Most Hated Game

The female protagonist felt like an afterthought to me. The game felt tailored for you to play as a male, he's an ex soldier for crying out loud, got all that backstory. All you get for the female is that she used to be lawyer....yet she's able to use and reload a gun with super efficiency immediately. Don't just throw a female in to please everyone, I'd have been happier with just the option of a male if that's where all the effort went.

You do know that the fallout series has had the option to play female character since the first game

I think they're talking about how the male character was so built up and had an epic backstory and the female character didn't really have any of that.

Admittedly you have point, but the backstories of either character is so easy to overlook, i only learned that the female was a lawyer on my fourth playthrough of the game. and i think i didn't realize that the male character was a soldier until my second playthrough, he makes such little comment on it

Triggered. Though understandably, its just a glorified pick your own adventure. And there's also walls of text.

Yes that's about it actually, but i also just hate the fact that Visual Novels are thought of as video games, when they have so fucking little interactivity. 

OK I didn't see this hated on yet.. Zork and dead island.

Everytime I do something has to specified or bleh I'm dead and poof restart from the absolute beginning . nope. *shuts off*

Dead island can stay dead. Like you gotta get this then fetch that , talk to that guy and get a smidge of storyline. And build your own weapons out of garbage wheeee like..  No. So hyped so disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back