• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mors is looking for GoT Partners

deviation

looks may be deceiving
A Bit About Me

Hello! My name is Mors Ocsula, and you can call me Mors, Oscar, Oscula, or whatever your heart desires! I am twenty years old, twenty one, in November (if that matters) and am looking for partners 17+. I am a female although I play either genders. I am in currently in Central Daylight Time and am very active! I respond at least once a day, within a couple hours of my partner though I usually can respond much more depending on what is given to me! I rp third person, present tense, and I also a literate partner. My responses range from 2-9 paragraphs each, with at least 12 well written sentences in each paragraph, meaning I write about 300 - 3k words per response although I do try to mirror my partner. English is my first language, and I have a great grasp on the language and its grammar. This doesn't mean that my writing it perfect, but it's uncommon to find mistakes. I am more than willing to write with multiple characters also, whether it be doubling, or having more characters for fun! Thanks for learning a bit about me, now let's keep moving on!

What I Have In Mind

I don't want a traditional Game of Thrones rp. No, I have a plot in mind, dealing with a new clan, one loyal to the starks, and the events of what happens to them after the Starks are betrayed. I have an entire plot in mind, using several of the original characters from the television show. It will be full of romance, angst, death, and everything that the television show is known for except this time you will be involved. Don't you want a piece of the throne? Don't you want to meet these people? Then join me!

What I Am Looking For

1| An Active Partner (at least one response every other day or four a week)
2| Someone Literate (at least 2 paragraphs per response and 600 words although I welcome more!)
3| Someone who contributes ideas (I don't like to think of everything myself and am more than willing to hear some of your ideas)
4| Someone who doesn't mind me dropping a meme or joke and OOC chatter every once in a while (not necessary, but I like to get to know my partners)
5| Someone who reads these rules and puts 'cheese' somewhere in their message when they contact me (yeah, the rules aren't fun, but they are important)
6| Someone who writes third person, present tense (I will make exceptions for past tense)

7| Someone who can juggle up to 6 characters (not all have to be present in every response)
8| Someone willing to play both male and female characters equally
9| Someone willing to play both OC and canon characters

I will only except two people for this! I have quite a few rps already but not one of these! Please make sure you read everything before contacting me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back