• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
luciel caught her red-handed and gave her a plate of food and gave her a few cookies with it "there you go astrid" he says handing the plate to her

Astrid just smiled as she just was at the table” hehe you caught me” she say as she looked at him as she eat the food as she enjoyed it” tank yiu” she say as she smiled enjoying the food when she finished she ate the cookies she just put the plate in the sink xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

luciel smiled and ate some to, surprised by his cooking "wow, I guess I really can cook" he chuckled lightheartedly

Astrid just looked at him as she was happy” can you cook more I like your cooking like big sister cooking” she say as she smiled as she got out a book as she was trying to read she wasn’t good at it” can we play” she asked she was still not allowed to be outside alone she have to have an adult with her” can I play by myself” she asked

luciel sighed "I have to sit out there and watch" he said putting his plate in the sink humming a happy tune

She just pouted as she nodded” why do you have to mama and papa never watched when I play” she say as she went outside she giggled a little some of the older kids made fun of cause she didn’t have any parents she just played

Astrid just was playing as she bumped into one of her bullies as she got hit made fun of they found out about her parents death as she cried it was her fault as she stood up” you don’t know anything about me “ she say getting pushed to the ground the bullies stepping on her hand walking away

luciel growled "Hey! leave her alone" he bellowed stading protectively in between astrid and the bullies

(Stupid question is it possible I can have a second character ? As like an alpha male for the other group but like that area between pup and coming of age (adult))

Astrid just was watching her brother as she sighed looking at them as she was standing up she wasn’t scared of them they were just jealous her sister was the alpha she just giggled” um I’m okay” she say to him

Ame looks to the young pup and smiles, rummaging through her sack til she pulls out a canteen of water, "here. All I got. But I can refill it later." She hands the canteen to the pup.

GIR wraps his paws around the canteen and with his tiny jaw started to open the cap . He looks up to the lady and smiles " thank you very much !!" He smiles and with great thirst starts gulping down all the delicious water stored in the canteen .

The puppy starts to paw his nose as he tries his hardest to remember his name but only gets blanks from it .. after a while of trying to think he finally responds tiredly " I... I dunno my name ma'am "

She looks to him surprised, "no name?? Well we need to fix that. Don't we?" She asks picking him up and holding him. Her motherly instincts kicking in yet again even though truth be told she didn't want kids. Lenny2000 Lenny2000

The pupper starts to squirm a little naturally when grabbed and held as his soft smooth fur makes having a firm grip onto him as hard as trying to get a hold of a slimy eel as he continues to squirm within your grasp ., giggling a tiny bit as he squirms all around for the fun of making it difficult as any juvenile wolf would do . " hehehehe " AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Last edited:
"You having fun?" She giggles and starts cradling you instead, "so, how's Lenny sound? Like that name?" She asks smiling down at the little pup

Lenny giggles a bit and nods before he stops squirming and relaxes a bit in your arms, he gives off a big yawn and feels tuckered out from all that playing and squirming about. He responds to her question with a tired tone of voice " y-yes.. th...that name sounds cool" his eyes start to grow heavy on the pup making him close his eyes and starting to fall asleep

The young pup nuzzles that "pillow " a little to get comfortable as he murmurs a little before returning to a deep sleep "y...yes...m-mom"

She blinks three times in rapid succession and then looks down at the sleeping pup, her motherly instincts had made this pup consider her it's momma, she has had no desire for a kid, but upon having one thrust upon her, she couldn't do anything but smile.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

As Lenny was sleeping he started to murr lightly as he was cradled in her arms, he was having wonderful dreams in her arms about with his newfound active imagination bestowed upon him . The puppy starts to drool just a tiny bit from being in such a good sleep that he doesent notice it .

After hours of having a restful sleep the puppy finally woke up. He stretches out with all four paws wide with a welcoming yawn to the world, upon seeing mom he starts to waggle his tail and smiles happily AmeC11292 AmeC11292

Users who are viewing this thread

Back