 

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.

Now, I don't just say that because of the enormous hate it gets. I personally enjoyed the first couple levels, until my brother battered the disc with his shoe the first chance he got. It's just unfinished. You physically cannot finish it without cheats. The storyline should be a video in a Rule 34 thread or something and the character controls and abilities are laughable. Just thought I'd say that... Even though it didn't need to be said.

I HATE ALL THE DARK SOULS GAMES THEY ARE SO HARD! UGH GETS ME ANGRY WHEN I DIE IN THE FIRST LEVEL AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THEM CLIFFS! YOU PILE OF ROTTEN TOMATOES!

*Plays Dark souls 3*

...its a toxic relationship...

Call Of Duty - the games feel like a Michael Bay movie trying too hard to make the military look WAY too epic than what it actually is (I would know. Colchester isn't exactly that entertaining). The games never really focus on a single plot for too long.

Anything beyond Assassins Creed 3 (except Black Flag of course) - the gameplay just felt like it kept repeating itself from game to game.

Battlefield 1 (in certain aspects) - the game does have some kickass gameplay. But what I don't like about it is that it takes World War One and completely rewrites the whole thing. I mean, house-to-house combat, automatic weaponry, fast-as-fuck land vehicles. World War One was a war none of the soldiers wanted to fight, but I hardly saw the characters des play any misery. Another thing was we only saw the war through the eyes of the Allies. I'm English, but I really wanted some story with the Germans, Austrian-Hungarians, etc. 

It's got to be Life Is Strange. I can imagine the time that everyone played it, it felt somewhat enjoyable because you wanted to know how it ended (even when everything started to make no sense). The second time around, it's a bad game. There were no real choices because the bullshit time travel made half of them pointless. Don't get me started on the ending unless you want to see a crazed woman pull her hair out while being sent to the mental ward. 

Okay, the music was okay but it could be less wannabe indie. Other than that, please don't buy this game, just watch a playthrough.

Dead Space 3, like who thought that changing the game from a dark sci-fi horror game into a run-of-the-mill boring third person shooter.

Every David Cage game ever.

Those, and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. *Shudders*

Goat simulator. The joke wears off reeeeeeally fast and it spawned a trend of "make shitty thing that barely qualifies as a game and add simulator to the end because humor."

Oh, well I definitely don't hate this game at all but I do sure hate something from it.. There's something that's 100x harder than every Dark Souls boss ever encountered and it's not a sentient creature but it's something else, something far worse and it takes on the size of something massive. Something that voyages the waters and is something that even God fears, it was made with mortal hands yet it is crafted with everything that maybe considered evil, if you were to take every single immoral deed that everyone has ever committed and place it in a ship.. Well, you'd have El Impoluto from Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.

El-Impoluto-_7090051.jpg

Have you ever witnessed a Spanish Galleon that can travel faster than a speed-boat although it's 30x the size of one? Ever saw a tremendous boat leap out of the water as if it were a whale, except to only belly-flop onto your ship just to kill you? Want to know what it's like to face death within a minute or so? This thing is the Personification of Death if it were embodied as a Ship. Once you see this sight of the forepeak, all you can do is wonder why you have been cursed with this own sight of yours, your life will flash before your own eyes and just like that it'll be over. 

Oh, well I definitely don't hate this game at all but I do sure hate something from it.. There's something that's 100x harder than every Dark Souls boss ever encountered and it's not a sentient creature but it's something else, something far worse and it takes on the size of something massive. Something that voyages the waters and is something that even God fears, it was made with mortal hands yet it is crafted with everything that maybe considered evil, if you were to take every single immoral deed that everyone has ever committed and place it in a ship.. Well, you'd have El Impoluto from Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.

El-Impoluto-_7090051.jpg

Have you ever witnessed a Spanish Galleon that can travel faster than a speed-boat although it's 30x the size of one? Ever saw a tremendous boat leap out of the water as if it were a whale, except to only belly-flop onto your ship just to kill you? Want to know what it's like to face death within a minute or so? This thing is the Personification of Death if it were embodied as a Ship. Once you see this sight of the forepeak, all you can do is wonder why you have been cursed with this own sight of yours, your life will flash before your own eyes and just like that it'll be over. 

Really? That was the first legendary ship I took down. The trick was to play chicken and ram it as it rams you then just spam the close range canons as you pass by it.

Really? That was the first legendary ship I took down. The trick was to play chicken and ram it as it rams you then just spam the close range canons as you pass by it.

They must've done something with that ship I swear because the front cannons would be precise as all Hell, once you played chicken with it and ram it, it would still take a smidgen of your health bar but as soon as you pass by it, you wouldn't have enough range to protect yourself from its everlasting cannons broadsiding your ship and even if you do brace for it, it'll kill you.  O.o  Yeah they must've done something to that ship because i've done everything and it wont go down. 

My old tactic was to get behind it and to keep stunning it but then El Impoluto would shift into maximum overdrive and speed off right before you could damage it more. 

They must've done something with that ship I swear because the front cannons would be precise as all Hell, once you played chicken with it and ram it, it would still take a smidgen of your health bar but as soon as you pass by it, you wouldn't have enough range to protect yourself from its everlasting cannons broadsiding your ship and even if you do brace for it, it'll kill you.  O.o  Yeah they must've done something to that ship because i've done everything and it wont go down. 

My old tactic was to get behind it and to keep stunning it but then El Impoluto would shift into maximum overdrive and speed off right before you could damage it more. 

Did you fully upgrade your ship, cause that's all I've done to take it down since the release of the game. The twins were more of a hard time since if you killed one of them, the other just instantly kills you.

Did you fully upgrade your ship, cause that's all I've done to take it down since the release of the game. The twins were more of a hard time since if you killed one of them, the other just instantly kills you.

Well, i've nearly fully upgraded it but that was a looooong time ago since i've played that game. :D  

DoTA because I hate my elitist friends who won't play any other moba because they think they are too good at it from years of playing DoTA. Then I 1v1 them in Smite, LoL, and HoTS and beat them every time. Then they say those are just shit games as an excuse.

Also CS:GO for the same reason. Elitist buddies, goes to another FPS. Stomp them in it. Claims its a bad game. Goes back to CSGO. Maybe I just have shitty online friends.

I'm going with Metal Gear Solid V. More specifically the Phantom Pain.

Don't get me wrong Snake controls like a dream and taking on Quiet the first time was awesome but the plot is so thin it pretty much ruins the entire thing.

Three quarters of the missions do nothing to enhance the story and a good deal of those that do are through post mission exposition. The only part of the story that feels properly resolved is the (f**k) Huey subplot.

Keifer Sutherland's Snake is painfully silent. This is a character that has talked  at length about philosophy, eating habits politics and the emotional benefits of hiding in boxes and we know Sutherland can do it the conversation in Ground Zeroes was great, here apart from an ending monologue anything more than one sentence per scene is all but unheard of.

Then there's the cut content. We'll never know just how much was ditched but the idea that an entire chapter was taken out speaks of it being a massive amount, to say nothing of what could've been pulled from chapter 2. The unfinished mission found in bonus content shows that we at the very least were closely denied a resolution to the Liquid brat subplot.

This will of course always be the game that broke apart Konami and Kojima and that sucks.

Oh and reflex mode is for losers.

I'm going with Metal Gear Solid V. More specifically the Phantom Pain.

Don't get me wrong Snake controls like a dream and taking on Quiet the first time was awesome but the plot is so thin it pretty much ruins the entire thing.

Three quarters of the missions do nothing to enhance the story and a good deal of those that do are through post mission exposition. The only part of the story that feels properly resolved is the (f**k) Huey subplot.

Keifer Sutherland's Snake is painfully silent. This is a character that has talked  at length about philosophy, eating habits politics and the emotional benefits of hiding in boxes and we know Sutherland can do it the conversation in Ground Zeroes was great, here apart from an ending monologue anything more than one sentence per scene is all but unheard of.

Then there's the cut content. We'll never know just how much was ditched but the idea that an entire chapter was taken out speaks of it being a massive amount, to say nothing of what could've been pulled from chapter 2. The unfinished mission found in bonus content shows that we at the very least were closely denied a resolution to the Liquid brat subplot.

This will of course always be the game that broke apart Konami and Kojima and that sucks.

Oh and reflex mode is for losers.

But like dogos with parachutes and a knife. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back