• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
*asriel woke up in a great mood and she went down to cook some pancakes and elk for astrid and the same thing just more for herself and she sat at the table wolfing down her food* ((talk about eating for five, theres four pups and her so eating for five xD))

A moon has passed as the inactive robot still stands before the home with those faded eyes. A nearby curious Squirell patrolled over to the doggo costume creature and slid itself inside the zipper while nomming on the nut. Unfortunately for the Squirell his nut slid into the power node creating a spark and restart on his power levels rendering life back to GIR. " ITS ME!!" He says in that high pitched voice before seeing that the two were no longer there. He shrugged simply and started walking towards the forest for more squirells unaware of anything else happening.

Astrid was just watching tv she didn’t hear her big sister coming down the stairs as she was happy to go outside but she didn’t want she just was watching tv as she was still growing her teeth she has a loose tooth she was enjoying the tv

she finnished and looked up seeing astrid hasnt touched her food* "astrid, how come you arent eating? " she asked and luciel came down and smiled kissing asriel on the forehead and making himself breakfast

Astrid just looked at her sister” my tooth hurts” she told her sister as she just felt it wiggly” it hurts I have a loose tooth sissy” she say as she was trying not to cry as she was trying to be strong just like her family she just tried to eat as it hurts xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

asriel and luciels eyes lit up "that means your getting your kanines soon!" they cheered excitedly as the pups kicked in her slightly swollen belly

Astrid just looked at them” but it hurts” she say trying to eat but it hurt too much as she saw her sister belly was swallon” why your belly like that” she wanted something to chew oas she smiled” can I watch tv” she asked xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

*she smiled* "thats because the puos are in my belly, they won't be here for anothe 8 or 9 months" she explained and moved on to the pups second question "of course astrid"

For some weird reason the remote was not corresponding with the television as the television shakes just a little bit before going back to normal following a soft giggle ...

The television starts to giggle out again as it shakes slightly trying to control its own laughter ."h...he...heh...."

she laughed "ok please cmon out" she said and the pups kicked again causing her to nearly unnoticeably flinch and then she rested her hands on her slightly pregnant belly

Astrid just hide behind her sister she was scared of the tv” I want tv and my tooth hurts badly I was to chew on something” she cries holding onto her sister as she looked at the tv as it was scary” it’s haunted” she say scared she just cries a bit

Last edited:
GIR suddenly transforms out from the TV and starts waving his hands but now with a grey beard on his face because of forgotten maintenance " ITS MEEE!!! I WAS THe TV ALL ALONG!!!! ME!!!"

she comforts astrid and rolls her eyes "hey! you guys wanna feel the pups?" she asked as luciel gently placed a hand on her pregnant belly and the pups kicked after a moment

GIR censored the pups word with a white noise machine tho that would seem weird for a dog to become master of white noise sound... and turning to a tv... GIR starts to get nervous and feel weird as he suddenly runs out of the house screaming in panic from Everything .... so much goes for the TV....

Astrid just looked at her sister belly as she giggle” that’s so cool” she giggled she still don’t trust gir as she went to watch tv she barley ate her food since her tooth was hurting too much for her to eat anything she haven’t even been outside yet xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

GIR by then has already made it to the deep part of the forest where it is filled with game and wildlife to explore . His body starts getting a bit too hot from the excercise so he takes the suit off for now and starts to wave at the deer cheerfully " HI DEER!!"

she giggled as she watched him cradleing her pregnant belly to take strain off her back "should we go after him?" she asked giggling and looking to the door

Last edited:
(GIR May be the only one but he dislikes babies mainly due to an allergic reaction of explosion from seeing babies)

GIR smiles wide looking at the deer as the deer returns a blank face towards him back. GIR starts to hop ontop of the deer's back holding both hands around his antlers riding the beast with a big " YEEEEE HAWWWW!!!" The deer reluctantly bucked back and kicked and jumped to try to resist GIR riding him but he has an iron grip around his antlers so he has it under control within minutes.

((xD Death by cuteness lol))

she hears the yee haw and she laughs "He's having fun" she said chuckleing as she went to sit down, luciel at her side with a trashcan in minutes when she leans forward to throw up, she gets sick in the trash can and while she rinses her mouth luciel disposes of the vomit filled trashbag putting the tied bag in the burn pile along with wood and cardboard then he returns inside

(Sure.. just please so my character doesent die the preggo character don't be near him and reverse too . Not trying to tell you what to do but I don't want GIR to explode :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back