• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
GIR was trying to adjust his eyes as he just finished the transformation needed to become what he is . He still was not breathing which seemed not healthy at all but he couldn't speak at all due to the lack of air in his lungs , he started to wobble from side to side as he can see it his vision is blurred for the moment . His legs start toshake as well trying to adjust to new muscle functions he was not used to . All of a sudden he heard luciel talking to him but again cannot respond

Astrid just smiled as she was looking around as he left she was yawning looking at the tv as she was bored her sister was asleep and Luciel went somewhere she wasn’t sure she just lay in bed her brother told her to stay in bed as did she was happy the medicine was working she just transform in her pup form she couldn’t control it she just saw the house where she sleeps in while she in puppy form she couldn’t control it yet her parents was trying to teach her how to xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Asriel had heard luciel leave and grew curious and went downstairs with astrid "Hey astrid, did you hear where luciel went?" she asked, meanwhile luciel sat with the pup "Maybe it cant speak?" he asked himself and decided to leave the pup be and returned home, and he sat in the rocker across from astrid and asriel reading silently

gir finally gasped for air and starts to roll around groaning lightly in all the new feelings .

Last edited:
Changed it and I made a note That the puppy couldn't breathe or was having trouble breathing but anyways i changed it, my bad )

Last edited:
He heard Luciel talk to himself as he starts with all of his might to cling onto Luciel's ankle dragging his body across the floor as Luc started walking away to the house. His vision was becoming much more clear now as he saw the ankle he was grabbing

Astrid just looked at her sister as she just wanted to be held as she smiled as she liked Luciel as he was a little strict with her as she never been to school to learn about her abilities she just looked up as she smiled as she was on his lap” can you read to me since I can’t read yet I’m learning though mama and papa was teaching me” she say happy

Deep in the forest, on the Blackwood side, an unknown girl was wandering aimlessly; She had been part of a tribe who was wiped out, so now she was tribeless. She was naked however this didn't bother her, because she wasn't naked by choice. She was allergic to most fabrics used to make clothing and bed sheets. Didn't mean she wasn't happy naked though, and she was just as comfy curling up under a tree as most were in bed. As she wandered closer to the Blackwood camp, she saw it and immediately was cautious, "I might shouldn't try to communicate, they might be hostile.." With that she moved deeper into the woods again.

GIR fell off of the ankle of the male as he was walking so he starts to whimper loudly slowly getting up and started wandering off into he forest where he spotted a naked girl. He eeps a little and hides behind a small shrub peeking out a little to see her . AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Ame sits down under a tree and pulls a small knife and wood carving out of her pack, unaware that someone was watching her she continues to carve on it. From first glance it appears to be a human figurine, and very well carved at that. It is naked just like she is also.

luciel scented another wolf and a low warning growl ripped from his throat once he shifted and asriel perked up and followed luciels scent to their location and luciel took a protective stance in front of his pregnant mate as she to shifted to offer herself more protection, asriel watched silently as luciel questioned the girl "who are you" he growled

Ame sighs, "just as I suspected..hostile.." She stands up and puts her figurine away, "I'm Amethyst, I have recently been forced into this area by a tribe that destroyed my own. I want no trouble, I just want peace." She stands there looking at the aggressors calmly and shows no signs of aggression herself.

Luciel, seeing no signs of aggression, calmed down himself and shifted to his human form and asriel followed suite with a small smile, keeping a respectable distance from the female, her hands resting on her pregnant belly, despite seeming harmless she and luciel have that natural alpha aura to them, luciel spoke once more "do you need a place to stay?" he asked carefully

Ame smiles and speaks, "I'm used to staying in the wild, because of my allergy to pretty much everything that could be used for clothing or bed sheets in my past tribe even, I slept under a lean to in the forest nearby." She puts her little knife away in a trusting fashion.

Asriel spoke, her voice was soft and calm but authority-like when she spoke "Are you sure? we have plenty of room" she offered again

GIR continues to sniffle a little bit from his snout all three characters from his bush as he starts to lick his chops thinking about food at the same time, his belly starts to tumble that gives away his position as he tries to hold onto his mouth to stop his famished stomach from squeezing out another word to them. O.O

"I'm positive, at least for now I'm going to sleep in the forest." She says smiling to the young alpha female, "so young, yet an alpha, I hope you are up to the task at hand?" She smiles softly, "I see you are pregnant also, if the pain ever gets too horrible I can help the pain. I was a healer in my past tribe."

asriel smiled "oh im sure i can manage, yes it gets tough but its worth it, i should be going, if you ever need shelter the blackwood house is always open" she said and jogged back up to the pack house and luciel nodded once in respect before trialing off after his mate "im sorry for seeming agressive earlier, i can sometimes come off as hostile though i mean well i assure you" he said as he left

As both Blackwood mates walked off GIR peeked out his head from the bushes and looks at her AmeC11292 AmeC11292 " are they gone?" He asks kindly and a bit scared, he slowly walks out of the bushes sitting down beside the lady " c...can I sit there wif you?" He tilts his head a tiny bit but still curious .

she chuckles and sits down then pulls out a chunk of beef jerky and smiles at the pup, "yes, and here is something for your complaining belly." she sets the beef jerky between her legs and goes back to carving on her figurine she was working on.

Last edited:
I start to scamper rapidly with my tiny paws to the nice lady and start to munch and nom onto the beef tho it proves a tiny bit of difficulty with his first set of teeth coming in. Regardless he finished the delightful chunk of meat and lays ontop of the slope of her foot

asriel, quite tired from jogging, sat on the couch to rest and luciel worked on cooking for the pack, asriel thought back to the girl and sighed but did not speak as she yawned and luciel brought her some food to eat which was gone in moments and she once again retreated to her room and attempted to fall asleep though it seemed the unborn pups had other plans and kicked and kicked until she finnaly sat up in minor irritation and got a book off of the small bookshelf and began reading until she eventually fell asleep

I give off a big yawn and slowly get comfortable ontop of AmeC11292 AmeC11292 's foot , I sniff around with my curious snout If she had any water he could quench his thirst with, "is..is there anything I can drink with Miss?" He asks quietly looking up at her and sniffs a bit more .

Astrid just woke up from her nap she didn’t even know that her sister and Luciel left as she was smiling going downstairs as she was feeling better as she was happy as she was hungry she haven’t eaten anything all day as she was trying to reach the cookie jar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back