• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Astrid just looked around as she just was watching tv she just was whining a bit she looked up to Luciel as her big brother she just smiled” big brother Luciel my teeth really hurts” she say tears in her eyes she was hurting she missed her parents she didn’t want to go outside and play she was in too much pain she haven’t eaten anything she just looked at Luciel “ can I have oatmeal since it soft it won’t hurt my teeth” she say as she cries xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
luciel smiled softly "dont worry, they will fall out soon and your kanines will come in, be patient little one" he said as asriel went to her room for rest, quickly falling asleep snoring softly

GIR continues to play with the deer bucking him around and laughing happily. The beast finally submitted to the mighty GIR from complete exhaustion " YAAAY!!"

Astrid just looked at him as she smiled as she knew I’d she go outside she had to have a adult with her she just smiled” okay big brother” she say happily as she hold to her toy as she was moaning in pain as she just sat on the couch” why do they hurt so much though” she asked xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Luciel sat next to Astrid "Its because they are being pushed out by your kanines, ill get you an apple, maybe once you bite into it it will take it out" he offered getting the girl a juicy red apple from the kitchen, he then sat and watched TV.

Astrid just looked at him as she smiled looking at her brother as she grabbed the apple as she bite in it as she smiled as her tooth finally came out she just looked at her brother as she smiled” big brother it came out when the pups will yiu and big sister love me” she say she was afraid she won’t get attention from them

GIR starts to strap on a harness onto his big deer smiling and giggling happily " i got a big one hehehahaha" he finally starts to raise the deer from the ground and ride the deer to a nearby river to play in

Luciel and asriel smiled "Of course we will astrid, of course we wont have as much time together but we will always love you" Luciel and asriel said as they hugged astrid and the pups kicked against astrid as if they where saying that they love her to

Astrid just giggled as she was happy she just was going to be a aunt she just poked the stomach” the pups seen happy” she say as she just was watching tv” can we play outside” she asked she had a play set outside she just wanted to play

She smiled put in a good mood "sure, i cant be to rough and wild though but i will play as best as i can" she said as she shifted and padded outside followed by a shifted luciel and asriel yipped and rolled around on her back, careful of her pregnant belly and luciel and asriel played, careful of her stomach

Last edited:
GIR finally made it to the river after all the time spent . Hopping off of he deer GIR felt somewhat enlightened as he was looking at his reflection in the water . As compelled as he wants to scream saying hi to the reflection thinkingbbits another robot he felt more like singing on his own and dancing. He zipped up his suit and started singing at now a more soothing voice as he twirls around the riverbank "First Things first Ima sing all the words inside my head, I'm fired up, I'm tired of all the things have been..-" he continues to sing by himself spinning around in circles feeling free and happy all over

Astrid stepped outside she didn’t feel good as the last thing she saw was her sister rolling over as she blacked out she wasn’t feeling well today but didn’t say anything she was sweating badly as she felt her big brother as she just whines

Asriel got up as she saw astrid and was at her side in minutes carrying her inside, it was harder but she managed, luiel set somthing to set her on in the kitchen and asriel put a cool cloth on astrids forhead worried until luciel took over taking care of astrid and asriel made a dash for the bathroom throwing up herse;f, she then rinsed her mouth and returned helping luciel take care of astrid

Astrid
81731d875fe688e35ba532673b9329305c5830cd_hq.gif

She just felt a cloth on her head as she coughed letting her sister and her mate to take care of her she wasn't doing good she just coughed she had a high fever she was breathing heavily as she was sleeping she just was coughing as she had a hard cough hurting her throat as she cried as it hurts her chest was hurting from being sick" papa mama" she mumble in her sleep as she grabbed for her stuffed bear everything hurts she haven't woken up yet from passing out she start to cry while she was sleeping she slowly open her eyes as she rubbed her eyes" what happened i don't feel good" she say as she coughed a bit xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Last edited:
Ariel had to step away for a moment to pull herself together but luciel continued working "you passed out princess, are you feeling alright?" he asked in a calm soothing voice, meanwhile asriel had stepped outside and was worried for her sister and trying to calm down due to this stress not being good for the unborn pups

Astrid just looked at him as she sighed" i don't feel good" as she just sighed" i be okay" she told him as she yawned" i don't know why i got sick" she told him as she was looking at him she just sit up as she grabbed for her wolf toy" i want to get better can you make me feel better my yead hurts" she say wrong as she coughed xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Luciel sighed "I may have some medicine but I will have to get more asap, we are running low on it and pepto bismol for assie"he told himself as he got medicine for astrid and asriel took some pepto bismol for her nausea

Astrid just slept as she smiled as she felt bad that she was sick she just wanted to play once she woke up she felt a bit better not as sick as she looked around as she looked at her hands' where is big brother' she thought as ashe just looked around

Luciel returned with the meds for astrud and helped her take them and asriel layed upstairs in her room as the pups kicked disableing her from getting sleep and luciel sat with astrid to keep an eye on her (sorry for the short post, im on my phone rn)

GIR throughout the entire the time was still singing that song but was no longer dancing and his voice became much more calm and silent as he sat beside the river, the deer was sent off to go graze some grass as GIR's eyes slowly turned a bit red every time he said the part of the story " Last,Things,Last, by the grace of the fire and the flames.." he snapped his metallic fingers creating a little spark before he continues singing more and more from the same cruddy song.

Astrid
She just was sitting up as her brother was helping her she just took the medicine after that she just drink the water as she looked at him” I’m sorry for getting sick” she say as she smiled” I be better soon” she say looking at him as she was in his arms​

Luciel smiled softly "No need to apologise astrid, its not your fault" he spoke softly with a smile, he loved astrid and often treated her like he would his own pups though he always was a bit of a softie for the little ones unlike asriel who isnt afraid to kick someones butt if its to protect her pack

Out of the blue As GIR was singing and sitting he felt his cheek being licked up " hehehe stop dat " GIR giggles as he pets what thinks is a Squirellwithout looking but unknowingly it's a puppy (<.<)

He slowly turned his head to see the pupper as he screams and freaks out not knowing hay from panic he activated his genetic assimilation mode extracting a sample of DNA from the baby as it starts to convert his mechanical body and costume to organic tissue . "Ahhhhh !!!!" GIR continues to freak out as the pupper walks away but the genetic conversion does not . The entire body minutes later was turned to months old pupper as GIR tries to adjust to all the bodily functions and the hardest one... breathing....

tumblr_n0dx50Kjx41trcgbvo1_1280.jpg

Asriel slept soundly upstairs and luciel got up sniffing the air, smelling the pup/gir "ill be right back astrid stay here" he said as he left the house and followed the pup/gir's scent until he found it and knelt down with a soft smile "Hello there, who are you little fella?" he asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back