• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
she set the elk down "they where out with astrid when astrid went into a hunters path and they got killed trying to save her, astrid is fine besides a hurt ankle, i had to go get her before i originally came, when we get back i need to have a word with astrid about safety so we should get going so all in all...i guess i'm the new alpha since i'm their eldest" she said with a sigh, she was overwhelmed but she knew what she had to do, she would lead the pack with confidence and bravery like her parents before her

GIR finally ran out of the gallon of tuna in his leg. "T-TUNA? SPeAK TO ME TUNa!!!" His eyes start to water as he cries loudly about his empty tuna for about a minute or two before he closes the foot again and starts running around the forest not knowing where or what is ahead of him . He starts waving his arms in the air rapidly while sticking his tongue out to the side for the heck of it rushing through bushes and ravines to get to the alpha female wolf that found him . His running continues to persist until only 10 feet away from her before he stops and points at a Squirell " Ooh... there's a Squirell .."

she perked up and grinned as she sniffed the air "i know that scent its the tiny creature" she said looking around spotting it quickly "what are you doing out here, i thought i told you to go before i have you for a snack" she growled it getting defensive due to her natural instinct to protect her pack, she got into a hunters crouch shifting to her wolf form and she playfully stalked the creature before getting serious again and she approached the creature with a serious and intimidating look and gave him a "Leave before i eat you" kind of look

GIR looks blankly at her again after getting a hold of that Squirell and is currently hugging it " I got lost and lonely...and...and I have no more tuna ... " he said in a kinda soft voice twirling a bit side to side

"well then, maybe you wont mind being a snack" she teased playfully snapping her muzzle at the creature before shifting back with a laugh "im only kidding i wont hurt youi cant hold any promises for graves or luciel heheh" she joked thinking of her mate who was at home watching the stairs in case astrid came down with nothing better to do either way (Please no one-liners, it kills the rp pretty fast just warning you)

GIR suddenly eeps loudly and dropped the Squirell from fear when she closed her jaw at him making him sob in sadness loudly, flailing his arms in the air and crying resulting him in blindly running away only to hit himself in the face with a oak tree just sitting there. GIR then coughs up placing a fist over his mouth seperated by a few inches as he coughs pretending like he is dying when he truly is dying for attention. (Is this good enough?)

(yeah two or three lines are good just no one-liners is all, it just doesnt give much to work with you know?)

She laughed quietly "i wasnt really going to hurt you, cmon lets get back to the pack house" she said picking back end up on her shoulder and waited for graves to get the front, she sighed and tapped her foot idly

GIR finished playing dying for a little while as he made her happy and that is all he cared for . He also noticed that she had to go somewhere called home so he scampers up to you energetically " what is this "home".... I think I don't got one.... BUT I DO HAVE A TACO!!" He starts pattering his little feet all around the ground pulling a taco from his belly and smearing his face with it trying to eat it all up fast

( I was also curious if GIR may ever be in your pack because I like the aspect or thought of him being introduced as as A loner but progresses to become a part of the pack tho he is only as big as a pup :P)

Astrid just sighed as she was bored as she was falling off the bed she fell" ow" she say as she there was a bang heard from upstairs as she just lay down on the floor' sooooooo bored why does he have to keep me in my room i'm hungry i need something to eat and my ankle hurts really bad she has tears in her eyes" i'm so stupid why did mama and papa had to die because of me i just want them back" she say as she is crying she couldn't hold her tears back she knew her sister would talk to her she just was very hungry she was told to stay in her room till the alpha comes but she was so hungry she wanted to leave the room but she can't she had to wait for her sister xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

((im okay with the idea :) ))

she paused "Well then...you can come with us and stay with us for now" she said with a smile as they walked back to the house with the elk meanwhile luciel heard the bang and went to check on astrid cracking open the door "Everything okay, do you want something to eat? just because your on punishment doesnt mean you have to starve, and asriel should be back soon so dont worry" he said as he slid her in a bunch of food

Graves walked with Asriel and Gir quietly. Asriel's father had personally taught him how to hunt as proficiently as he does. The man was highly respected by Graves, as well as the whole pack. He eyed Asriel, effortlessly aiding him. This was his new alpha? He had grown up with her and her mate but never had he thought of her more than a friend, much less his leader. Though Graves had to admit, she would make a fine one. He grinned wide.
"Asriel, you'll make a fine leader, your parents would be proud of who you will become."

Astrid just looked at him as sat up as she smiled" can you stay with me it's getting a little lonely and boring i'm sorry for what i did" she say" it all my fault" she told him as she felt tears in her eyes" yay food" she say" i'm okay i just nervous what big sister will say" she say as she just eat the fruit" is big sister mad at me" she asked tears coming down her face she just sighed eating the food xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

As all the three were walking towards the home GIR marches beside the two as he hums a tune for he fun of it " hmm-n-ne hehe-be...ne..Nya !!". His restless energy encourages the best of him as he starts to dance and frolic as he hums around the two eagerly . " OOOH! A SQUIRELL!!!" He starts to scamper up to it but the Squirell ran away from the racing doggy on hind legs prancing towards it. " aww... Squirell don't like me...." he sighs before walking back to the rest of the group

she smiles as she continues onward laughing when girl chased a squirrel as she carried the elk effeortlessly, she was smaller flbut stronger than most and was able to carry the majority of it weight and they smoothly made it back to the house where luciel greeted them happily glaring at gir, defensive if his mate "who is this?" she growled looking to asriel "this is..."she paused not knowing the creatures name, she lokked to him curiously as did luciel

Astrid heard her big sister as she was in her room as she finished her plate putting it on her desk as she just sat on the bed as she was waiting as she sighed she didn't like when her sister yells at her she just looked out the window she felt bad about her parents dying because of her she just wanted to cry more she was bored of waiting' ug i hate this punishment waiting is the worst' she thought laying on her bed xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

-continued-

Asriel helped him drop off the kill to be skinned and divided and then went to deal with astrid, she opened the door and sat on the floor in front of astrid unable to stay upset and she just hugged her "you could have died...your lucky mom, dad and I where able to save you! never do that again! you are house-bound for the rest of the moon (4 weeks)" she said issueing her punnishment and she alerted the others that astrid is not allowed out if the house for the next moon which is four weeks, she sat on the couch running a hand through her hair as luciel did his best to confort his mate

Luciel: "assie, ive done some thinking..." he began softly

Asriel: "for one dont call me assie and second, what is it luciel?" she asked

Luciel: he grinned "how would you feel about pups, we have been mates for years now and I think we are ready

Asriel: she looked surprised "pups?! well...I guess it will happen eventually, im okay with the idea" she said carefully

luciel: happy, he hugged his mate, happy that they may be having pups in the near future

Astrid just pouted as she sighed" i'm sorry big sissy" she say as she sighed it wasn't fair that she was punished but she knew it was to protect her" it's my fauly mama and papa is dead" she say as she just hugged her legs as she sighed she just looked outside as she wanted to go outside but couldn't she just heard her sister and Luciel talking to each other about pups she just hugged her stuffed wolf xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

now put to in a great mood she hugged astrid "im sorry astrid, but this is how it has to be, now on a more important matter, astrid, how would you feel if luciel and I had pups, you would be an aunt technically" she said luciel having a hopeful look that is rarely seen on him

Astrid just looked at her sister as she smiled” it be nice to have someone to play with” she say as she smiled” I want yiu and Luciel to have pups” she says happily she just watched them as they looked happy” do you think I’m too young to be an aunt I mean I’m only 7” she told them xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

GIR simply looked at Asriel and Luciel from left to right with a blank face but from out of nowhere starts waving both his arms at them " IM GIR!!!" He shrieks smiling and sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth with excitement before short circuiting . The once kinda shining eyes faded away in the doggo suit and he simply is just standing there unable to function or move

she thought for a moment "technically no, 'cause its my and luciels job to take care of em so your only job is to play with them once they are old enough" she said happy that she will have little pups of her own soon

((timeskip about a moon? which is four weeks? so astrid is allowed outside and asriel recently found out shes pregnant?))

astrid just smiled as she got up as the four weeks was up she saw her big sister as she yawned sleepy” sissy” she say tired she was scared when the pups come she won’t get cared for she just smiled watching tv as she was hungry xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back