• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Moonlit Crisis

6cc8d639328e863c9aadeddffccda20680adac46_hq.gif

• The blue moon finally emerges, basking the night in its mystical azure light.

To the ordinary man, this would appear to be some strange unexplained phenomenon.

But to certain kinds of people, such as mages, this a long awaited occurrence.

To them, the blue moon is a rare event that is of great value.

Why?

Because the blue moon's presence amplifies the world's ley-lines, which in turn, causes a sudden influx of mana. And with it being abundant, a mage's abilities would be enhanced, allowing them to do feats they could have not done on a regular day. Things like a person's magical research could get done much faster, and other related activities would be more effective and efficient.

However, an unresolved issue lies in the path of this anticipated event.

For the past few weeks, mages from all around the world have been mysteriously killed. No one knows what, or possibly who, is causing such deaths, but if such a crisis continues, then all the mages might cease to exist. With their numbers reducing faster than ever, the Mages' Association has ordered all mages to cease any magic-related activity to avoid further deaths until the issue is solved.

But with the blue moon emerging, will such an order stand still? Or will the mages reveal themselves, only to be dragged into the mysterious killings?

Last edited:
I love the idea, I would be up for a mages familiar? Something along the lines of Hercules. huge powerful but with little to no will of my own.

I love the idea, I would be up for a mages familiar? Something along the lines of Hercules. huge powerful but with little to no will of my own.
Sounds right up my alley!

Great! Just a side note - you don't need to be accurate historically, nor do you have to make familiar much like Fate's Servants.

So while Heracles on Fate is a large, rampaging monster of a man that has pretty much very little will of his own, the Heracles here could be different - it could be Heracles with all his feats without a mental drawback, or he could even be his past self before he journeys to do the 12 labors.

6cc8d639328e863c9aadeddffccda20680adac46_hq.gif

• The blue moon finally emerges, basking the night in its mystical azure light.

To the ordinary man, this would appear to be some strange unexplained phenomenon.

But to certain kinds of people, such as mages, this a long awaited occurrence.

To them, the blue moon is a rare event that is of great value.

Why?

Because the blue moon's presence amplifies the world's ley-lines, which in turn, causes a sudden influx of mana. And with it being abundant, a mage's abilities would be enhanced, allowing them to do feats they could have not done on a regular day. Things like a person's magical research could get done much faster, and other related activities would be more effective and efficient.

However, an unresolved issue lies in the path of this anticipated event.

For the past few weeks, mages from all around the world have been mysteriously killed. No one knows what, or possibly who, is causing such deaths, but if such a crisis continues, then all the mages might cease to exist. With their numbers reducing faster than ever, the Mages' Association has ordered all mages to cease any magic-related activity to avoid further deaths until the issue is solved.

But with the blue moon emerging, will such an order stand still? Or will the mages reveal themselves, only to be dragged into the mysterious killings?
I would definitely a enjoy this. With the addition of another game (which I have never heard, but still) I feel as if this should be highly regarded.

this sounds neat. i'd be interested in possibly playing an antagonist, either related to the murders or just a rogue with a vendetta against mages.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Players are allowed to have a maximum of two (2) characters. But they cannot be related to each other.

If you wish to play as brothers/sisters, mage/familiar, then it is recommended that you collaborate with your fellow players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back